Documents Discovered, Shows Hanoi Directed Kerry

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bonnie, Oct 26, 2004.

1. Bonnie

Bonnie Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +669
    www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=41106

The first documentary evidence that Vietnamese communists were directly steering John Kerry's anitwar group Vietnam Veterans Against the War has been discovered in a U.S. archive, acording to a researcher who spoke with WorldnetDaily.

Records indicate the future senator made two and possibly three, trips to Paris to meet with Viet Cong leader Madame Nguyen Thi Binh then promote her plan's demand for U.S. surrender.

Corsi says the documents show how the North Vietnamese, the Viet Cong, the People's Coalition for Peace and Justice, the Communist Party of the USA and kerry's VVAW worked closely together to achieve the Vietnamese cumunists' primary objective- the defeat of the U.S, in Vietnam.

First document:

The first document is a "circular" outlining the Vietnamese regime's strategies to coodinate it's propraganda effort with it's orchestration of U.S. antiwar group activities.

The spontaneous antiwar movements in the US have recieved assistance and guidance from the friendly ((VCX/NVN)) delegations at the Paris Peace Talks.

Corsi and Swett point out that the FBI files show Kerry returned to Paris to meet with the North Vietnamese delegation in August 1971 and planned a third trip in November.

In her meeting with Kerry in Paris, Madame Binh instructed him on how he anf the VVAW could "serve as Hanoi's surrogates in the United States," Corsi and Swett say. This included advancement of her seven -point peace plan forcing President Nixon to set up a date to end the war and withdraw troops.
    Hanoi cleverly constructed the plan so that the only barrier to release of American POWs wa Nixon unwilingness to set a withdrawal date.

The Second document:

Of the U.S antiwar movements, the two most important ones are: The PCPJ and the NPAC. These two movements have gathered much strength and staged many demonstrations. The PCPJ is the most important. it maintains realtions with us.
    Corsi cites recently released FBI surveillance reports that establish a strong link between Kerry, Hubbard, the VVAW, the PCPJ and their trips to Paris to mett with Madame Binh........................

Many more examples in the article

2. Avatar4321

Avatar4321 Diamond Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,153
    I think we have our October Surprise people:)

3. Jimmyeatworld

Jimmyeatworld Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +223
    Oh man. Whatever happens, I hope somebody doesn't pull a CBS. Let's make sure the documents are legitimate.

4. no1tovote4

no1tovote4 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +616

Dang! I thought it would be OBL piecemeal pie not Kerry Pie in Face of Nation! :spank3:

5. Avatar4321

Avatar4321 Diamond Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,153
    Who says we have to have only one? I agree we should make sure these documents are legit first.

6. no1tovote4

no1tovote4 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +616

Oh, Yes! One source is not enough yet. However if this is true it will have legs and it will walk all over any Kerry pResidency.

7. Flying Duck

Flying Duck Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +50
    Kerry has 3 Purple Hearts - so this is a non-issue.

Seriously, I thought this stuff was already out - what, then, is the signficance of this? It seems somehow similar to revealing that we already knew the weapons were gone but now it becomes an issue. How do these allegations differ?

8. Bonnie

Bonnie Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +669
    Kerry's Purple Hearts or lack thereof has nothing to do with kerry's actions post Vietnam, aiding and comforting the COMMUNISTS, while our soldiers rotted and were tortured in prison camps, and their families were used as tools of propaganda to end US involvement in the war.
    That's really the point, it's a non issue to the press as per usual, but if it's true it should be a very LARGE Issue to rest of us........

9. archangel

archangel Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Very true-180,000 vets signed a complaint to the US Attorney General attesting to Lt.Kerry's violations of the USMCJ while still a reserve Naval officer! I am proudly one of the sigs! :blowup:

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  10. dmp

dmp Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +741
    I'm pretty sure he was being facetious. :) Mocking how Kerry seems to try and excuse every action since with, 'Oh yeah? I have 3 purple hearts!'