Documents Discovered, Shows Hanoi Directed Kerry

Bonnie

Jun 30, 2004
Wherever
www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=41106

The first documentary evidence that Vietnamese communists were directly steering John Kerry's anitwar group Vietnam Veterans Against the War has been discovered in a U.S. archive, acording to a researcher who spoke with WorldnetDaily.

Records indicate the future senator made two and possibly three, trips to Paris to meet with Viet Cong leader Madame Nguyen Thi Binh then promote her plan's demand for U.S. surrender.

Corsi says the documents show how the North Vietnamese, the Viet Cong, the People's Coalition for Peace and Justice, the Communist Party of the USA and kerry's VVAW worked closely together to achieve the Vietnamese cumunists' primary objective- the defeat of the U.S, in Vietnam.

First document:

The first document is a "circular" outlining the Vietnamese regime's strategies to coodinate it's propraganda effort with it's orchestration of U.S. antiwar group activities.

The spontaneous antiwar movements in the US have recieved assistance and guidance from the friendly ((VCX/NVN)) delegations at the Paris Peace Talks.

Corsi and Swett point out that the FBI files show Kerry returned to Paris to meet with the North Vietnamese delegation in August 1971 and planned a third trip in November.

In her meeting with Kerry in Paris, Madame Binh instructed him on how he anf the VVAW could "serve as Hanoi's surrogates in the United States," Corsi and Swett say. This included advancement of her seven -point peace plan forcing President Nixon to set up a date to end the war and withdraw troops.
Hanoi cleverly constructed the plan so that the only barrier to release of American POWs wa Nixon unwilingness to set a withdrawal date.

The Second document:

Of the U.S antiwar movements, the two most important ones are: The PCPJ and the NPAC. These two movements have gathered much strength and staged many demonstrations. The PCPJ is the most important. it maintains realtions with us.
Corsi cites recently released FBI surveillance reports that establish a strong link between Kerry, Hubbard, the VVAW, the PCPJ and their trips to Paris to mett with Madame Binh........................

Many more examples in the article

no1tovote4 said:
Dang! I thought it would be OBL piecemeal pie not Kerry Pie in Face of Nation! :spank3:

Who says we have to have only one? I agree we should make sure these documents are legit first.

Who says we have to have only one? I agree we should make sure these documents are legit first.

Oh, Yes! One source is not enough yet. However if this is true it will have legs and it will walk all over any Kerry pResidency.

Kerry has 3 Purple Hearts - so this is a non-issue.

Seriously, I thought this stuff was already out - what, then, is the signficance of this? It seems somehow similar to revealing that we already knew the weapons were gone but now it becomes an issue. How do these allegations differ?

Flying Duck said:
Kerry has 3 Purple Hearts - so this is a non-issue.

Seriously, I thought this stuff was already out - what, then, is the signficance of this? It seems somehow similar to revealing that we already knew the weapons were gone but now it becomes an issue. How do these allegations differ?

Kerry's Purple Hearts or lack thereof has nothing to do with kerry's actions post Vietnam, aiding and comforting the COMMUNISTS, while our soldiers rotted and were tortured in prison camps, and their families were used as tools of propaganda to end US involvement in the war.
That's really the point, it's a non issue to the press as per usual, but if it's true it should be a very LARGE Issue to rest of us........

Bonnie said:
Kerry's Purple Hearts or lack thereof has nothing to do with kerry's actions post Vietnam, aiding and comforting the COMMUNISTS, while our soldiers rotted and were tortured in prison camps, and their families were used as tools of propaganda to end US involvement in the war.
That's really the point, it's a non issue to the press as per usual, but if it's true it should be a very LARGE Issue to rest of us........

Very true-180,000 vets signed a complaint to the US Attorney General attesting to Lt.Kerry's violations of the USMCJ while still a reserve Naval officer! I am proudly one of the sigs! :blowup:

Bonnie said:
Kerry's Purple Hearts or lack thereof has nothing to do with kerry's actions post Vietnam,

I'm pretty sure he was being facetious. :) Mocking how Kerry seems to try and excuse every action since with, 'Oh yeah? I have 3 purple hearts!'

-=d=- said:
I'm pretty sure he was being facetious. :) Mocking how Kerry seems to try and excuse every action since with, 'Oh yeah? I have 3 purple hearts!'

Is that true Flying Duck??? Then good point!! You sounded so much like a lock step liberal it was scary :p: :thup:

Bonnie, I think you are the victim of a sarcastic remark....of duck's.

Sounds to me like he was saying this information is already in the mainstream, so it is no surprise (unless someone hqas just had an awakening).

Even if there is irrefutable proof, the MSM would just ignore it because "he served dammit unlike AWOL Bush blah blah blah". Since Kerry served for 4 months, nothing else matters.

Fmr jarhead said:
Bonnie, I think you are the victim of a sarcastic remark....of duck's.

Sounds to me like he was saying this information is already in the mainstream, so it is no surprise (unless someone hqas just had an awakening).

I know...........I try to recognize sarcasm but it's not always apparent. Use the icons please? :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

#1) Kerry quit the VVAW in the fall of 2001 because he felt the organization was changing too much. Obviously, if the VVAW were being guided by Hanoi, then Kerry did not agree with it and left at the same time that Hanoi was supposedly getting involved.

#2) I have not seen this story anywhere else, so it lacks credibility.

#3) At the time, the FBI and Nixon were closely linked, which is why the FBI was surveying him, and Nixon hated Kerry, so it is VERY possible, especially with a person with the moral character of Nixon, to have fake documents made to make Kerry and the VVAW look bad.

#4) In the wake of "Rathergate", documents should not be trusted. There should be at least one other source to back up the claim.

Bonnie, Flying Duck and I are the Evil Conservative reality bombers on a very lefty website....Big laughs torturing the kerry Kool-aid drinkers over there....

So Kerry and the commies ? Is this illegal ? We already know the Vietnamese war Museum has his portrait up as a Hero of the Communist People in Saigon/Ho Chi Mihn City ( not a joke ).

If this gets a bit bigger, and validated further over the next few days we should co-ordinate a big time Web log splash and email blitz......

fubar said:
Bonnie, Flying Duck and I are the Evil Conservative reality bombers on a very lefty website....Big laughs torturing the kerry Kool-aid drinkers over there....

So Kerry and the commies ? Is this illegal ? We already know the Vietnamese war Museum has his portrait up as a Hero of the Communist People in Saigon/Ho Chi Mihn City ( not a joke ).

If this gets a bit bigger, and validated further over the next few days we should co-ordinate a big time Web log splash and email blitz......

Im in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

drowe said:

WOW - the Townhall article says something I have been wondering all along....

They suspect Kerry was DISHONORABLY discharged from the Navy but then had it overturned when Carter gave amnesty in 1977. Intriguing. If he had been dishonorably discharged, he would not be eligible to run for President.

Forum List

Back