BREAKING: India, China, Russia do not recognize Jerusalem as the capital of 'Palestine'

You guys could at least try to use better sources. Posting this stuff does not help the zionist cause.

Groups against the US Embassy in Jerusalem: ISIS, Al Qaeda, Islamic Jihad, American Democrats

teddyearp

I am glad you gave up on this one after seeing the evidence.

BTW:
%2521%2BJERUSALEM%2B%25288%2529.jpg

Hahahahahehe. abi, you have no clue do you. This thread I created was to give you an out.

I prepared a line, then baited it with the type of title (bait) you could use and then cast it out.

The out for you was for you to continue to show the board your duplicity in application of standards.

See, you decided to 'attack' me here so that you could continue to dodge the questions I asked of you in the other thread.

But cross posting and off topic is against the rules, which you know well as well, and that is why I will not respond to any request of yours to post and/or ask them here as they are not the subject of my thread but yours.

But, check it out. You got caught. And you flip flop like a fish. Think I'll throw you back.

Hahahahahehe. abi, you have no clue do you. This thread I created was to give you an out.

I prepared a line, then baited it with the type of title (bait) you could use and then cast it out.

The out for you was for you to continue to show the board your duplicity in application of standards.

See, you decided to 'attack' me here so that you could continue to dodge the questions I asked of you in the other thread.

But cross posting and off topic is against the rules, which you know well as well, and that is why I will not respond to any request of yours to post and/or ask them here as they are not the subject of my thread but yours.

But, check it out. You got caught. And you flip flop like a fish. Think I'll throw you back.
You posted a link that clearly lied. I posted the facts. The entire premise was not only incorrect, but all 3 nations you listed support the Palestinians right to their own state with East Jerusalem as their capital.

... And?

You missed the point entirely. Comical how small your mind is.

I wanted to catch the flip flopping fish here.

And I did. LOL!

... And?

And I did. LOL!
You posted fake news, got proven wrong and are now claiming a victory only apparent to yourself.

Gee this must certainly be the first time countries that are corrupt and ramp with cronyism are disagreeing with Israel!

As we can clearly see the world is falling apart. Head for the hills!

With Jerusalem no longer an obstacle to peace negotiations, the Palestinians now have a golden opportunity to start anew to better the lives of their people by having peace negotiations begin with Israel.

... And?

And I did. LOL!
You posted fake news, got proven wrong and are now claiming a victory only apparent to yourself.
Sure, I'll let you tell it. I do know that using unitedwithisrael.org is a biased source, but the fact remains. You bit. You came here to post when the questions became ones that you will not answer in the other thread.

So, in my mind, I did win. And there's nothing you can say that says otherwise. I cannot help it that your mind is so small as to not be able to think on so many levels.

That is interesting, but I doubt the chances for Palestinian independence are that great at the moment.

With Jerusalem no longer an obstacle to peace negotiations, the Palestinians now have a golden opportunity to start anew to better the lives of their people by having peace negotiations begin with Israel.
"The Art of the Deal"

Forum List

Back