Does anyone play pikmin?

Chuckt

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2013
Does anyone play Pikmin?

How do you rate Pikmin 3 compared to 1 and 2? I like Pikmin 1 because of its challenge mode. Your goal is to collect the most before the time runs out. I wish they continued this challenge in the other two Pikmin games.

Pikmin 2 has better monsters but I felt the berries were a distraction. I never was able to get perfect and open the last trailer because they made the game too hard.

I like Pikmin 3 but I felt that Nintendo ruined it for me. They changed the controls, they got rid of the map from 1 and 2, they made the end confusing and what annoys me is they started making parts of the game redicuously hard.

Nintendo came out with three game pack add ons for Pikmin 3. They are interesting but it is going to take me a while to play them before giving you a review.

I feel that the reviewers were all too pro Nintendo when Pikmin 3 came out. No one said anything negative.

As a big fan of the first 2 Pikmin games, I absolutely loved Pikmin 3. The only downside is that collecting fruit is a bit more boring than parts/stuff like in 1 and 2, but everything else is better. Playing 3 different characters adds a whole new level of strategy and planning ahead, especially since you can use the gamepad to set paths for them to walk while you play the other characters.

If you didn't play it with wiimote+nunchuk then you played it wrong, btw :p

As a big fan of the first 2 Pikmin games, I absolutely loved Pikmin 3. The only downside is that collecting fruit is a bit more boring than parts/stuff like in 1 and 2, but everything else is better. Playing 3 different characters adds a whole new level of strategy and planning ahead, especially since you can use the gamepad to set paths for them to walk while you play the other characters.

If you didn't play it with wiimote+nunchuk then you played it wrong, btw :p

I actually use the Gamepad or the Wii U Pro controller. I'll have to try the nunchuck / wii remote combination.

Have you finished the game and have you downloaded the extra mission levels from the Wii U store?

I want a Pikmin game that can be played the whole way through with two players.

More add on content is said to be coming.

Forum List

Back