Does Anyone Else Find Screech-Hag Pelosi as Irritating as I Do?

The Jobs Act. Congress DID something! And it helps my business! Encourages hiring! And it could actually make a lot of small business-owners rich in a few years! Hooray!
Did I mention Congress DID something?

And there's Nancy Pelosi on tv, criticizing it because her party doesn't get all the credit. I can't stand that woman. She's in the Top 4 People I find most irritating in politics:

Pelosi
Reid
Boehner
Cantor

Cant' stand any of 'em. Ugh.

You've never had a woman as hot as her.

New and very stupid.

WELCOME.

Take it easy on Pelosi

She is the next Speaker of the House
Then we can get back to a Congress that gets stuff done.
You mean like passed House Legislation that Dingy Harry Reid has collecting dust on his desk? Really?:eusa_hand:

Idiot.

That's different.... it just is. The Dems are only happy when they have a clear run at destroying the country. Makes it so much easier for them that way.... they really don't like having to fight for their destructive crap.

Then we can get back to a Congress that gets stuff done.
You mean like passed House Legislation that Dingy Harry Reid has collecting dust on his desk? Really?:eusa_hand:

Idiot.

That's different.... it just is. The Dems are only happy when they have a clear run at destroying the country. Makes it so much easier for them that way.... they really don't like having to fight for their destructive crap.
House has been doing plenty...Reid and the Senate Democrats are obstructionists.

The 'Learning Curve': Comparing Boehner's Record As Speaker With Pelosi's

<excerpt>
Gaveled in on Jan. 5, 2011, Boehner presided over the passage of four bills during his first month as speaker, with a total of just 25 votes. The most notable of those was a repeal the president's signature health care law -- a move that was viewed as a strictly symbolic gesture, as it is not expected to pass or even get a vote in the Senate.

By contrast, Pelosi, gaveled in on Jan. 4, 2007, led the Democratic Congress in passing 19 bills during her first month as speaker, including all six of the bills targeted in her "First 100 Hours" agenda.

Forum List

Back