Does Anybody See Trump NOT Being The 2024 Nominee?

He is a 3rd Generation Bay Area Marxist , how do you see him ?
Don't dodge the question.

Actually never mind, you switched from maoist to marxist, proving beyond a doubt you don't know what either one is.

Bye.

Does Anybody See Trump NOT Being The 2024 Nominee?​

I have a hard time believing that he won't spank Biden's ass totally, in any sort of actual honest election.

Even ignoring Biden's utter failure in his policies and contempt for this country and its people, Biden is looking and acting worse than ever while Trump if anything appears more focused, more presidential, more on top of his game than ever before!

I honestly don't at this time. I don't think that Vivek and Ron stand a chance against him and I still have a little admiration for both of them, but from what I'm seeing is that Trump already won the primaries. The democrats basically have already handed it to him on a silver platter.
Democrats not only pick who will win the general election, now they pick who will win the GOP primaries.

After all, the only thing Dims have to run on is TDS.

The country is in absolute shambles.

No.

The real bad news in that is how tragically thin the republican bench is......Nearly all neocons and/or corporatist ass swabs.
That’s what I thought when I saw people like Nikki Haley, Mike Pence, and Tim Scott, all gang up on Rawaswamy on the Ukraine war…. Vivek brings up good points about the Ukraine war and then immediately he is pounced upon by the GOP candidates who don’t even follow what he says, but go on neocon talking points.

Last edited:
I honestly don't at this time. I don't think that Vivek and Ron stand a chance against him and I still have a little admiration for both of them, but from what I'm seeing is that Trump already won the primaries. The democrats basically have already handed it to him on a silver platter.
Depends, if enough states kick him off the ballot, Republicans would be fools to nominate him.

Don't dodge the question.

Actually never mind, you switched from maoist to marxist, proving beyond a doubt you don't know what either one is.

Bye.
Marxist, motherfucker! Just like your Social Marxist ass retarded ass!

Trump is the nominee unless some significant thing changes.
The Democrat corrupt faux indictments isn't going to change anything.
Biden had Top Secret documents in his garage that he obtained 100% illegally when he was VP and was not supposed to even have them, let alone in his garage.
Trump shouldn't have had them either, and for whatever dumbass reason didn't just give them back - but he legally had access to them. Biden did not.
You cannot prosecute Trump without Prosecuting Biden. Biden being more cooperative in giving the documents back doesn't forgive the fact he stole them in the first place and inexplicably had them in his home/office/2nd office and fucking garage floor!!!
is your solution to prosecute neither trump nor biden? both have committed serious security violations that must not go unpunished.

that said, biden did at least cooperate in damage mitigation, while trump seems happy to show state secrets to anyone with the price iof brunch at mar a lago.

is your solution to prosecute neither trump nor biden? both have committed serious security violations that must not go unpunished.

that said, biden did at least cooperate in damage mitigation, while trump seems happy to show state secrets to anyone with the price iof brunch at mar a lago.
:rolleyes:
Biden mitigated damage??
Based on everything we know, it is not only possible that he and his family were using the documents for financial gain, but it is LIKELY.
We know for a fact, not arguable, that Biden's family received $millions from foreign governments while Biden was VP. And why they got that money is extremely supspicious.

BUT - The entire federal law enforcement apparatus is all in in prosecuting Trump - but 100% REFUSING to even consider looking at Biden. Flat out ignoring it.

THAT is the condition. This is way-way-way worse than watergate or any other political scandal. And the only reason it is happening is because half the nation simply doesn't care what the Biden's did. They only hate Trump. And are perfectly happy with what is happening.

The only reason Trump's challengers are still competing is the Hail Mary. Maybe, just maybe, Democrats will put Trump in jail and they are fighting to be the go to person in case that happens. But, it ain't gonna happin. If any of them really wanted to be considered as president they should have waited one more election. Republican voters don't want an anti-Trump and if Trump is who they want having a Trump who is not Trump is nothing but a waste of time.

:rolleyes:
Biden mitigated damage??
Based on everything we know, it is not only possible that he and his family were using the documents for financial gain, but it is LIKELY.
We know for a fact, not arguable, that Biden's family received $millions from foreign governments while Biden was VP. And why they got that money is extremely supspicious.

BUT - The entire federal law enforcement apparatus is all in in prosecuting Trump - but 100% REFUSING to even consider looking at Biden. Flat out ignoring it.

THAT is the condition. This is way-way-way worse than watergate or any other political scandal. And the only reason it is happening is because half the nation simply doesn't care what the Biden's did. They only hate Trump. And are perfectly happy with what is happening.
listen to yourself. biden willingly returned the documents, while trump played hide and seek, which will eventually lead to a large box buried at bedminster.

Forum List

Back