Does any have or know where to find demographics information for the occupied territories?

Avi'el has a population of 851
And yet I asked for these cities with far larger populations.
Ariel
אריאל 8
Beitar Illit
ביתר עילית n/a
Ma'ale Adumim
מעלה אדומים
Modi'in Illit
מודיעין עילית
Ariel - population was 19,220 in 2016
אריאל 8
Beitar Illit - A Ministry of Interior report from July 2013 placed the population at 45,710.
ביתר עילית n/a
Ma'ale Adumim - In 2015 its population was 37,670.
מעלה אדומים
Modi'in Illit - In 2016 it had a total population of 66,847, making it the largest [URL='https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jew']Jewish settlement in the area.[/URL]
מודיעין עילית

I don't know what it is about USMB members, but many of them, you are not alone, OP-er, simply will not click on and read reference content. I have no idea why that is; I just know I've observed evidence of it countless times. The best I can do is attribute it to sloth.
I fdon't know why they can't read the OP or even through a short thread. Sloth or a comprehension problem possibly.

Anyways, we are looking the racial or ethnic breakdown like I showed in the OP for Dallas and NY state. Oddly, nobody can find this information.

Yes, yes, Louie. You spammed this thread with irrelevant data for cities in the Great Satan.

What an atrocious waste of time.

I don't know what it is about USMB members, but many of them, you are not alone, OP-er, simply will not click on and read reference content. I have no idea why that is; I just know I've observed evidence of it countless times. The best I can do is attribute it to sloth.
I fdon't know why they can't read the OP or even through a short thread. Sloth or a comprehension problem possibly.

Anyways, we are looking the racial or ethnic breakdown like I showed in the OP for Dallas and NY state. Oddly, nobody can find this information.

Yes, yes, Louie. You spammed this thread with irrelevant data for cities in the Great Satan.

izrael is the little satan

izrael is the little satan
Hamas operative? Say hello, ahlan wa sahlan.

What is missing in these links is the demographic information usually found in these wiki articles.

??? I just clicked on the link you provided for "Ariel." [1] I see a link for population figures for Israel.

View attachment 165994

If you carefully read the document/webpage to which you linked, you'll see a footnote reference associated with the 2016 population figure. Clicking on that footnote, you'll find a link to a document that provides population figures for a list of localities in Israel.

Note:
  1. I don't see "Ariel" in the noted population document. I see "Avi'el," which appears to have the same Hebrew spelling that you and Wikipedia provide for "Ariel."

Avi'el has a population of 851
And yet I asked for these cities with far larger populations.
Ariel
אריאל 8
Beitar Illit
ביתר עילית n/a
Ma'ale Adumim
מעלה אדומים
Modi'in Illit
מודיעין עילית
Ariel - population was 19,220 in 2016
אריאל 8
Beitar Illit - A Ministry of Interior report from July 2013 placed the population at 45,710.
ביתר עילית n/a
Ma'ale Adumim - In 2015 its population was 37,670.
מעלה אדומים
Modi'in Illit - In 2016 it had a total population of 66,847, making it the largest Jewish settlement in the area.
מודיעין עילית
Is this a "troll"/"span"/"propaganda" thread of sorts? I thought it was a serious RFI and treated it thus.

Well, what am I to say? I have zero first-hand awareness of Avi'el (what Wiki calls "Ariel"). In the document Wikipedia cites as its source for the population, one produced and published by the Israel Central Bureau of Statistics, one finds in the first column the population, as of December 31, 2016, for the listed localities noted on the same line of the last column. The figure in column one for Avi'el is 851, and there is no indication that readers should construe the figures shown as being presented in the hundreds, thousands, the 22.56s, etc.

How did the creator of the Wikipedia entry arrive at the ~19K figure? I have no idea. I know only that the figure, along with the spelling of the name of the locality is the second obvious disconnect between the Wiki entry and the documentation it's writer(s) cites as the source of the content displayed in the Wiki entry. Given that, along with your general dissatisfaction with the scope of content found in the Wiki entry, I think you may be well served to not rely on the accuracy of all you find in that entry unless and until you determine "what's what" with the nature of the content found there.

Last edited:
I wonder if Abi has a term paper due and is trying to get us to do their work for them?

It's been a long time since a Gentile kid asked me to help him with his homework.

But, to tell you the truth, getting a whole bunch of people on a message board to help you look stuff up and give you opinions does have a bit of merit.

That is................as long as you can get them to do what you need.

I wonder if Abi has a term paper due and is trying to get us to do their work for them?
The paper is finished and the project has now morphed into a book. Our professor actually found us a publisher, amazingly; he's the best.

And I am doing my own research, but it is helpful to see what others might know. A key part of this project is finding where everyone agrees, the continuum of zionist thought on these topics and the continuum of Palestinian thought too.

Anyways, I still have not found the demographic info I have been looking for. And it is not just in their cities in occupied Palestine. These figures are not even available for Tel Aviv.

But, from the Tel Aviv website we can watch their video and see for ourselves what they are promoting as a racially diverse culture.

I know this is just one video, but I am not seeing much racial diversity, if any at all. Am I missing something or is that a fair video of what one would find in Tel Aviv? And if it is not a fair, representative sample, why not?

The paper is finished and the project has now morphed into a book. Our professor actually found us a publisher, amazingly; he's the best.

And I am doing my own research, but it is helpful to see what others might know. A key part of this project is finding where everyone agrees, the continuum of zionist thought on these topics and the continuum of Palestinian thought too.

Anyways, I still have not found the demographic info I have been looking for. And it is not just in their cities in occupied Palestine. These figures are not even available for Tel Aviv.

But, from the Tel Aviv website we can watch their video and see for ourselves what they are promoting as a racially diverse culture.

I know this is just one video, but I am not seeing much racial diversity, if any at all. Am I missing something or is that a fair video of what one would find in Tel Aviv? And if it is not a fair, representative sample, why not?

LMGTFY

So again, take off your racist glasses.
Looking at reality and seeing what it is is not racist. That promo video is exactly what Hitler imagined for his Germany (minus the religious identity) and you know it. Face facts.

So again, take off your racist glasses.
Looking at reality and seeing what it is is not racist. That promo video is exactly what Hitler imagined for his Germany (minus the religious identity) and you know it. Face facts.
You. Clearly. Have never been to Tel Aviv. I have. Your presumption based upon this one single video is completely and totally FALSE!

And that is all I have to say.

I wonder if Abi has a term paper due and is trying to get us to do their work for them?[/QUOTE]

I know this is just one video, but I am not seeing much racial diversity, if any at all. Am I missing something or is that a fair video of what one would find in Tel Aviv? And if it is not a fair, representative sample, why not?[/QUOTE]

[I googled that. Look at your results. There is no mention of race, just ethnicity and religion. Or, you could post what you think you found.

Read the content at the search results and perhaps you'll find it. I'm not going to read the content there because I don't care about racial diversity in Tel Aviv or any other part of Israel.

Last edited:
You. Clearly. Have never been to Tel Aviv. I have. Your presumption based upon this one single video is completely and totally FALSE!
Thank-you, that is what I asked. But, i have to wonder why Tel Aviv would put that promo video of all white people out there if the city is really diverse as you claim.

Maybe, you aren't being entirely honest again?

Haha! I visited Tel Aviv in 2015. And that's a fact.

I visited Netanya in 2011 and saw plenty of 'diversity' there too.

The fact that sometimes in some cities all across the world do not all contain humans of all colors does NOT indicate racism.

My your mind is tiny.

And I bet you still watch the world through a black and white TV. My my.

The rest of us watch in color and do not mind it.

My how small your mind.

Do try to catch up.

And I bet you still watch the world through a black and white TV. My my.

The rest of us watch in color and do not mind it.

My how small your mind.

Do try to catch up.
Now you are just trying to demonize me for pointing out that Tel Aviv appears 100% white in their own promotional video. Hell, if we took religion out the picture, it looks like a white supremacist dreamworld.

Forum List

Back