Does Anyone Else Find Screech-Hag Pelosi as Irritating as I Do?

IndependntLogic

Jul 14, 2011
The Jobs Act. Congress DID something! And it helps my business! Encourages hiring! And it could actually make a lot of small business-owners rich in a few years! Hooray!
Did I mention Congress DID something?

And there's Nancy Pelosi on tv, criticizing it because her party doesn't get all the credit. I can't stand that woman. She's in the Top 4 People I find most irritating in politics:

Pelosi
Reid
Boehner
Cantor

Cant' stand any of 'em. Ugh.

nancy-pelosi-witch.jpg

The Jobs Act. Congress DID something! And it helps my business! Encourages hiring! And it could actually make a lot of small business-owners rich in a few years! Hooray!

And there's Nancy Pelosi on tv, criticizing it because her party doesn't get all the credit. I can't stand that woman. She's in the Top 4 People I find most irritating in politics:

Pelosi
Reid
Boehner
Cantor

Its ironic that anyone can tell your an even bigger whiny baby.

You have no clue.
Honestly, could we ever transport her back in time to a point where she was able to converse one on one with this nation's founders, they'd probably have her burned at the stake, at once.

Pelosi
Reid
Boehner
Cantor

they're all white.. I understand your angst.

She's too irrelevant to be irritating. Im not going let her have that much power over me.

The GOP have you righties brainwashed into thinking good people are actually bad/evil. You are so dumb.

Sean Penn, Al Franken, Michael Moore, Warren Buffett, Pelosi, Reed are all good people. As good as you are going to get from rich people. Not greedy. They understand the importance of We the People, the Commons and the fact that we are all in this together. And they are happy the wealth they earned and want to give back.

Ayn Rand/Paul Ryan, tea baggers, Boehner, Mitch McConnell, every man for himself, government isn't the referee, Romney, survival of the fittest, war mongers, no regulations, free traders anti middle class/union.

Here are some right wing celebrities that are Republicans so now I don't like them. Chuck Norris, the Tuttles from Orange County Choppers and now I find out Kid Rock is a republican. I'll never support any of them again.

Oh, but I did hear a good Chuch Norris joke. Actually a true story. There is a bridge in some other country right now that does not yet have a name. They are having a contest and so far Chuck Norris is leading the votes. But the guy brought up a good point. How can you cross that bridge? You can't cross Chuck Norris! LOL.

You have no clue.
Honestly, could we ever transport her back in time to a point where she was able to converse one on one with this nation's founders, they'd probably have her burned at the stake, at once.
STRIDENT for a man = SCREECHY for a woman.

The GOP have you righties brainwashed into thinking good people are actually bad/evil. You are so dumb.

Sean Penn, Al Franken, Michael Moore, Warren Buffett, Pelosi, Reed are all good people. As good as you are going to get from rich people. Not greedy. They understand the importance of We the People, the Commons and the fact that we are all in this together. And they are happy the wealth they earned and want to give back.

Ayn Rand/Paul Ryan, tea baggers, Boehner, Mitch McConnell, every man for himself, government isn't the referee, Romney, survival of the fittest, war mongers, no regulations, free traders anti middle class/union.

Here are some right wing celebrities that are Republicans so now I don't like them. Chuck Norris, the Tuttles from Orange County Choppers and now I find out Kid Rock is a republican. I'll never support any of them again.

Oh, but I did hear a good Chuch Norris joke. Actually a true story. There is a bridge in some other country right now that does not yet have a name. They are having a contest and so far Chuck Norris is leading the votes. But the guy brought up a good point. How can you cross that bridge? You can't cross Chuck Norris! LOL.

The laughter you currently hear would be the result of people reading you have called me a "Righty". RDean and a few others have also labeled me thus and about a half dozen Conservs have labeled me the opposite. I always get a kick out of it.

Pelosi
Reid
Boehner
Cantor

Can't you guys criticize anyone without engaging in name-calling?

You Dems have been brainwashed into thinking that evil people are good.

What a fucking idiot you are..... everyone on the left is great, everyone on the right is evil.... and you expect anyone to take you seriously?

You make stupid people look smart.

Oh and... Nancy Pelosi should be in prison for treason.

It's all about revenge and hatred with Nancy. She is like that ridiculous high school student body presidential candidate that everyone hates except for the teachers that get her kisses on their asses. She has never thought passed the win long enough to come up with anything that is good for the people she claims to represent. If she wasn't in such a Marxist anti American congressional district she would be selling braziers on 5Th avenue.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back