Does anyone here play fantasy football?

I know I've been riding him all year but I'm wondering with the new OC coming in, could be a raggedy game. I can't decide maybe i'll flip a coin Sunday morning. :badgrin:
The guy can put up numbers 2 out of 3 days.. don't get cute, start the stud.

Yeah there's that. He's so pissed he may rush for 100 yards and 2 TDs.
Sam Howell? Come on man... don't get cute. Start the stud. Sign on here and cuss me out if it doesn't work out, but I have Trevor Lawrence too and he isn't touching my starting lineup if I have Allen.. and I'd start Lawrence over Howell.

Sam Howell? Come on man... don't get cute. Start the stud. Sign on here and cuss me out if it doesn't work out, but I have Trevor Lawrence too and he isn't touching my starting lineup if I have Allen.. and I'd start Lawrence over Howell.
I get the potential for Allen busting out, he's won me a a couple of close ones just by himself. But I'm looking at the disarray, a fired OC and Allen potentially having a 4 turnover game. Howell has been solid and has an easier defense to go against.

Week 12, where y'all at? I'm on the bubble for playoffs at 5-6.
I won last week to get to 5-6, sitting at 4th in my league, there’s a lot of parity.

I’m the high scorer in the league and still have a losing record. There are 7-3 teams that I’ve outscored by hundreds LOL

I won last week to get to 5-6, sitting at 4th in my league, there’s a lot of parity.

I’m the high scorer in the league and still have a losing record. There are 7-3 teams that I’ve outscored by hundreds LOL
Same in my league, if I can get to .500 I'll probably make it into the playoffs. My son's way ahead at 10-1, second is 8-3 then it bunches up.

Forum List

Back