Does Anyone Else Find Screech-Hag Pelosi as Irritating as I Do?

The Jobs Act. Congress DID something! And it helps my business! Encourages hiring! And it could actually make a lot of small business-owners rich in a few years! Hooray!
Did I mention Congress DID something?

And there's Nancy Pelosi on tv, criticizing it because her party doesn't get all the credit. I can't stand that woman. She's in the Top 4 People I find most irritating in politics:

Pelosi
Reid
Boehner
Cantor

Cant' stand any of 'em. Ugh.

We are not allowed to make fun of, criticize, object to, or generally disparage female liberals under any circumstance.

However.......

Conservative bitches are fair-game.

The GOP have you righties brainwashed into thinking good people are actually bad/evil. You are so dumb.

Sean Penn, Al Franken, Michael Moore, Warren Buffett, Pelosi, Reed are all good people. As good as you are going to get from rich people. Not greedy. They understand the importance of We the People, the Commons and the fact that we are all in this together. And they are happy the wealth they earned and want to give back.

Ayn Rand/Paul Ryan, tea baggers, Boehner, Mitch McConnell, every man for himself, government isn't the referee, Romney, survival of the fittest, war mongers, no regulations, free traders anti middle class/union.

Here are some right wing celebrities that are Republicans so now I don't like them. Chuck Norris, the Tuttles from Orange County Choppers and now I find out Kid Rock is a republican. I'll never support any of them again.

Oh, but I did hear a good Chuch Norris joke. Actually a true story. There is a bridge in some other country right now that does not yet have a name. They are having a contest and so far Chuck Norris is leading the votes. But the guy brought up a good point. How can you cross that bridge? You can't cross Chuck Norris! LOL.

The laughter you currently hear would be the result of people reading you have called me a "Righty". RDean and a few others have also labeled me thus and about a half dozen Conservs have labeled me the opposite. I always get a kick out of it.

Well if you are just basing this on her appearance and voice, yea, she's a little annoying. But a good woman and very sharp.

The GOP have you righties brainwashed into thinking good people are actually bad/evil. You are so dumb.

Sean Penn, Al Franken, Michael Moore, Warren Buffett, Pelosi, Reed are all good people. As good as you are going to get from rich people. Not greedy. They understand the importance of We the People, the Commons and the fact that we are all in this together. And they are happy the wealth they earned and want to give back.

Ayn Rand/Paul Ryan, tea baggers, Boehner, Mitch McConnell, every man for himself, government isn't the referee, Romney, survival of the fittest, war mongers, no regulations, free traders anti middle class/union.

Here are some right wing celebrities that are Republicans so now I don't like them. Chuck Norris, the Tuttles from Orange County Choppers and now I find out Kid Rock is a republican. I'll never support any of them again.

Oh, but I did hear a good Chuch Norris joke. Actually a true story. There is a bridge in some other country right now that does not yet have a name. They are having a contest and so far Chuck Norris is leading the votes. But the guy brought up a good point. How can you cross that bridge? You can't cross Chuck Norris! LOL.

The laughter you currently hear would be the result of people reading you have called me a "Righty". RDean and a few others have also labeled me thus and about a half dozen Conservs have labeled me the opposite. I always get a kick out of it.

Well if you are just basing this on her appearance and voice, yea, she's a little annoying. But a good woman and very sharp.

I'm looking forward to her funeral. I hope WBC protests it... that would be hysterically funny.

What I do find entertaining is that you post the most blindly partisan, hypocritical bullshit... and I suspect you actually believe what you post is intelligent. That's very fucking funny.

The Jobs Act. Congress DID something! And it helps my business! Encourages hiring! And it could actually make a lot of small business-owners rich in a few years! Hooray!

And there's Nancy Pelosi on tv, criticizing it because her party doesn't get all the credit. I can't stand that woman. She's in the Top 4 People I find most irritating in politics:

Pelosi
Reid
Boehner
Cantor

We are not allowed to make fun of, criticize, object to, or generally disparage female liberals under any circumstance.

However.......

Conservative bitches are fair-game.

True.

Take it easy on Pelosi

She is the next Speaker of the House

It's all about revenge and hatred with Nancy. She is like that ridiculous high school student body presidential candidate that everyone hates except for the teachers that get her kisses on their asses. She has never thought pass the win long enough to come up with anything that is good for the people she claims to represent. If she wasn't in such a Marxist anti American congressional district she would be selling braziers on 5Th avenue.

Wrong. She let us liberals/lefties down. No single payer, didn't fix nafta, just basically seemed passive or weak against the obstructionist GOP. But she came up with a lot of good ideas. Your side shot those ideas down. They wanted to continue their Bush policies of more tax breaks and less regulations.

If she and Reed would have done more for the left, maybe we would have shown up in 2010, but I doubt that. Most people don't realize how important midterms are. But Republicans do. Midterms are the rights secret weapon. Look at the numbers that show up for midterms compared to Presidential election years. Sad. Americans don't give a shit or have a clue! But the rich do. That's why they show up every 2 years.

So you righties obstructed Nancy from getting shit done and it cost the Dems in 2010. You made her seem weak. But now we see what weak really is. Boehner can't control the tea party. We will take back the House.

But the GOP tried to suggest 2010 was a referendum on Obamacare. The only thing we don't like about Obamacare is that it isn't liberal enough. It isn't single payer. But righties don't want any healthcare reform. The only healthcare reform they want is to kill medicare.

Take it easy on Pelosi

This time she better be tougher! George Bush got more done with less seats in the House and Senate than Obama/Pelosi/Reed did with more.

But we didn't break filubuster records or threaten to shut down the government if we didn't get our way. Maybe we will try that next time we are in the minority. Maybe 2024.

Pelosi
Reid
Boehner
Cantor

I had the same feeling about Cheney for eight years. For the most part, I do not expect public officials to please me, personally.

Take it easy on Pelosi

Squeaker of the House......~S~

And when people say we had 60 seats in the Senate, remember one of those was Liebermann. He was caucusing with the Republicans because of his ties to Isreal/Iraq.

P.S. Who is it that wants to go to war with Iran? If you ask citizens in Isreal and USA, none of us want to go to war with Iran. Even if they build a nuke, we don't want to go to war with them. Who does besides Liebermann, Mitt and Santorum and Newt?

Pelosi
Reid
Boehner
Cantor

I had the same feeling about Cheney for eight years. For the most part, I do not expect public officials to please me, personally.

Nor do I. But I do not expect them to commit treason against this country.... and that is what Pelosi did.

your so full of shit Bobo......the Democrats have you thinking the same way about good people on the right.....the Democrats briefing that you read every day,told you that you should despise George Bush.....yet he is supposed to be a great guy personally......so are you any different?.....

yep.....if you disagree with Bobo your a Republican.....what else can you be?.....in his Democratic Party controlled World......you cannot be your own person.....its not allowed.....

Last edited:

yea she is Bobo.....she has a smart guy like you fooled....but dont feel bad.....she has the rest of your fellows fooled too.....

Take it easy on Pelosi

And when people say we had 60 seats in the Senate, remember one of those was Liebermann. He was caucusing with the Republicans because of his ties to Isreal/Iraq.

P.S. Who is it that wants to go to war with Iran? If you ask citizens in Isreal and USA, none of us want to go to war with Iran. Even if they build a nuke, we don't want to go to war with them. Who does besides Liebermann, Mitt and Santorum and Newt?

Liebermann never caucused with the GOP. He just didn't cuss them out on a daily basis.

Liebermann never caucused with the GOP. He just didn't cuss them out on a daily basis.
Lieberman was also cast out of The New Democrat Party...

Pelosi
Reid
Boehner
Cantor

You've never had a woman as hot as her.

Forum List

Back