Mayor Koch stumps with Chenney in FL

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Avatar4321, Oct 26, 2004.

1. Avatar4321

Avatar4321 Diamond Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,153
    http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=536&ncid=536&e=3&u=/ap/20041026/ap_on_el_pr/cheney_6

My question is, we have mayor Koch, Mayor Guiliani, and more than likely Mayor Bloomberg who are willing to get out there for the President. Why the heck dont they have all of them stumping in New York City. I have a hard time believing three mayors, atleast two of which who were widely popular, wouldnt be able to get most of the city on board for the President. instead of writing off new york as it almost looks like they have (personally i still think we have a chance in NY) we should be campaigning harder there. Make Kerry spend some money there. not only that. campaigning in New York would get the message to Northern Jersey and Northeastern PA as wel.. i think the President is missing a great opportunity to really trounce Kerry.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. no1tovote4

no1tovote4 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +616
    During the last week of a Campaign candidates usually work to insure the base, I am sure this is what Bush is doing in a southern state. No Democratic candidate has ever won the WH without at least one southern state.

3. Flying Duck

Flying Duck Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +50
    There's a lot of New York snowbirds retired and living in FL - I suspect that may have something to do with it.