Does any liberal have any sort of "educated" guess as to how this caravan even started?

So ordinary Mexicans are chipping in to pay for fleets of buses to transport thousands of migrants through Mexico?

I don't know that they got the busses yet, but they are DEMANDING they be supplied busses.

Seems the Venezuelan Govt. started it.

At least that's what Wiindparadox came up with. Though there doesn't seem to be any proof of that.

Someone paid for this and is providing the trucks, food and water.

`
I lean liberal and when I want facts (I certainly don't get them here) I do a little searching; Where is the migrant caravan from – and what will happen to it at the border?
`
`

"The US vice-president, Mike Pence, has said that the Honduran president, Juan Orlando Hernández, told him that the caravan was being financed by the Venezuelan government, but neither has offered any evidence to support the claim, and reporters traveling with the group have seen no sign of Venezuelan involvement.

Instead, most of the practical support has come from ordinary Mexicans, who have given everything from bottled water and clothes to tamales and ice cream to the passing migrants.

Restaurant owner Rafael Gómez served 200 plates of beans, rice and tortillas to the group when they reached the town of Huixtla. “The people with the least are the ones helping the most,” he said.

The local mayor, José Luis Laparra Calderón, said the municipality chipped in with food and drink, and also provided tarpaulin shelters. “There’s no assistance from the federal or state governments,” he said.

Members of the migrant advocacy group Pueblo Sin Fronteras – which organized a similar, though much smaller caravan in April – are accompanying the migrants. But its staff deny any involvement in convening the current caravan.

Members of the caravan say that there is no single organizer."
`
Pueblo Sin Fronteras
Pueblo Sin Fronteras - Wikipedia
Pueblo Sin Fronteras was formed in the early 2000s.[6] The group builds shelters for refugees on the trek north to the Mexican-American border and provides legal counsel to them.[6] Activists affiliated with the group are present in the United States, where the organization actively raises funds and organizes protest actions against U.S. immigration policy.[6] The organization is a member organization of the National Day Laborer Organizing Network.[7]

National Day Laborers Organizing Network: How It Supports Illegal Immigration

By David Hogberg (Foundation Watch, September 2010 PDF here)

Summary: The National Day Laborers Organizing Network (NDLON) has an unusual strategy for helping illegal immigrants achieve legal status. It tries to make every aspect of their work lives legal except their immigration status. Foundation grants assist NDLON efforts. NDLON reasons that if illegal immigrants are increasingly open and unremarkable in their day-to-day activities, then American citizens are more likely to approve efforts by lawmakers to give them amnesty.

You should not trust the Guardian, they are infiltrated by MI6 and the CIA.

This is their successor site set up by some of their former independent journalists and commentators who chaffed under their censorship;

cpscottandhdd.jpg

headeroffgraun8.png

about

Spooks and the Masked Media

Spooks and the Masked Media

Forum List

Back