Does anyone watch????????????

I watch the Amazing Race :cof:
I'm soooo glad Alison and Donny are gone, I didn't like her on Big Brother :spank3:

Is the Amazing Race on again already????

I love watching those shows... another I really liked was Celebrity Mole. Of course, that makes me a Survivor freak as well.

Hannitized said:
lilcountriegal said:
Is the Amazing Race on again already????
Yeah, it was on again last night, LOL! I think they've had, what, 3 couples gone so far. I could be wrong, wouldn't be the first time, LOL! It comes on after BB5.

I have it taped to watch tonight, but yes it does come on after BB. It's a very interesting mix of people.

Bonnie said:
I have it taped to watch tonight, but yes it does come on after BB. It's a very interesting mix of people.
Do you have a favorite on Amazing Race yet?
Do you watch BB too?

Hannitized said:
Do you have a favorite on Amazing Race yet?
Do you watch BB too?

So far I liked AR 4 but I was disapointed that Flo and her boyfriend won..she was such a whiney thing

Bonnie said:
So far I liked AR 4 but I was disapointed that Flo and her boyfriend won..she was such a whiney thing
I don't like whiney, LOL! That's why I was so glad that Alison and Donny left. I just do not like that girl!

Hannitized said:
I don't like whiney, LOL! That's why I was so glad that Alison and Donny left. I just do not like that girl!

So who do see winning this one?

Bonnie said:
So who do see winning this one?
I don't know. I'm kind of chearing for the cousins, did you see the one get electrocuted last night. I'm sorry, but I was laughing, LOL! EVIL! I was liking the military dad and daughter, but, they're gone now. Maybe the twins, I have twins so I'm partial, LOL!!
You?

IMO, Reno 911 has the greatest ensemble cast on TV right now. And Chapelle's Show is the greatest sketch comedy show on TV right now (though I wish people would stop saying "Yeah! What?!" or "I'm Rick James, bitch" ALL THE TIME).

Did you ever watch The State? It was an old sketch comedy show on MTV around '94, '95, I think. Reno 911 is more or less made up of people from that show. My favorite Reno moment of the season so far is when Dangle was having his going-away dinner at the same night as the big basketball game and Garcia leaves and tells him "happy birthday". It doesn't sound funny now, but it was hilarious on the show.

Also, if you like Chappelle's Show, I'd recommend getting the Season 1 DVD, his stuff is a LOT funnier unbleeped.

I don't watch the Amazing Race, though. I'm really sick of reality shows, the only ones I watch (and ever watched) are The Real World and (sometimes) Road Rules.

Dan said:
IMO, Reno 911 has the greatest ensemble cast on TV right now. And Chapelle's Show is the greatest sketch comedy show on TV right now (though I wish people would stop saying "Yeah! What?!" or "I'm Rick James, bitch" ALL THE TIME).

Did you ever watch The State? It was an old sketch comedy show on MTV around '94, '95, I think. Reno 911 is more or less made up of people from that show. My favorite Reno moment of the season so far is when Dangle was having his going-away dinner at the same night as the big basketball game and Garcia leaves and tells him "happy birthday". It doesn't sound funny now, but it was hilarious on the show.

Also, if you like Chappelle's Show, I'd recommend getting the Season 1 DVD, his stuff is a LOT funnier unbleeped.

I don't watch the Amazing Race, though. I'm really sick of reality shows, the only ones I watch (and ever watched) are The Real World and (sometimes) Road Rules.

Reno is hysterical, and yes I remember the bon voyage dinner for Dangle.
My fave shtick on Chapelle is "when keeping it real goes wrong", and the game show entitled "I know Black People"

My fave shtick on Chapelle is "when keeping it real goes wrong", and the game show entitled "I know Black People"

I think my favorite 2 bits are The Mad Real World and the black white supremacist. I liked them because they both poked equal fun at blacks as whites, and The Mad Real World was a pretty accurate parody of The Real World, as well.

"Look, man, get yo fat ass outta here before I cut some bacon off yo back!" :happy2:

"The Assistant" on MTV w/ Andy Dick is the best reality show out there!!!!! It is hilarious.

Forum List

Back