Does anyone here play fantasy football?

Orangecat

Diamond Member
Jun 22, 2020
Show off your lineup, your record, and how many teams are in your league.
Curious to see how you’re doing so far…

Yep first year playing! My son talked me into joining his league so they could have 10 guys. I'm 5-5 currently 4th. My week 11 lineup isn't final yet but my starters are:

Josh Allen, David Montgomery, Aaron Jones, A St. Brown, Josh Dotson, Jay Ferguson, Keenan Allen, Dustin Hopkins, and Packers Defense.

The last year I played my 4 best starters got injured and were out for the season and my QB was Johnny Freaking Football....

Show off your lineup, your record, and how many teams are in your league.
Curious to see how you’re doing so far…
Yes I play, and have played, since 2003.

I've played in many different leagues... 12 team, 16 team... Defensive players, you name it.

These days? I play in a loaded league with 8 teams.. 2 QB's. We've done this for years. I'd share my lineup but it would be stacked compared to normal play of 12 teams.

Yes I play, and have played, since 2003.

I've played in many different leagues... 12 team, 16 team... Defensive players, you name it.

These days? I play in a loaded league with 8 teams.. 2 QB's. We've done this for years. I'd share my lineup but it would be stacked compared to normal play of 12 teams.
I’m in a 12, a 10, and an 8 this season. Surprisingly, my strongest team and best record is in the 12.

Yep first year playing! My son talked me into joining his league so they could have 10 guys. I'm 5-5 currently 4th. My week 11 lineup isn't final yet but my starters are:

Josh Allen, David Montgomery, Aaron Jones, A St. Brown, Josh Dotson, Jay Ferguson, Keenan Allen, Dustin Hopkins, and Packers Defense.
I’ve got St Brown and Hopkins on my best performing team.

I’m in a 12, a 10, and an 8 this season. Surprisingly, my strongest team and best record is in the 12.
Dude, listen to this (my bad luck)

My 2 QB's are Allen and Tua... I'm the 2nd highest scoring team, losing to 1st by a mere 20.. but I'm 4-6.... the fantasy gods hate me.

Dude, listen to this (my bad luck)

My 2 QB's are Allen and Tua... I'm the 2nd highest scoring team, losing to 1st by a mere 20.. but I'm 4-6.... the fantasy gods hate me.
I’ve been playing multiple leagues for over a decade now. My trick to success is planning for the last three games around mid-season. It’s generally easy to get into the playoffs, then it’s just 3 victories to come out on top. And play the waiver wire religiously.
My top team this year:
QB: Hurts/Goff
RB: Swift/Stevenson/Mitchell
WR: StBrown/Olave/Higgins/Rice
TE: Kelce/Kincaid/Goedert
DST: Browns/Chiefs
K: Hopkins
I dropped Justin Tucker for Hopkins a few weeks ago. Went with the hot foot and skipped the bye week.
8-2, best record in the 12 person league, $1320 in the pot.

Forum List

Back