Former Secretary of State Kerry Admits Giving Hostile Instructions to Iran to Undermine U.S.

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Shortened title.

Full title: Flashback: Former Secretary of State John Kerry Admits Giving Hostile Instructions to Iran to Undermine U.S. Interests

With Iran now openly engaged in hostile efforts against western maritime navigation, and hijacking western oil tankers, I find it remarkable -albeit predictable- how U.S. media refuse to reference Former Secretary of State John Kerry’s instructions to Iran just a few short months ago.

(Excerpt) Read more at theconservativetreehouse.com ...

Once a traitor always a traitor......

American Patriots Against John Kerry
The 1970 meeting that John Kerry conducted with North Vietnamese communists violated U.S. law, according to an author and researcher who has studied the issue.

Kerry met with representatives from “both delegations” of the Vietnamese (North Vietnamese and Viet Cong) in Paris in 1970, according to Kerry’s own testimony before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee on April 22, 1971. But Kerry’s meetings with the Vietnamese delegations were in direct violation of laws forbidding private citizens from negotiating with foreign powers, according to researcher and author Jerry Corsi, who began studying the anti-war movement in the early 1970s.

According to Corsi, Kerry violated U.S. code 18 U.S.C. 953. “A U.S. citizen cannot go abroad and negotiate with a foreign power,” Corsi told CNSNews.com.

By Kerry’s own admission, he met in 1970 with delegations from the North Vietnamese communist government and discussed how the Vietnam Warshould be stopped.

genghisjohnkerry2.jpg

Democrats hate America and Americans and work with our enemies to destroy America. The average Democrat is so brainwashed they think America is controlled by the Jews and nuking Israel is the only way to free America from the jews clutches. That's why they did and do everything they can to enable iran.

Democrats will deny this but most of them have no clue. The luis farakahn types run their party.

What is it with people like John Kerry? Is it something that happened in their life that made them want to betray their country or are they just POS with no moral values or sense of loyalty and don't care if the world knows it?

john kerry is a globalist scumbag who is in politics to get more power. He despises this country and all it stands for.

Democrats like Louis farrakhan go to iran and lead "death to America, death to the jews" chants. The average Democrat has no clue who Louis farrakhan is or why Democrats love him so much.

Shortened title.

Full title: Flashback: Former Secretary of State John Kerry Admits Giving Hostile Instructions to Iran to Undermine U.S. Interests

With Iran now openly engaged in hostile efforts against western maritime navigation, and hijacking western oil tankers, I find it remarkable -albeit predictable- how U.S. media refuse to reference Former Secretary of State John Kerry’s instructions to Iran just a few short months ago.

The 1970 meeting that John Kerry conducted with North Vietnamese communists violated U.S. law, according to an author and researcher who has studied the issue.

Kerry met with representatives from “both delegations” of the Vietnamese (North Vietnamese and Viet Cong) in Paris in 1970, according to Kerry’s own testimony before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee on April 22, 1971. But Kerry’s meetings with the Vietnamese delegations were in direct violation of laws forbidding private citizens from negotiating with foreign powers, according to researcher and author Jerry Corsi, who began studying the anti-war movement in the early 1970s.

According to Corsi, Kerry violated U.S. code 18 U.S.C. 953. “A U.S. citizen cannot go abroad and negotiate with a foreign power,” Corsi told CNSNews.com.

By Kerry’s own admission, he met in 1970 with delegations from the North Vietnamese communist government and discussed how the Vietnam Warshould be stopped.

genghisjohnkerry2.jpg
jerome corsi :lol::lol:

simply not true!

Former U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry told CNBC on Thursday that he has not sought to influence Iranian foreign policy since leaving the State Department.

Speaking to CNBC’s Hadley Gamble in Normandy, France on Thursday, Kerry was asked to respond to recent criticism from Secretary of State Mike Pompeo.

Last month, Pompeo described Kerry’s reported conversations with his former Iranian counterpart as “inappropriate.”

“I haven’t talked to the Iranians subsequently about any issue. I’ve only talked with one Iranian once between the decision that was made to pull out,” said Kerry, the unsuccessful 2004 Democratic presidential candidate who became the top U.S. diplomat during President Barack Obama’s second term.

“I saw the foreign minister briefly for a few minutes at the Munich Security Conference. But, I have not said a word subsequently to what they ought to do or not do. It’s not my business.”

When asked to clarify whether there had been any back-channeling, Kerry replied: “No, I haven’t had any back-channel on that issue since the decision was made to move out. And before that it was not a back-channel.”

Kerry said it has been common practice for previous secretaries of state, U.S. senators and many others to continue having public discussions with people “as a matter of being well informed.”

'I have not said a word': John Kerry rejects Pompeo's criticism over meetings with Iran officials

Shortened title.

genghisjohnkerry2.jpg
jerome corsi :lol::lol:

simply not true!

Former U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry told CNBC on Thursday that he has not sought to influence Iranian foreign policy since leaving the State Department.

Speaking to CNBC’s Hadley Gamble in Normandy, France on Thursday, Kerry was asked to respond to recent criticism from Secretary of State Mike Pompeo.

Last month, Pompeo described Kerry’s reported conversations with his former Iranian counterpart as “inappropriate.”

“I haven’t talked to the Iranians subsequently about any issue. I’ve only talked with one Iranian once between the decision that was made to pull out,” said Kerry, the unsuccessful 2004 Democratic presidential candidate who became the top U.S. diplomat during President Barack Obama’s second term.

“I saw the foreign minister briefly for a few minutes at the Munich Security Conference. But, I have not said a word subsequently to what they ought to do or not do. It’s not my business.”

When asked to clarify whether there had been any back-channeling, Kerry replied: “No, I haven’t had any back-channel on that issue since the decision was made to move out. And before that it was not a back-channel.”

Kerry said it has been common practice for previous secretaries of state, U.S. senators and many others to continue having public discussions with people “as a matter of being well informed.”

'I have not said a word': John Kerry rejects Pompeo's criticism over meetings with Iran officials

So it's not true because....wait for it....John Kerry denies it! Of course he was just going to admit to committing a federal crime (treason among other things). :21::21:

Forum List

Back