Does Anybody See Trump NOT Being The 2024 Nominee?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I honestly don't at this time. I don't think that Vivek and Ron stand a chance against him and I still have a little admiration for both of them, but from what I'm seeing is that Trump already won the primaries. The democrats basically have already handed it to him on a silver platter.

Trump is the nominee unless some significant thing changes.
The Democrat corrupt faux indictments isn't going to change anything.
Biden had Top Secret documents in his garage that he obtained 100% illegally when he was VP and was not supposed to even have them, let alone in his garage.
Trump shouldn't have had them either, and for whatever dumbass reason didn't just give them back - but he legally had access to them. Biden did not.
You cannot prosecute Trump without Prosecuting Biden. Biden being more cooperative in giving the documents back doesn't forgive the fact he stole them in the first place and inexplicably had them in his home/office/2nd office and fucking garage floor!!!

If DeSantis would have waited until 2028, he probably would have won the whole entire thing though. Pity, I had such high hopes for him.

Myself.
I like Desantis well enough but I think he damaged himself by going after Trump,I'm sure he pissed off a lot of Conservatives who now may not be inclined to vote for him in 28.

Myself.
I like Desantis well enough but I think he damaged himself by going after Trump,I'm sure he pissed off a lot of Conservatives who now may not be inclined to vote for him in 28.

That's exactly my thoughts. Not only that, but he doesn't appear to think and speak for himself. He has to make sure the people agree with him before he utters a single word. Trump doesn't do that and that's not what I want in our president either.

I honestly don't at this time. I don't think that Vivek and Ron stand a chance against him and I still have a little admiration for both of them, but from what I'm seeing is that Trump already won the primaries. The democrats basically have already handed it to him on a silver platter.
You realize Democrats have no say in the choice of repub candidate, don't you?

I'm afraid it's going to be Trump vs Biden again in 2024. In which case I'll probably suck on the business end of a 12 gauge shotgun rather than go to the polling station to vote.

I'm afraid it's going to be Trump vs Biden again in 2024. In which case I'll probably suck on the business end of a 12 gauge shotgun rather than going to the polling station to vote.

I honestly don't see Biden running again. Not even the democrats want him to.

In a proper democracy people would have more choice.... but the US doesn't do democracy much.

Nobody else is even close

Forum List

Back