Does China Really Have Nuclear Weapons?

Lol, ok short bus. That shit sends shock waves and makes the planet like a bell for a while. Ain't lab techs reading them. 1000s of siesmmologist read them. Ya they are going to risk their credentials and throw away years of schooling to fake it when all it takes is a couple to revolt out of thousands and be in deep shit. Lol hilarious. You know what they call a secret amongst two people?
It depends on what kind of money. Officials could have caused this, there are no risks.
And why have not other laboratories confirmed this?

How do "aliens" fit into all this?

They also have all sorts of remote controls with bulbs, but they don't look like Chinese ones. It shows something like this
i

It depends on what kind of money. Officials could have caused this, there are no risks.
And why have not other laboratories confirmed this?
Look up what it takes to become a siesmmologist. Your shit makes no sense. Idiot conspiracy horseshit. Thousands upon thousands get to see those graphs. No way to fake such a thing across even one station and what you are talking about would take a world wide conspiracy. It does not track. Grow up get real.

Why do they have dents and peeling paint on their dashboards? Didn't they get the new launch equipment, they borrowed it from the Chinese Department of Public Toilets?

China tested its nuclear weapons when there was already a ban on ground tests.

Does not matter, that was only among the US, UK, and USSR. And China never signed that agreement, so it is pointless to even mention it.

And they have had over 45 successful tests. So it does not matter what you think, it was not "bluff". And I am old enough to remember when their atmospheric testing was causing alarm all over the world, with nightly updates for a week or more after they held one on the radioactive cloud of fallout from the resulting test.

Does not matter, that was only among the US, UK, and USSR. And China never signed that agreement, so it is pointless to even mention it.

And they have had over 45 successful tests. So it does not matter what you think, it was not "bluff". And I am old enough to remember when their atmospheric testing was causing alarm all over the world, with nightly updates for a week or more after they held one on the radioactive cloud of fallout from the resulting test.
An old fella I used to know, he was the head of the English department at the University I was teaching at in China long long ago, used to tell me stories about when during the cultural revolution he was shipped out to Xinjiang and was amazed that although he was living on the edge of the Gobi desert it would frequently ‘snow.’

An old fella I used to know, he was the head of the English department at the University I was teaching at in China long long ago, used to tell me stories about when during the cultural revolution he was shipped out to Xinjiang and was amazed that although he was living on the edge of the Gobi desert it would frequently ‘snow.’

Does not surprise me at all. I lived for many years in the Mojave Desert, and in the desert of West Texas.

Only people who have never lived in a desert are really surprised that many of them get snow.

Does not surprise me at all. I lived for many years in the Mojave Desert, and in the desert of West Texas.

Only people who have never lived in a desert are really surprised that many of them get snow.
True, but in this case he was not referring to actual snow. He later realized what was 'snowing' on him.

True, but in this case he was not referring to actual snow. He later realized what was 'snowing' on him.

Which is South-West of Lop Nur, where China did all of their nuclear testing.

Enver Tohti remembers the week that it rained dust. That summer of 1973 he was in elementary school in Xinjiang Province, China’s westernmost region, which is inhabited mostly by Uygurs, one of the country’s minority ethnic groups. “There were three days that earth fell from the sky, without wind or any sort of storm. The sky was deadly silent—no sun, no moon,” he recalls. When the kids asked what was happening, the teacher told them that there was a storm on Saturn (its Chinese name translates into “soil planet”). Tohti believed her. It was only years later that he realized it was radioactive dust raised by the test detonation of a nuclear bomb within the province.

I find the very idea that somebody is trying to claim China never detonated a nuke to be laughable. As I said, I am old enough to remember the mid-late 1970's, when they were doing the last of their atmospheric tests. And more than once the world watched as the high pressure zone over that region pushed clouds of fallout to the NW towards Alaska, and to the SE towards India and the Persian Gulf.

Such silliness belongs in the Conspiracy Theory area, not in here.

It is known that the USSR at that time was hostile towards China, and it is not clear how nuclear technology could have infiltrated there.

Relations between China and the U.S.S.R. broke down shortly AFTER the Chinese developed their first nuclear weapons.

There was more than enough time for any needed technology transfer.

Relations between China and the U.S.S.R. broke down shortly AFTER the Chinese developed their first nuclear weapons.

There was more than enough time for any needed technology transfer.
In 1956, after the 20th Congress, China accused the USSR of abandoning Stalinism, and since then the conflict has escalated.
a Chinese bomb was allegedly tested in 1964, 7 years after the split began

In 1956, after the 20th Congress, China accused the USSR of abandoning Stalinism, and since then the conflict has escalated.
a Chinese bomb was allegedly tested in 1964, 7 years after the split began
Still more than enough time for technology transfers.

Actually, its surprising that China doesn’t have a bigger nuclear Arsenal than it does.

Belive it or not, the country with the third largest nuclear stockpile, after Russia and the US, is France.

I once read about Mao's visit to Moscow during the conflict. He ranted that it would be rational to destroy half the world for the sake of the triumph of the ideas of Comrade Stalin. The Soviet leadership has since viewed him as a fanatical nutcase, even regardless of his political convictions.

In principle, of course, it can be assumed that these were not developments but a direct transfer of the Soviet bomb and this is due to the Anti-Khrushchev coup of 1964. But then how to explain the fact that the conflict continued after that, and led to a military clash

Forum List

Back