Senate Moves Toward Full Investigation Of Ford Legal Team And Senator Diane Feinstein

Senate Moves Toward Full Investigation Of Ford Legal Team And Senator Diane Feinstein

OH MY: Senate Moves Toward Full Investigation Of Ford Legal Team And Senator Diane Feinstein - DCWhispers.com
As hinted at days earlier here at D.C. Whispers, the Senate Judiciary Committee is now preparing to launch a full investigation into the machinations of Christine Blasey Ford’s legal team and the office of Senator Diane Feinstein based upon “…recently uncovered information.” It appears that FBI supplemental investigation into Judge (Justice) Brett Kavanaugh that Senator Feinstein demanded has backfired on her – BIG TIME.
…”In addition to the evidence I requested in my October 2 letter,” Grassley continued in his letter, “in light of recently uncovered information, please turn over records and descriptions of direct or indirect communications between Dr. Ford or her representatives and any of the following: (1) U.S. Senators or their staffs, particularly the offices of Senators Feinstein and Hirono, other than your communications with me and my staff in preparation for the September 27 hearing; (2) the alleged witnesses identified by Dr. Ford (Leland Keyser, Mark Judge, and Patrick “P.J.” Smyth); and (3) Debbie Ramirez, Julie Swetnick, or their representatives.”
He did not elaborate further on what “recently uncovered information” might be – the FBI’s file has not been released to the public.

~~~~~~
This investigation needs to be done but it won’t make any difference. The demon possessed DSA left does not care. It does not fit their irrational ideology. It is often presumed that the opposite of irrationality is reason. That is not true.The irrational operate on their own internal logic. Proof is ineffective on them because their internal non-logic says the proof cannot be correct. Democrats have succumbed to an irrational ideology. They cannot, for the most part, be reasoned with.
The opposite of irrationality is not reason, but force.
I doubt if Feinstein will quit, but if she does, she’ll blame it on the “disgraceful damage Republicans have done to the Supreme Court confirmation process, by allowing an incredibly poorly qualified man be confirmed, and a wounded, sexual abuse victim to be victimized not just once, decades ago, but all over again!”.

You have to wonder if Feinstein under questioning will use that old line, "What difference at this point does it make? "

Are Republicans trying to lose? Americans are not going to stand for harassment of Dr Ford and her attorneys. Feinstein may get a boost for her re-election bid. Harassment backfires on harassers. The fact is that Republicans are the crazy ones. They think attacking Dr Ford is going to win in the suburbs and among educated people. It only plays to the hillbilly Republicans in red state.

A lie, of course. But it would be a sad step backwards if Senate republicans investigated a sexual assault victim after working so hard to deny any investigation into a powerful rapist.

The only step backwards was clearly the delay of her allegations, that alone is as clear as the nose on your face. No one she provided as witness to this allegation supported her, NO ONE!! The Fairy Tale of Ford is 100% FICTION! Get over it, you lost, but I sure as hell hope you keep up the deceit, it will play well come election day!

Very rarely do attacks take place in public. Ford knew that Kavanaugh was with JT and Judge. She didn't have access to Kavanaugh's calendar. A number of witnesses are contradicting Ford's claim he never got dead drunk. If he did then it would be another confirmation of part of Ford's testimony.

Full investigation of Ford, but no full investigation for Brett?

Just like there’s no hard evidence she was attacked, there’s no hard evidence Brett didn’t attack her.

The investigation is for her attorney's and Feinstein's staff. He's looking to find out about the leak of information that Ford had wanted kept confidential.

No laws were broken and no rules were broken. This is harassment and nothing more.

A lie, of course. But it would be a sad step backwards if Senate republicans investigated a sexual assault victim after working so hard to deny any investigation into a powerful rapist.

The only step backwards was clearly the delay of her allegations, that alone is as clear as the nose on your face. No one she provided as witness to this allegation supported her, NO ONE!! The Fairy Tale of Ford is 100% FICTION! Get over it, you lost, but I sure as hell hope you keep up the deceit, it will play well come election day!

Very rarely do attacks take place in public. Ford knew that Kavanaugh was with JT and Judge. She didn't have access to Kavanaugh's calendar. A number of witnesses are contradicting Ford's claim he never got dead drunk. If he did then it would be another confirmation of part of Ford's testimony.

~~~~~~
Only if you consider that you yourself were never young, or a teenager.

there’s no hard evidence Brett didn’t attack her.
How could there be?
Ford's friend said that neither of them had ever met Brett Kavanaugh. That's some pretty hard evidence.
Agreed.
But what I meant was if someone accuses you of something but doesn’t give a date or location, the accused is prevented from even providing an alibi.
That is what makes nia’s Statement, and oldlady’s endorsement of it, utterly utterly cretinous:

You clearly do not understand sexual assault. It is not unusual

"Mitchell’s list of deficiencies in Ford’s allegations bothered Long, the former prosecutor. Put simply, he said, Mitchell knows better. In the memo, he said, she betrayed her training and the standards he knew her to have when vetting cases.

One thing that particularly disturbed him was Mitchell’s focus on Ford’s inability to narrow down a date for when the alleged assault occurred. That, he said, “is absurd. It is offensive. It is laughable, because she knows better.”

It is not at all uncommon for prosecutors to leave at least some wiggle room around the date that a crime is believed to have happened — using the phrase “on or about” is nearly ubiquitous where filing criminal charges is concerned. And in Maricopa County, Long says that Mitchell’s office “routinely” files charges with an expanded, even multi-year, window during which a crime is alleged to have taken place. “In the criminal justice system, date is not an element” of the crime, he said. “It’s not … something that we have to prove. She knows this.” And Mitchell trains prosecutors to understand this, he said: “In fact, we expect the date is going to be the one thing a person is not going to remember.” Mitchell’s decision to suggest otherwise in the letter “appears to be merely designed to mislead the public,” he said. “Not something I can abide.”

Prosecutors Don’t Bring Cases the Way Rachel Mitchell’s Kavanaugh Memo Says — Not Even in Her Own Arizona Office

~~~~~~

I went into the army after I graduated from high school. I never got dead drunk.

~~~~~~

I went into the army after I graduated from high school. I never got dead drunk.
Not according to your army buddies. Several of them have anonymously stated to me you drank to oblivion. Routinely and Nightly. I don't remember the year or where but they all agree you did.

~~~~~~

Not according to your army buddies. Several of them have anonymously stated to me you drank to oblivion. Routinely and Nightly. I don't remember the year or where but they all agree you did.

Please name them. The people stepping forward about Kavanaugh are willing to use their names. Quit being the idiot. It is so childish on your part.

Just like there’s no hard evidence she was attacked, there’s no hard evidence Brett didn’t attack her.

The investigation is for her attorney's and Feinstein's staff. He's looking to find out about the leak of information that Ford had wanted kept confidential.

No laws were broken and no rules were broken. This is harassment and nothing more.

Regardless of rules or laws broken or not......Ford's own attorneys and her own state Senator thru her under the bus to advance their own agenda. Even though I don't believe Ford's bs story about Kavanaugh, I do think her case was improperly handled by them. This whole case stinks

That is not the problem, the problem is how the so called evidence was withheld by the Senator. and how false claims were brought into play. I think there is enough for Obstruction of justice.

Bret had 7 full investigations, how many more do you need?

And nobody has to produce proof that something DIDN'T happen, you fucking idiot.

there’s no hard evidence Brett didn’t attack her.
There’s no hard evidence you have a brain.

This is hard evidence you have no brain. There is hard evidence Kavanaugh lied to Congress when he said he never got dead drunk.
Stop being silly. There was no evidence he did anything to the Fraud, regardless of his drinking habits. Your frustration that the leftard plot failed is delightful, though.

If Diane Feinstein is innocent, she should WELCOME an FBI investigation into her correspodence with Ford.

Right?

ISn't that how this all works?

The denial of any impropriety is guilt, lest you DEMAND an FBI investigation?

The fact that every alleged witness she named refuted her claim, including her own friend, is pretty hard evidence that he didn’t attack her.

The fact that every alleged witness she named refuted her claim, including her own friend, is pretty hard evidence that he didn’t attack her.

Why do you hate women? ;)

The FBI wasn't even formed until 1908. What did this country do to appoint SCOTUS judges for 150 years before they could be investigated by the FBI?

The FBI wasn't even formed until 1908. What did this country do to appoint SCOTUS judges for 150 years before they could be investigated by the FBI?

Imma thinking Theodore Roosevelt did it to protect the upcoming election from that Dem. Bryant getting pissy for losing the 3rd election in a row.....You know, kinda like the current political scene.:mm:

Forum List

Back