Does anybody really object to Putin in Syria??

Not much difference between Saddam and Bashir. Many seem to rationalize the Iraq catastrophe by the deposing of that dictator.
Many others, at the same time, view both situations as illegally and immorally dealt with.

The babies killed in the Russian bombing attacks would probably object.

Do you not understand the citizens of Aleppo were being held hostage by al Nusra? Tell me Jake. An American version of al Qaeda takes over Nashville.

Would you not expect your government to rescue you from the terrorists? Unfortunately there would be civilian casualties but wouldn't you expect your government to free you?
You clearly don't understand, td. This will get better when Asad is assassinated.
Fucking fascist

You really don't understand that in the grand scheme of things in the Middle East our values mean jack shit..

they didn't mean anything in Japan either until we taught them a little respect
Agreed. However, in the ME, even the Muslims are fighting each other.

If the world develops renewable energy, the entire ME will become MEaningless.
not meaningless if they are still attacking us
Who is they? The Saudis? The Iranians? The Jordanians? The Egyptians? The Kuwaitis? The only ones I know attacking us are terrorist groups like al-Qaeda and ISIS. Both of which we are hammering into the ground.

No the west has no right whatsoever to depose Assad. Just like we had no right to back the overthrow of Mubarak,

we have more right than ISIS to overthrow Assad. Do you understand?

Explain to me why we have the right to overthrow Assad and give the country to the Muslim Brotherhood who will put the good people of Syria under the yoke of Salafism?

What right does America have to put the people of Syria under Sharia Law? Sharia Law is not democracy. But you would subject Syrians to it?

Disclaimer: I am not just blaming Obama & Bush and America. I can throw in oh Harper & Trudeau from Canada. Cameron and now May from Britain. Hollande from France. Merkel of course. And others in NATO.

All have had a hand in this nightmare of the destabilization of the ME.

They in cahoots with the Sunni Gulf states have accomplished what I thought impossible in the ME.

They made it FUCKING WORSE. Pardon my french. But it pisses me clean off.

Do you not understand the citizens of Aleppo were being held hostage by al Nusra? Tell me Jake. An American version of al Qaeda takes over Nashville.

Would you not expect your government to rescue you from the terrorists? Unfortunately there would be civilian casualties but wouldn't you expect your government to free you?
You clearly don't understand, td. This will get better when Asad is assassinated.

Really Jake? Turn over Syria to the Muslim Brotherhood? Didn't work out so well in Egypt did it now? You're the one that doesn't understand at all. Salifism would be foisted on Syrians. A nightmare to be certain.
Asas is any better? You are nuts. Kill the bastard then support the right side.

No the west has no right whatsoever to depose Assad. Just like we had no right to back the overthrow of Mubarak,

Explain to me why we have the right to overthrow Assad and give the country to the Muslim Brotherhood who will put the good people of Syria under the yoke of Salafism?

What right does America have to put the people of Syria under Sharia Law? Sharia Law is not democracy. But you would subject Syrians to it?
We don't have a "right" to it. What we have is self-interest in stability of the Middle East.

History teaches many lessons over the dangers of inaction. When Hitler began violating the Treating of Versailles he should have been stomped. After the millions of deaths in WWI, most Euros didn't want to "get involved" so they tried appeasement. It didn't work and only resulted in millions of more Euros dying in war.

We helped Afghans beat the Soviets after their invasion and occupation in 1979. In 1989 the Soviets capitulated and left. So did we. After 10 years of war, the Afghans were in a state of anarchy. With Western help they could have rebuilt. Instead, we left them hanging. From the ashes rose the Taliban. How would the world have been different if the West, specifically the US, put in a 1/10th of the money helping Afghanistan rebuild that we spent helping them fight the fucking Soviet empire?

The US is not the world's policeman. The US should never, ever spend blood and treasure on "feel good" operations. We should only become involved when it is in our best long term interests to do so. This has often been the case from Israel to Afghanistan to Iraq's invasion of Kuwait. It remains so with the expansion of influence by both Iran and Russia after 8 years of our "bowing", apologist President.

Fucking fascist
Indeed, that is exactly what is Asad, and you, for that matter.

Fucking fascist
You dumb old bastard.

Fucking fascist
You dumb old bastard.
You simply cannot argue this OP anymore than you can others. Why? You are under-educated millennial with a worthless sense of entitlement.

Asad the Fascist is killing his people so he can stay in power. Kill him, replace him with someone we can support.

Really Jake? Turn over Syria to the Muslim Brotherhood? Didn't work out so well in Egypt did it now? You're the one that doesn't understand at all. Salifism would be foisted on Syrians. A nightmare to be certain.
Asas is any better? You are nuts. Kill the bastard then support the right side.

Who the hell is the right side? The Muslim Brotherhood? Seriously put down the fucking bong Jake. Do you know what they did in Egypt?

Religious minorities are protected by Assad. NOT with the MB. Here's just a taste of what the sons of bitches did in Egypt in the short time they were in power.

If you support the Muslim Brotherhood you are no friend of Christianity or Shia Muslims or Alawites. That's for certain.

"Muslim Brotherhood attacked and burned 52 Churches in 24 hours started on the 14th of August 2013 till today the 15th of August 2013 – At the end of that article you will find a list, that I managed to gather with all the names of Churches in different cities which all got stolen and burned besides Christians homes and private properties."

This is what you want for Syrian Christians? Really?

Video 15th of August 2013, Brotherhood Militias and Mohammed Morsi’s supporters, cutting the Cornishe road in Alexandria city, Sidi Bishr Area, stopped all cars, checked their identities, attacked brutally a Christian taxi driver, the minute they saw a cross hanged in his car , dragged him out of the car, took off his cloth and the video show all the gathering more that 100 murderers gathered on one man, tortured him and took him to the side walk, stabbed him to death.

The video was taken by the guy who was screaming from his balcony, eye witnessed the whole massacre under his balcony. The driver who got killed his name is Mina Raafat Aziz. The massacre caused the killing of 5 others and the injury of more than 50 persons."

Nice to know that you would have no problem subjecting Syrian Christians to the same violence and torture that happened in Egypt Jake. You're a champ!

"On the 14th of August 2013, Video Brotherhood Militia burned 3 churches in Almenia City in upper Egypt. The first one they burned is the Condolences hall belongs to dir Almawas Church;

The second church burned is Jesus father church; The third one is Khalas Alnofous.

The result from That massacres ended up by burning churches after stealing theirs valuable contents, also Brotherhood Militias burned 20 Homes which belongs to Christians and also attacked prisons and 3 police officers got killed by Muslim Brotherhood machine guns and 14 police soldiers got injured."

Oh there's just so much at this link to show your "good guys" and how they governed in Egypt. More at link. But here's where they did to a kid.

Your good guys. Pretty sick Jake that you would back the MB.

"On the 6th of August 2013, Muslim Brotherhood Militia killed Jessy Bolus Issa, Christian, 10 years old in front of the Angelic Church in Ain Shams Area – Cairo, while she was walking out of the church with the Sundays school supervisor.

Jessy-Bulos-10-years-old-child-killed-by-MB-Extremists-with-a-machine-gun-Jessys-Funeral-300x170.png

The child got shot from the back and the eye witnesses said that Morsi’s supporters who gather in that area every day, eye witnesses saw The killers going down from a half truck then opened fire randomly on the Christians getting In and Out of the Church, killed Jessy the 10 years old child and ran with their half truck vehicle after killing the child. Jessy was the only one who got killed, many got injured."

Jessy-Bolous-killed-by-Muslim-Brothrhood-in-front-of-the-Angelic-Church-245x300.jpg

Oh waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more at link of what your team did in Egypt. And that's what they would do in Syria.

http://www.emannabih.com/wp-content...erhood-Crimes-against-Christians-in-Egypt.png

Fucking fascist
You dumb old bastard.
a typical liberal who lacks the IQ for substance is reduced to name calling

Fucking fascist
You dumb old bastard.
a typical liberal who lacks the IQ for substance is reduced to name calling
And you just called me a liberal, you hypocritical dumbfuck.
Look at world history and jakes posting history and you will see I was correct in both instances.
Do you understand now?

We don't have a "right" to it. What we have is self-interest in stability of the Middle East.

History teaches many lessons over the dangers of inaction. When Hitler began violating the Treating of Versailles he should have been stomped. After the millions of deaths in WWI, most Euros didn't want to "get involved" so they tried appeasement. It didn't work and only resulted in millions of more Euros dying in war.

We helped Afghans beat the Soviets after their invasion and occupation in 1979. In 1989 the Soviets capitulated and left. So did we. After 10 years of war, the Afghans were in a state of anarchy. With Western help they could have rebuilt. Instead, we left them hanging. From the ashes rose the Taliban. How would the world have been different if the West, specifically the US, put in a 1/10th of the money helping Afghanistan rebuild that we spent helping them fight the fucking Soviet empire?

The US is not the world's policeman. The US should never, ever spend blood and treasure on "feel good" operations. We should only become involved when it is in our best long term interests to do so. This has often been the case from Israel to Afghanistan to Iraq's invasion of Kuwait. It remains so with the expansion of influence by both Iran and Russia after 8 years of our "bowing", apologist President.

So why did we purposely destabilized Egypt, Libya, Syria and Yemen all to appease the Sunni Gulf States?

It's FUBAR'D now.

Forum List

Back