Another Kerry/UN Gotcha-NOT!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by archangel, Oct 26, 2004.

1. archangel

archangel Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    :bs1:

Let's see now 380 tons of high explosive munitions missing on GW Bushes watch according to Lt.Kerry and the United Nations-courtesy of NY Times in cahoot's with CBS et al. Just another false and misleading story that Lt.Kerry
    is infamous for.The munitions were missing before our troops arrived in Baghdad
    in April of 2003!Who can we blame-Not GW maybe the United Nations-it was on their watch.Then again Military intelligence suspectcs the munitions were taken to Syria prior to the arrival of coalition forces-Now who are we to believe-certainly not Lt.Kerry et al-Proven liars-I'll go with the Military assessment-What say you? :bye1:

2. ChrisH

ChrisH Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17
    It was NY Times and CBS who worked together to break the story. NBC was the one who corrected the story, saying that the weapon missing days, even before we invaded.

Rush earlier asked the question, and I agree. If these weapons were taken prior to our invasion, then what about WMD that could have been taken before our invasion.

I hope this all comes back to hurt Kerry as the news continues to break that this is once again, another false story by CBS and now the NY Times. A misleading story atleast.

Apparently CBS and the NY Times were not going to release this story until election eve, but decided to to so now. It is proof of the liberal agenda of the media, especially CBS and NY Times and how they want to sway the election.

3. archangel

archangel Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    :moon4:
    You are correct-I stand corrected on NBC-Thanks typo error! :usa:

4. archangel

archangel Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    CBS not NBC
    I agree and did correct my error-thanks-also I'm amazed this has not garnered the attention of the masses in this chat room! :sleep: :banana2:

5. nakedemperor

nakedemperor Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +150
    I'd like to see it documented that CBS and the New York Times agreed together to release this story on election eve. :link:

6. nosarcasm

nosarcasm Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +68
    I thought Alawi kicked it off in his report

7. drowe

drowe Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +35
    NE, It's on Drudge and many many blogs

search keywords - 60 minutes, election eve

8. White knight

White knight Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Why didn’t they hit this facility with an air strike?
    All these missing explosives are what the Tangos are now using to make the IED’s and car bombs, IAED.

Since daddy’s silver spooned can’t cut it in Nam, party boy is getting my vote, I will at least make him pay for it in bashings.

9. Flying Duck

Flying Duck Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +50

10. White knight

White knight Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    It was High Explosives, RDX, PETTNE, stuff like C-4, You only need a primer to set it off. some of the best toys money and science can provide.
    :blowup: