Documents: Obama and Ayers Shared Office Space For Three Years

they were at each other's houses celebrating Obamas senate victories.

Ok. So what? Are you saying that everyone whose house you've been to is your close friend?

Besides, that's not even true. Ayers as never been to Obama's house to celebrate anything. Obama was introduced by his predecessor in the state Senate at a large gathering at Ayers house. So what?

Last edited:
Be honest: Switch the names Obama and Ayers with McCain and David Dukes and you'd be singing a different tune.

What, can't handle the merits of my comments? If all I did was switch the names, and every other statement was the same, I would feel the exact same way. Don't believe me? That's your problem. I gave my reasons why your attack is dishonest, and supported it with reasonable statements. You just make a prediction of my behavior when you don't know shit about me or how I would react. I know you will believe what you want, but recognize that in this specific example, you opted out of talking about the facts and focusing on debate to just randomly pick a perception you would like to be true and accepting it. Prove me wrong. Address the original point about the wording of the statements and the lack of specificity.

Last edited:
Ok. So what? Are you saying that everyone whose house you've been to is your close friend?

Besides, that's not even true. Ayers as never been to Obama's house to celebrate anything. Obama was introduced by his predecessor in the state Senate at a large gathering at Ayers house. So what?

i don't associate with known terrorists, would be, used to be, or otherwise.

What, can't handle the merits of my comments? If all I did was switch the names, and every other statement was the same, I would feel the exact same way. Don't believe me? That's your problem. I gave my reasons why your attack is dishonest, and supported it with reasonable statements. You just make a prediction of my behavior when you don't know shit about me or how I would react. I know you will believe what you want, but recognize that in this specific example, you opted out of talking about the facts and focusing on debate to just randomly pick a perception you would like to be true and accepting it. Prove me wrong. Address the original point about the wording of the statements and the lack of specificity.

If McCain attended Ku Klux Klan meetings, it wouldn't factor into your vote at all?

Obama is going to meet with King Faud?

Is he going to hold hands?

bush_saudi7.jpg
if he doesnt want to insult him he will
showing your lack of cultural understanding again kirk/chris

Its probably 50x75. Before that I was in a smaller office with more people and knew even a smaller percentage of their names.
damn, are you a recluse of something
i've been in much largers buildings and gotten to know people that didnt even work on the same floor as me
but then, maybe i am more into social interaction than you are

Obama is going to meet with King Faud?

Is he going to hold hands?

bush_saudi7.jpg

If McCain had shared office space, given lectures with, did a political event with or endorsed a book written by a KKK member or any other hate group McCain would have been torn up limb to limb by the media and Obama.

But Obama (just like Powell with WMD versus Bush) gets a pass.

Why?

Because they are black.

But didn't McCain hang around for about 5 years with a bunch of commies in Vietnam, huh? :eusa_boohoo:

Its probably 50x75. Before that I was in a smaller office with more people and knew even a smaller percentage of their names.

Perhaps if one of those people had gotten a grant for 50 million dollars and you were plucked out of nowhere to hand the 50 million out you might remember the person.

Forum List

Back