Lara Parker "Angelique" the Witch died from 1960's Dark Shadows....

Freedomisneverfree

Diamond Member
Jul 28, 2021
Hey, not sure if you remember Dark Shadows from the 1960's but Lara Parker died, she was 84 years old at the time of her death. She played the Witch and as I remember was in love with Barnubus the Vampire.

Does anyone remember the show and can you watch any of the reruns of this in your city?

Watched it everyday when I got home from school.
LOL.....I used to record it on my reel to reel tape deck so my mom could listen to it after she got home while fixing supper.....I don't think that she ever saw a episode.....It came on at like 1530 or some shit.

Angelique was regal looking.​

angl-psm.jpg

LOL.....I used to record it on my reel to reel tape deck so my mom could listen to it after she got home while fixing supper.....I don't think that she ever saw a episode.....It came on at like 1530 or some shit.

Angelique was regal looking.​

angl-psm.jpg

That time would be about right or there about.

Hey, not sure if you remember Dark Shadows from the 1960's but Lara Parker died, she was 84 years old at the time of her death. She played the Witch and as I remember was in love with Barnubus the Vampire.

Does anyone remember the show and can you watch any of the reruns of this in your city?
I still remember the theme song from the show.

It was either Dark Shadows or Star Trek reruns on TV after school. My 5 sisters loved Dark Shadows. It was a Soap Opera about a cursed vampire. witches, ghosts, and werewolves. Angelique is the one who turned Barnibus into a vampire.

It was either Dark Shadows or Star Trek reruns on TV after school. My 5 sisters loved Dark Shadows. It was a Soap Opera about a cursed vampire. witches, ghosts, and werewolves. Angelique is the one who turned Barnibus into a vampire.
When I was a kid it was one of the best daytime programs on the air.
That theme song reminds me of Summer in the 60s.

I loved her beautiful hair and how it was swept up on her head. I wanted to live in that period when I was a kid, with the beautiful dresses :)

Forum List

Back