Does anybody really object to Putin in Syria??

EdwardBaiamonte

Platinum Member
Nov 23, 2011
1) he is only bombing because they wont surrender which they should do
2) Syria under Assad was not much of a threat to its neighbors or to the USA
3) if Assad is ousted you will probably have never ending Muslim civil war there that kills as many as current war but is ultimately won by ISIS or a hostile coalition.
4) Putin is rightly fighting terrorism there just as we are.

The babies killed in the Russian bombing attacks would probably object.

We have no right whatsoever to be there. We in the west in our zeal to accomodate Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Turkey in their quest to overthrow Assad have allowed the rise of ISIS and al Nusra (AQ in Syria).

One hell of a dog's breakfast has been created in Syria all to hand over the country to the Syrian Muslim Brotherhood.

Russia has been Assad's ally and they are finally cleaning up the mess we spawned.

The babies killed in the Russian bombing attacks would probably object.

Do you not understand the citizens of Aleppo were being held hostage by al Nusra? Tell me Jake. An American version of al Qaeda takes over Nashville.

Would you not expect your government to rescue you from the terrorists? Unfortunately there would be civilian casualties but wouldn't you expect your government to free you?

I have a bit of a different question.

Why do we give a shit about the Barbarians in the Middle East to begin with?

They are killing each other at about the same rate as the tribes in Africa have been killing each other...and they have both been killing each other for all of recorded history.....and Africa never even makes CNN.

The answer is OIL.

The Middle East has been a strategic issue for the whole world since about the 1930's because of OIL.

But, now America has found its own Oil....enough to become self-sufficient...and to tell the Arab and Persians and Shias and Sunnis to get on with the business of killing each other at their leisure like they have been for centuries.

Why do we give a shit?

Perhaps, we should close our borders to these Barbarians; produce American Oil; and let the Barbarians be Putin's headache for a few decades.

________
_________

Fuck Putin and the Russians.

Fuck Putin and the Russians???

Really now....

May be fuck you? huh?

They don't understand that AQ was holding the citizens hostage. It's frustrating as hell that no one gets that people were starving in the city, being denied medical treatment. The stories are horrific.

And yet it seems the crazy freaking western media didn't want the people of Aleppo rescued because someone might get killed.

It's nuts.

They are killing each other at about the same rate as the tribes in Africa have been killing each other...and they have both been killing each other for all of recorded history.....and Africa never even makes CNN.

The answer is OIL.

The Middle East has been a strategic issue for the whole world since about the 1930's because of OIL.

But, now America has found its own Oil....enough to become self-sufficient...and to tell the Arab and Persians and Shias and Sunnis to get on with the business of killing each other at their leisure like they have been for centuries.

Why do we give a shit?

Perhaps, we should close our borders to these Barbarians; produce American Oil; and let the Barbarians be Putin's headache for a few decades.

________
_________
It's not just about oil, we are slaves to Israel.

The answer is OIL.

Why do we give a shit?

________
_________
Well, sheeit. I thought slavery was outlawed.

3) if Assad is ousted you will probably have never ending Muslim civil war there that kills as many as current war but is ultimately won by ISIS or a hostile coalition.

The US has NO Constitutional authority to be in Syria or any other foreign country

The US blindly supports Israel. Therefore the US can not complain about Russia supporting Syria.

There is NO ongoing civil war in Syria. Syria is the victim of a geopolitical powerplay by Saudi Arabia, Israel, the US and ISIS , which is populated by former Iraqi Baathist's.

The US has NO Constitutional authority to be in Syria or any other foreign country

The US blindly supports Israel. Therefore the US can not complain about Russia supporting Syria.

There is NO ongoing civil war in Syria. Syria is the victim of a geopolitical powerplay by Saudi Arabia, Israel, the US and ISIS , which is populated by former Iraqi Baathist's.

That's a terrible shame.

My concern is more with Iran, but Syria is also a concern.

Could Putin use the Middle East to try and bring down the US?

Maybe.

The answer is OIL.

Why do we give a shit?

________
_________
You're welcome.

Definition of SLAVE

Definition of slave
  1. 1: a person held in servitude as the chattel of another

2. 2: one that is completely subservient to a dominating influence

The answer is OIL.

Why do we give a shit?

________
_________
Your welcome.

Definition of SLAVE

Definition of slave
  1. 1: a person held in servitude as the chattel of another

2. 2: one that is completely subservient to a dominating influence
Sounds good to me.

That's a terrible shame.

What is?

Maybe.

Any damage done to Obama's credibility in the ME has been brought on by his very own foolish policies. Back the Muslim Brotherhood overthrowing Mubarak. YIKES. Back the overthrow of Gaddafi. YIKES. Back and actively assist Qatar, Turkey and Saudi Arabia trying to overthrow Assad and install the Syrian MB.

BIG freaking YIKES. This allowed the rise of ISIS and AQ in Syria and Iraq. YIKES again.

Obama has managed to do what I thought was impossible. He turned the ME from being a dog's breakfast into being completely FUBAR'D.

Maybe.

How can Putin use the ME to try to bring down the US?

Is the ME the 51st state?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!!?!?!?!!?

Forum List

Back