Does Anybody See Trump NOT Being The 2024 Nominee?

listen to yourself. biden willingly returned the documents, while trump played hide and seek, which will eventually lead to a large box buried at bedminster.
Listen to yourself, the Biden family willingly received $millions from foreign governments/companies - this is not arguable. We know it happened. Proven. Hard evidence.
Both had those documents.
DIFERENCES -
Trump had legal access to them.
Biden did not.
Trump can legally remove them from the White House
Biden cannot even legally look at them, let alone take them somewhere unless the President specifically gives them to him.
Bidens family got most of their wealth in mysterious ways all related to Joe Biden.
Trumps did not.
Being cooperative and giving the documents back - DOES NOT - remove the crime of Biden even possessing the documents at all. A VP has ZERO clearance for top secret documents - NONE. Only way they can is if specifically recorded as the President giving him access. There is no record of Obama giving access to Biden. Which means - 100% - that he literally stole them. Stole top secret documents and had them stored in 4 locations.
YOU - just want to look right past all that and TRUMP!! TRUMP!! TRUMP!!

Listen to yourself, the Biden family willingly received $millions from foreign governments/companies - this is not arguable. We know it happened. Proven. Hard evidence.
Both had those documents.
DIFERENCES -
Trump had legal access to them.
Biden did not.
Trump can legally remove them from the White House
Biden cannot even legally look at them, let alone take them somewhere unless the President specifically gives them to him.
Bidens family got most of their wealth in mysterious ways all related to Joe Biden.
Trumps did not.
Being cooperative and giving the documents back - DOES NOT - remove the crime of Biden even possessing the documents at all. A VP has ZERO clearance for top secret documents - NONE. Only way they can is if specifically recorded as the President giving him access. There is no record of Obama giving access to Biden. Which means - 100% - that he literally stole them. Stole top secret documents and had them stored in 4 locations.
YOU - just want to look right past all that and TRUMP!! TRUMP!! TRUMP!!

it was no concession to agree that biden should be prosecuted for this crime. it is my opinion that biden, and trump, must be treated no differently than chelsea manning or ethel rosenburg,.

my numerous security classes failed to mention any "rights" that a president or vice president might imagine himself to have.

it was no concession to agree that biden should be prosecuted for this crime. it is my opinion that biden, and trump, must be treated no differently than chelsea manning or ethel rosenburg,.

my numerous security classes failed to mention any "rights" that a president or vice president might imagine himself to have.
Sorry, but wrong.
Trump was the President. And as President has unlimited access to Top Secret anything... any level. Absolute access. And can remove such documents at will.
A Vice President has zero access. None. Only access a VP has to such material is what was directly given to him by the President. And has no right to remove from secured areas.
The two crimes are not equal.
At all.

Sorry, but wrong.
Trump was the President. And as President has unlimited access to Top Secret anything... any level. Absolute access. And can remove such documents at will.
A Vice President has zero access. None. Only access a VP has to such material is what was directly given to him by the President. And has no right to remove from secured areas.
The two crimes are not equal.
At all.
the law establishing security classification may not be that explicit as to spell out such "rights" for 1 person. the intent of the law : to protect information that must be secret, is obviously better served by locking them in an office than by flying them as paper airplanes at the golf course.

the law establishing security classification may not be that explicit as to spell out such "rights" for 1 person. the intent of the law : to protect information that must be secret, is obviously better served by locking them in an office than by flying them as paper airplanes at the golf course.
Yeah that is not what he did... and yes I noticed you skipped right over the fact that Biden literally stole the documents. And merely having them in his possession at all is a crime.
You just can't face the fact that the federal law enforcement agencies are interfering in an election by order of a Biden appointee

Yeah that is not what he did... and yes I noticed you skipped right over the fact that Biden literally stole the documents. And merely having them in his possession at all is a crime.
You just can't face the fact that the federal law enforcement agencies are interfering in an election by order of a Biden appointee
did i skip that over? or did i say in no uncertain terms that both should be prosecuted?

is there a paragraph in the law allowing the president alone such extensive rights?? or is this just more bullshit from the kraken krowd?

then there is the matter of corruption. i concede that hunter biden is probably corrupt and should never be president. same for trump.

It is absolutely and entirely possible, even likely, that neither Biden nor Trump will be candidates.

I honestly don't at this time. I don't think that Vivek and Ron stand a chance against him and I still have a little admiration for both of them, but from what I'm seeing is that Trump already won the primaries. The democrats basically have already handed it to him on a silver platter.
I just don't see him being president. No one has done anything about the stolen election.

Last edited:
did i skip that over? or did i say in no uncertain terms that both should be prosecuted?

is there a paragraph in the law allowing the president alone such extensive rights?? or is this just more bullshit from the kraken krowd?

then there is the matter of corruption. i concede that hunter biden is probably corrupt and should never be president. same for trump.
Exactly like I said - you have no problem with how things are

Exactly like I said - you have no problem with how things are
if "the way things are" is that an overage toddler gets to "declassify with his mind" anything he can monetize to his saudi buddies then, no, i am not satisfied,

Yep. They are pure scum.

Well if President Trump says that he and his administration won't allow it to happen again then I trust him and have faith in him. I mean he has never given me any reason to doubt him before as he always keeps his promises.

Well if President Trump says that he and his administration won't allow it to happen again then I trust him and have faith in him. I mean he has never given me any reason to doubt him before as he always keeps his promises.
If they steal it again how will he have an administration? Unless I misunderstood you...

If they steal it again how will he have an administration? Unless I misunderstood you...

No I'm talking about the fact that he said that he wouldn't let it get stolen again period anyways.

Forum List

Back