Zone1 Does anyone else here believe (as I do) that ALL who ever lived will live forever with God in his kingdom?

God grants people the ability to believe and the ability to repent. It's not my "illusion"; it's what God told us.

2 Timothy 2:25​

English Standard Version​

25 correcting his opponents with gentleness. God may perhaps grant them repentance leading to a knowledge of the truth,
Not everyone repents or belives

There are libs on this board for instance who will die unrepentant

The purification process in the Lake of Fire is for a period of time. In the end, ALL who ever lived, even Satan and his angels, will repent and serve Jesus. That will conclude the ages and Jesus's rule over the kingdom. Then, ALL will be loyal to God and will live with him in his new kingdom in a new "Earth". At least that's what the scriptures say.

The Catholic Church, along with most Christian denominations, erroneously teach forever punishment.
Erroneously according to one interpretation of the passage. This is why it is vital to keep all of God's word in mind and that we should remember Jesus also saying, "Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body..."

I remember someone described this as a person doing evil and refusing to do good. It is like the soul going down, down, down...until the soul is destroyed. We do well to remember the holiness of God.

Most Christians reject that belief, in spite of the strong biblical argument for universal reconciliation. Do you share my belief? If not, why not?
Matthew 7:21
21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

Matthew 25:31-46
31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:
36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.
37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?
38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?
39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?
40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:
43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.
44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?
45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.
46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

Jesus will save all through the resurrection of the dead for all will be resurrrected and live forever with a body of flesh and bones. However, only the rigtheous, as mentioned above, will be allowed to enter the kingdom of heaven. Cain and Judas Iscariot and all others who have become the sons of Perdition who have come to this earth and recevied bodies will receive a salvation in that their bodies will be reunited with their spirits and live eternally in a resurrected state of being, however, they will be denied entrance into the kingdom of heaven where only the righteous can enter.

Latter-day revelation has revealed the following about where we will all go after we die:

Doctrine and Covenants 76

Last edited:
I dont think you know much about scriptures
Lol I think I'm the only one sharing scripture. Someone pounded it into your head that God throws people away like garbage to suffer forever. That theology is unbiblical.

The purification process in the Lake of Fire is for a period of time. In the end, ALL who ever lived, even Satan and his angels, will repent and serve Jesus. That will conclude the ages and Jesus's rule over the kingdom. Then, ALL will be loyal to God and will live with him in his new kingdom in a new "Earth". At least that's what the scriptures say.

The Catholic Church, along with most Christian denominations, erroneously teach forever punishment.

Universalism is not biblical. Of course you're free to believe what you want, but don't mislead people by acting as if this is Christian doctrine. It is not. If you're going to make claims like this, please back yourself up with scripture. And just one scripture doesn't cut it, because the one scripture you mentioned earlier is contradicted by a ton of other scriptures. So the universal salvation interpretation is not correct, even if at first glance that particular scripture you posted earlier might appear to say that.

Last edited:
Universalism is not biblical. Of course you're free to believe what you want, but don't mislead people by acting as if this is Christian doctrine. It is not. If you're going to make claims like this, please back yourself up with scripture. And just one scripture doesn't cut it, because the one scripture you mentioned earlier is contradicted by a ton of other scriptures. So the universal salvation interpretation is not correct, even if at first glance it might appear to say that.

I can share scriptures thar demonstrate that ALL will be with God, but I suspect that you don't view the scriptures as being authoritative.

I can share scriptures thar demonstrate that ALL will be with God, but I suspect that you don't view the scriptures as being authoritative.

Of course I believe scripture is authoritative. But universalism is simply not biblical. And you are misleading people by pushing it.

Most people ignore the Bible and just go with their own opinion or they rely on someone who is a supposed expert. Very, very, few actually delve into the word of God. You'll see a bunch of people tell me I'm wrong but won't provide supporting scripture. I'll provide supporting scripture and they ignore it and tell me I'm wrong. Lol.

Of course I believe scripture is authoritative. But universalism is simply not biblical. And you are misleading people by pushing it.

The Apostle Paul said that Jesus saves ALL people. Should I believe you or him?

1 Timothy 4:10
For to this end we toil and strive,[a] because we have our hope set on the living God, who is the Savior of ALL people, especially of those who believe.

I don’t believe there is a lake of fire.

The Lake of Fire is an allegory to a refiner's crucible that would be understood by the people of that era. It's not a literal lake of fire.

Many verses that reference the LOF will include words such as torment, sulphur, and brimstone. All of those words are describing refining agents and processes. Again, Jesus doesn't literally use sulphur. Again, these are descriptive terms that people of that era would understand.

It was understood that ALL would eventually be with God. It was communicated that people who do not repent and seek forgiveness would be damned to this refining process while the rest of us are enjoying paradise with God.

The Apostle Paul said that Jesus saves ALL people. Should I believe you or him?

1 Timothy 4:10
For to this end we toil and strive,[a] because we have our hope set on the living God, who is the Savior of ALL people, especially of those who believe.

Yes, He is the savior of ALL people in the sense that ALL people have the opportunity for salvation. Also, there aren't other saviors for other religions, there is only ONE savior for ALL people, and that is Jesus.

The word translated as "especially" is more accurately translated as "namely."

Basing your doctrine on one scripture which directly contradicts numerous other scriptures is dangerous. Because once you believe one false doctrine, that inevitably leads to other false doctrines that are needed to prop up the first one. (For example, purgatory.)

Bottom line, universalism is not a Christian doctrine. By pushing it, you are misleading people. Why? Because it causes people to think, "well it doesn't matter what I believe now, if everyone eventually will be with God in heaven. I'll just continue to be my own boss and do whatever the hell I want, because it doesn't matter according to what K9Buck says."

And that is why I think the enemy is behind this idea, as is the case with most false doctrines, imo.

What does this mean to you?

1 Timothy 4:10 says, "For to this end we toil and strive, because we have our hope set on the living God, who is the Savior of all people, especially of those who believe".
It means-all have a chance, but Jesus was clear-FEW will find the road. Why do you think that is. I say 99% of all religion is false. 99% of all religions claiming to be christian are false.
At Matt 7:21-23-these believe, yet will hear those words from Jesus as judgement. Believing is a partial truth that goes along with obeying to make it a whole truth.

Forum List

Back