Obama raises $150 million in September

And with all that money, a Repubilcan president with a 26% approval rating, a recession looming, record high gas prices and his opponent took public resources....he has managed to accrue a 5 point lead in the polls...down from 7.

What an incredible candidate you have.

RCP National Average - Obama up 5 (10-19-08)

I know, he is such a failure. I mean he is only putting states like West Virginia, North Dakota, and Georgia into play. To really be a success he would have to win Mississippi.

I know, he is such a failure. I mean he is only putting states like West Virginia, North Dakota, and Georgia into play. To really be a success he would have to win Mississippi.

You mean like 1984 when Ronald Reagan took every state but one? :D

RealClearPolitics - Electoral Map

You can spin and deflect, but if you were to tell the truth, with the kind of wind he has at his back, he should be doing MUCH better.

You can spin and deflect, but if you were to tell the truth, with the kind of wind he has at his back, he should be doing MUCH better.

He would be but he's black. So that knocks him down least five overall points. :eusa_whistle:

Very great and huge accomplishment by Senator Obama. A great sign too.

And with all that money, a Repubilcan president with a 26% approval rating, a recession looming, record high gas prices and his opponent took public resources....he has managed to accrue a 5 point lead in the polls...down from 7.

What an incredible candidate you have.

RCP National Average - Obama up 5 (10-19-08)

Republicans are incredibly loyal to their party. In general, they'd still vote for a candidate who will drive us over the cliff, as long as he has an (R) next to his name.

Democrats are much more fickle about their candidates. The Reagan Democrats, the Dixiecrats, and even the far left liberals are willing to cross party lines to vote.

Oh, I think he is doing all right....

barack%20obama%20foule%20portland%20ap-thumb-500x354.jpg

Republicans are incredibly loyal to their party. In general, they'd still vote for a candidate who will drive us over the cliff, as long as he has an (R) next to his name.

Democrats are much more fickle about their candidates. The Reagan Democrats, the Dixiecrats, and even the far left liberals are willing to cross party lines to vote.

Sure they are. How many Republicans have you voted for on the National level?

Where oh Where do you think all that money came from?

“The two groups that have given us the most contributions are retirees and students, which shows how Barack’s call for change has spanned the generations,” Mr. Plouffe said. “Nurses, teachers, small business owners. It really is the fabric of America that has built this campaign.”

That is what you'd call a lie.

"I am in this race to tell the corporate lobbyists that their days of setting the agenda in Washington are over. I have done more than any other candidate in this race to take on lobbyists - and won. They have not funded my campaign, they will not get a job in my White House, and they will not drown out the voices of the American people when I am president." -- Barack Obama

That is what you'd call a mindfuck.

Top Contributors to Barack Obama | OpenSecrets

There is where you'll find the truth

Spend more time on Opensecrets.org .. you'll run into the truth more often

Where oh Where do you think all that money came from?

“The two groups that have given us the most contributions are retirees and students, which shows how Barack’s call for change has spanned the generations,” Mr. Plouffe said. “Nurses, teachers, small business owners. It really is the fabric of America that has built this campaign.”

That is what you'd call a lie.

"I am in this race to tell the corporate lobbyists that their days of setting the agenda in Washington are over. I have done more than any other candidate in this race to take on lobbyists - and won. They have not funded my campaign, they will not get a job in my White House, and they will not drown out the voices of the American people when I am president." -- Barack Obama

That is what you'd call a mindfuck.

Top Contributors to Barack Obama | OpenSecrets

There is where you'll find the truth

Spend more time on Opensecrets.org .. you'll run into the truth more often

No, you are lying.

Obama has 3.1 million contributors.

That is the very definition of a grassroots campaign.

He would be but he's black. So that knocks him down least five overall points. :eusa_whistle:

Very great and huge accomplishment by Senator Obama. A great sign too.

I just might be a great sign. If he's elected we will all find out how great of a choice he is. Well, those that have the ability to look at him objectively will anyway. To partisans he will be all bad or all good.

Reagan was an incumbent.

Really?

Maybe you forget some facts. Obama has been portrayed to be a MUSLIM. Not sure if you noticed, but people in this country aren't too fond of Muslims. Obama has been portrayed to be a terrorist, and friends of terrorists. Not sure if you noticed, but people in this country aren't too fond of terrorists. Obama is black. Not sure if you noticed, but people in this country are racist.

When people are saying "I'm going to vote for the ******", Obama is doing pretty damn well.

Reagan was an incumbent.

Really?

Maybe you forget some facts. Obama has been portrayed to be a MUSLIM. Not sure if you noticed, but people in this country aren't too fond of Muslims. Obama has been portrayed to be a terrorist, and friends of terrorists. Not sure if you noticed, but people in this country aren't too fond of terrorists. Obama is black. Not sure if you noticed, but people in this country are racist.

When people are saying "I'm going to vote for the ******", Obama is doing pretty damn well.

Democrats are racist...who knew?

Forum List

Back