Does any have or know where to find demographics information for the occupied territories?

abi

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2017
According to wikipedia, the four largest settlements are:

Ariel
אריאל 8
Beitar Illit
ביתר עילית n/a
Ma'ale Adumim
מעלה אדומים
Modi'in Illit
מודיעין עילית

What is missing in these links is the demographic information usually found in these wiki articles. Here is an example for Dallas, TX:

Demographic profile 2010[52] 1990[53] 1970[53] 1950[53]

—Non-Hispanic 28.8% 47.7% 66.9%[54] n/a
White 50.7% 55.3% 74.2% 86.8%
Hispanic or Latino (of any race) 42.4% 20.9% 7.5%[54] n/a
Black or African American 24.7% 29.5% 24.9% 13.1%
Asian 2.9% 2.2% 0.2% –

Here is NY state:
Race and ethnicity

I have tried to search further on the web, but I can't come up with any figures at all. Thanks in advance for any help.

Ariel
אריאל 8
Beitar Illit
ביתר עילית n/a
Ma'ale Adumim
מעלה אדומים
Modi'in Illit
מודיעין עילית

What is missing in these links is the demographic information usually found in these wiki articles. Here is an example for Dallas, TX:

Asian 2.9% 2.2% 0.2% –

Here is NY state:
Race and ethnicity

I have tried to search further on the web, but I can't come up with any figures at all. Thanks in advance for any help.
You should be able to find this information as I have and posted in the other threads:

Area A - Palestinians - Christians or Muslims
Area B - Palestinians - Christians or Muslims

Area C - Jewish Population - about 600,000 or more
Palestinians - 300,000

What else is there to know and why are you asking?

• Banned

Ariel
אריאל 8
Beitar Illit
ביתר עילית n/a
Ma'ale Adumim
מעלה אדומים
Modi'in Illit
מודיעין עילית

Asian 2.9% 2.2% 0.2% –

Here is NY state:
Race and ethnicity

You should be able to find this information as I have and posted in the other threads:

Area A - Palestinians - Christians or Muslims
Area B - Palestinians - Christians or Muslims

Area C - Jewish Population - about 600,000 or more
Palestinians - 300,000

What else is there to know and why are you asking?

demographics information for the occupied territories?

※→ abi

CIA FACTBOOK FOR WEST BANK

* CIA FACTBOOK FOR GAZA STRIP *

v/r
R

I was curious as to the racial and ethnic breakdown like wiki has for the other cities

You know Abi, you should do a Google search by going over each search individually. Here is what I got when I did a search saying "ariel demographics"

About Ariel

And, here is what it says about the demographics....................

Demographics
Ariel is a microcosm of the Israeli society. Home to 20,000 residents and another 10,000 students, the city's population includes residents from all walks of life. The city has a diverse population: Israelis alongside new immigrants, young families together with pensioners, religious and secular - all find their place in Ariel and there is a keen sense of interaction and harmony, in the many different neighborhoods that make up the city.

With the collapse of the Soviet Union the state of Israel received a large influx of new immigrants form the F.S.U. More than 6,000 new immigrants chose Ariel as their new home in Israel and doubled the city's population. As a direct result of the growth in population Ariel was declared a city in October 1998 by Prime Minister Netanyahu.

This growth in population took Ariel to the next step in development of the city with more houses built, more employment available for new immigrants and a boost in the cultural activities in town. Today around 40% of the residents are former new immigrants from the F.S.U.

During the disengagement from the Gaza strip in 2005 a group of 40 families from the community of Nezarim were welcomed to the city of Ariel. Their arrival in the city together with the arrival of many new families from north Ameirca and South Africa strengthened the religious community of the Ariel which since has been growing constantly together.

The population of the city is very diverse yet there is a keen sense of interaction and harmony, in the many different neighborhoods that make up the city, and amongst the many different residents the make the city what it is

So, my recommendation would be to google the demographics of each area separately.

Yeah, I know, my Google-fu is strong.

The population of the city is very diverse yet
How diverse? This is what I am looking for. I have googled the places like that, but still have come up empty.

DUDE!!!!!!! Read my freaking post! I posted a link (it's the light brown one that says About Ariel, and if you click on it, it will take you to the information I JUST FREAKING POSTED IN POST NUMBER 5!!!)

Everything under the bolded "Demographics" is what the link said. I copied and pasted it for you.

But I ain't gonna do all your work for you.

• Banned
How diverse? This is what I am looking for. I have googled the places like that, but still have come up empty.

DUDE!!!!!!! Read my freaking post! I posted a link (it's the light brown one that says About Ariel, and if you click on it, it will take you to the information I JUST FREAKING POSTED IN POST NUMBER 5!!!)

Everything under the bolded "Demographics" is what the link said. I copied and pasted it for you.

Sorry, I did not see the racial or ethnic breakdown. If it is there, could you just post it?

Sorry, I did not see the racial or ethnic breakdown. If it is there, could you just post it?

Nope. That is all I found on the short search I did. And no, I'm not going to do your work for you. What was in that one link is what I cut and pasted, although when I did the search "Ariel demographics" there were several websites to choose from.

I just used the first link that seemed to have the information.

Nope. That is all I found on the short search I did. And no, I'm not going to do your work for you. What was in that one link is what I cut and pasted, although when I did the search "Ariel demographics" there were several websites to choose from.

I just used the first link that seemed to have the information.
Right, as I said, I did as well. It's weird, but I am not sure these numbers exist. That is why I asked. Sorry for any confusion.

What is missing in these links is the demographic information usually found in these wiki articles.

??? I just clicked on the link you provided for "Ariel." [1] I see a link for population figures for Israel.

upload_2017-12-14_20-5-23.png

If you carefully read the document/webpage to which you linked, you'll see a footnote reference associated with the 2016 population figure. Clicking on that footnote, you'll find a link to a document that provides population figures for a list of localities in Israel.

I don't know what it is about USMB members, but many of them, you are not alone, OP-er, simply will not click on and read reference content. I have no idea why that is; I just know I've observed evidence of it countless times. The best I can do is attribute it to sloth.

Note:
  1. I don't see "Ariel" in the noted population document. I see "Avi'el," which appears to have the same Hebrew spelling that you and Wikipedia provide for "Ariel."

Last edited:
I don't know what it is about USMB members, but many of them, you are not alone, OP-er, simply will not click on and read reference content. I have no idea why that is; I just know I've observed evidence of it countless times. The best I can do is attribute it to sloth.
I fdon't know why they can't read the OP or even through a short thread. Sloth or a comprehension problem possibly.

Anyways, we are looking the racial or ethnic breakdown like I showed in the OP for Dallas and NY state. Oddly, nobody can find this information.

I fdon't know why they can't read the OP or even through a short thread. Sloth or a comprehension problem possibly.

Anyways, we are looking the racial or ethnic breakdown like I showed in the OP for Dallas and NY state. Oddly, nobody can find this information.
What I found using the search phrase "israel racial demographic statistics by state":
I don't know if any of that is what you seek, but it's what I found, along with the document I mentioned earlier. Obviously, there were many more results, but the ones above strike as being the ones most likely to contain information you want. Have you looked to see what documents are found at the website of Israel's equivalent of the U.S.' Census Bureau? There, not Wikipedia, is where I'd probably have first looked.

BTW, it may be that the information you seek isn't collected at the level of detail you desire. I noticed that Avi'el has a population of 851. That may be too small a population figure for officials to deem relevant for tracking. I don't know, but if it is, you're going to need to use other types of information and develop your own sound-enough inferred metrics rather than merely finding them laying before you in an extant document.

Ariel
אריאל 8
Beitar Illit
ביתר עילית n/a
Ma'ale Adumim
מעלה אדומים
Modi'in Illit
מודיעין עילית

What is missing in these links is the demographic information usually found in these wiki articles.
From your link:
"Ariel ... It is the fourth largest Jewish settlement in the West Bank,[4] after Modi'in Illit, Beitar Illit, and Ma'ale Adumim."
You probably searched for the word "Zionists".. :cool-45:

Ariel
אריאל 8
Beitar Illit
ביתר עילית n/a
Ma'ale Adumim
מעלה אדומים
Modi'in Illit
מודיעין עילית

From your link:
"Ariel ... It is the fourth largest Jewish settlement in the West Bank,[4] after Modi'in Illit, Beitar Illit, and Ma'ale Adumim."
You probably searched for the word "Zionists".. :cool-45:

He doesn't like typing the word 'Jew' ... unless it's 'Solution to the Jew Problem'.

abi, you are despicable!
We are all members of the Human Race. No matter what color our skin, the shape of our nose, eyes, or mouth. No matter what our religion or lack of is. There is no such thing in my mind as any other race but the Human one. The only other races are dogs, cats, etc. You need to take your racist glasses off and grow the fuck up.

You're sounding just like a Nazi with this question.

abi, you are despicable!
We are all members of the Human Race. No matter what color our skin, the shape of our nose, eyes, or mouth. No matter what our religion or lack of is. There is no such thing in my mind as any other race but the Human one. The only other races are dogs, cats, etc. You need to take your racist glasses off and grow the fuck up.

You're sounding just like a Nazi with this question.
Stop being triggered. I posted the same demographics I was looking for for Dallas, TX and NY state. Check wiki for demographics of cities or states yourself. There is nothing racist about it. these are commonly kept statistics so I have no idea what you are trying to read into it.

Unless...

You were just:

%2521%2BFAQiOGl.jpg%2Blarge.jpg

Now, can you help with finding the demographic information or not?

:ahole-1::biggrin::biggrin:

I just love it when some simpering snowflake liberal asshole uses one of their 'catch words'. Triggered, my ass. Seems as though you were the one triggered perhaps? That's why you had to post a huge meme.

I could care less about any "demographics", or do you not know how to read and comprehend my post?

Forum List

Back