Doctors Quitting - Wonderful

We have an impending shortage of doctors because more people will have affordable access to their healthcare needs??

And the conservative solution is...

...make healthcare unaffordable to those people once again, and as long as they go without,

we won't need as many doctors!!

And still people wonder why conservatism is dead...

I knew the majority of doctors were opposed to Obamacare/Obamatax, but I didn't realize it was to this extent.

To doctors out there, the blame falls sqarely on the wussy shoulders of Democrats, if you are one I would whole heartedly encourage you to change your vote this time and vote against Obama in November. There is only one slim chance of repealing it, and that lies with Romney and enough votes in the House and Senate.

In the meantime, kick a Democrat, they're the assholes that did this to you.

and one more thing,

if you read the article it says theres going to be alot more patients wanting care because theyll be covered.

That places doctors in DEMAND, which means they can either charge more or take on more patients thus increasing their profits. And theyre going to quit? Bullshit.

I question the validity of an article that posts:

(SEE ALSO: Jeremiah Wright: ‘White racist alien DNA’ running through synapses of Obama’s brain )

within the article itself.

Have you considered NOT relying on nutters as a news source?

So "Rev." Wright didnt say this:

“They are the foundation,” he said of the names he listed. “These stones of memory shall serve as a sign among you so that in the future when your children, who only know Oprah and Obama, when our children who speak the language of Nas, 50 Cent, Lil Wayne (Weezy) and Ludacris. When your children ask you who are these people and what do these stones mean, these stones mean, you can tell them what it is that God did to get us from where we were to where we are.”
“This is how God brought us out,” he continued. “This is how God brought us over, this is how God brought us through.”

Wright later went on to suggest that America’s elite universities infect African Americans with “white racist DNA.”

“Take a baby born an African, as an African in the oven,” he said, using Malcolm X’s saying “just because a cat has kittens in the oven, that doesn’t make them biscuits” as a reference point for his riff.

“Take that baby him or her away from the African mother, away from the African community, away from the African experience … and put them Africans at the breasts of Yale, Harvard, University of Chicago, those trinity schools, UCLA or U.C. Berkley. Turn them into biscuits then they’ll get that alien DNA all up inside their brain and they will turn on their own people in defense of the ones who are keeping their own people under oppression.”

“There is white racist DNA running through the synapses of their under-brain tissue,” he continued.

“They will kill their own kind, defend the enemies of their kind or anyone who is perceived to be the enemy of the milky white way of life.”

Yep... this was one of Obama's mentors :eusa_whistle:

I dont care if he said Elvis and Jesus are back and holding hands while singing Come Together by the Beatles while walking across the water on their way to woodstock 25.

White Racist Alien DNA??? Embeded into a story about health care? Cmon you cant recognize the yellow journalism?

I knew the majority of doctors were opposed to Obamacare/Obamatax, but I didn't realize it was to this extent.

The way he study was conducted, it would be a real stretch to claim that 83% of doctors have considered quitting thanks to Obamatax, because the research really does not support the Daily Caller headline. 83% of those responding to the blanket fax / email request said they have considered quitting.

But obviously, the outrage is legit among doctors and it is another good reason to repeal this turd legislation as soon as the next Congress is sworn in!

We can import a few more thousands of doctors from places like India and Pakistan. I'm sure there are plenty more there who wouldn't mind working in America.

Nope! They didn't go to school for 11 to 15 years to be dictated to by the government, for their patients healthcare.....

What are they going to do instead?

Different things. Enterprising people always find a way.

What can a person who spent years in Medical school and residency do and then some years as a doctor do that won't be affected by "Obamacare"? What about it makes them want to quit, a steady flow of clients and money?

I question the validity of an article that posts:

(SEE ALSO: Jeremiah Wright: ‘White racist alien DNA’ running through synapses of Obama’s brain )

within the article itself.

Have you considered NOT relying on nutters as a news source?

So "Rev." Wright didnt say this:

“They are the foundation,” he said of the names he listed. “These stones of memory shall serve as a sign among you so that in the future when your children, who only know Oprah and Obama, when our children who speak the language of Nas, 50 Cent, Lil Wayne (Weezy) and Ludacris. When your children ask you who are these people and what do these stones mean, these stones mean, you can tell them what it is that God did to get us from where we were to where we are.”
“This is how God brought us out,” he continued. “This is how God brought us over, this is how God brought us through.”

Wright later went on to suggest that America’s elite universities infect African Americans with “white racist DNA.”

“Take a baby born an African, as an African in the oven,” he said, using Malcolm X’s saying “just because a cat has kittens in the oven, that doesn’t make them biscuits” as a reference point for his riff.

“Take that baby him or her away from the African mother, away from the African community, away from the African experience … and put them Africans at the breasts of Yale, Harvard, University of Chicago, those trinity schools, UCLA or U.C. Berkley. Turn them into biscuits then they’ll get that alien DNA all up inside their brain and they will turn on their own people in defense of the ones who are keeping their own people under oppression.”

“There is white racist DNA running through the synapses of their under-brain tissue,” he continued.

“They will kill their own kind, defend the enemies of their kind or anyone who is perceived to be the enemy of the milky white way of life.”

Yep... this was one of Obama's mentors :eusa_whistle:

I dont care if he said Elvis and Jesus are back and holding hands while singing Come Together by the Beatles while walking across the water on their way to woodstock 25.

White Racist Alien DNA??? Embeded into a story about health care? Cmon you cant recognize the yellow journalism?

You dont like the content... it shows Obama in a bad light.

Shame on them... dont believe a word they say!!!

C',mon, your not a crackpot lib... all they were doing was directing you to more stories.
Weird placement, yes... but what about the content?

The way he study was conducted, it would be a real stretch to claim that 83% of doctors have considered quitting thanks to Obamatax, because the research really does not support the Daily Caller headline. 83% of those responding to the blanket fax / email request said they have considered quitting.

But obviously, the outrage is legit among doctors and it is another good reason to repeal this turd legislation as soon as the next Congress is sworn in!

In other words, the article is bullshit.

In other words, the article is bullshit.

Not at all, nutter. The headline is misleading. The article points to the outrageous mistake that is Obamatax, and the need to repeal it in January.

The following is by a Dr, and there are also comments by other Doctors

A perfect storm is brewing. A physician shortage is coming. Not only will we see a mass physician exodus while our elderly population is exploding, but with increased government intrusion into your healthcare, we will see rural hospitals begin to close their doors as well. The Central Planners in our government need to be taken to school and educated on the consequences of their flawed economic policies, and we need to return to free market principles in which the patient is the decision maker and the physician is once again allowed to serve them in a way their medical training suggests

Why the physician shortage is a perfect storm

We are in so much trouble. The government grows and we proceed to shrink. Way to go congress, Obama and SCOTUS :fu:

Forum List

Back