CDZ I thought that it was against the rules for Senators to bargain other Nations

Dan Stubbs

FORGET ---- HELL
May 4, 2017
Some where in the Deep South.
It seems that Sen,Kerry is still messing about with the Arabs and trying to make a deal. I don't think you can do that unless you are appointed. I know History as I have post here says he done stuff like this before.

It should be noted that Kerry took part in the aforementioned meetings even as then-National Security Adviser Henry Kissinger was trying to negotiate formally with Binh and the Viet Cong on behalf of the Nixon administration. Researcher and author Jerry Corsi, an expert on the anti-war movement, said: “You don’t advocate that [seven-point] plan unless you are on the communist side. It was seen as surrender. [The U.S.] would have had to pay reparations and agree that we essentially lost the war…. Kerry was openly advocating that the communist position was correct and that we were wrong. He had become a spokesman for the communist party.”
upload_2018-9-23_20-8-10.jpeg

It seems that Sen,Kerry is still messing about with the Arabs and trying to make a deal. I don't think you can do that unless you are appointed. I know History as I have post here says he done stuff like this before.

It should be noted that Kerry took part in the aforementioned meetings even as then-National Security Adviser Henry Kissinger was trying to negotiate formally with Binh and the Viet Cong on behalf of the Nixon administration. Researcher and author Jerry Corsi, an expert on the anti-war movement, said: “You don’t advocate that [seven-point] plan unless you are on the communist side. It was seen as surrender. [The U.S.] would have had to pay reparations and agree that we essentially lost the war…. Kerry was openly advocating that the communist position was correct and that we were wrong. He had become a spokesman for the communist party.”
View attachment 218133

The uproar over Sen. Tom Cotton's letter to Iran, explained

Senator Cotton's letter said America can't be trusted. Trump provides the proof every day.

View attachment 218133

I suppose this has gone on forever on some level. Sometimes it helps, sometimes it shows our division.

I doubt Kerry is a communist though.

This talk about negotiating with foreign powers before you are President or out of position is really dangerous. But don't tell Reagan and Trump.

Forum List

Back