Doctors Quitting - Wonderful

Its meant to. You can do that really easy when you dont have to base the fear in actual facts.

If you had read some of the overview on the survey, you would perhaps not have come across as such an ignorant ass.:

Physician Attitudes Survey - June 2012 | Doctor Patient Medical Association

First, lets TRY to actually use our own brains here, shall we?

83% of doctors are going to quit doctoring and do what? Become truck drivers? Bullshit.

second, why would they quit? The Affordable Care Act changes nothing for DOCTORS. It changes INSURANCE. not CARE. so its bullshit again

Third, The article embeds a link to Jerimiah Wright saying that theres ALIEN DNA in Oabamas brain...is it the Greys? Was he abducted and experimented on? Maybe his mother then? Cmon Sniper, even youre not dumb enough to fall for this obvious bullshit story.

For a second, I thought it was The Onion.

Bullshit story ? You think the whole survey was fabricated ? Doctors do not want to wade through government bureacracy, Obamacare is only going to increase that. Just wait and see.

So "Rev." Wright didnt say this:

“They are the foundation,” he said of the names he listed. “These stones of memory shall serve as a sign among you so that in the future when your children, who only know Oprah and Obama, when our children who speak the language of Nas, 50 Cent, Lil Wayne (Weezy) and Ludacris. When your children ask you who are these people and what do these stones mean, these stones mean, you can tell them what it is that God did to get us from where we were to where we are.”
“This is how God brought us out,” he continued. “This is how God brought us over, this is how God brought us through.”

Wright later went on to suggest that America’s elite universities infect African Americans with “white racist DNA.”

“Take a baby born an African, as an African in the oven,” he said, using Malcolm X’s saying “just because a cat has kittens in the oven, that doesn’t make them biscuits” as a reference point for his riff.

“Take that baby him or her away from the African mother, away from the African community, away from the African experience … and put them Africans at the breasts of Yale, Harvard, University of Chicago, those trinity schools, UCLA or U.C. Berkley. Turn them into biscuits then they’ll get that alien DNA all up inside their brain and they will turn on their own people in defense of the ones who are keeping their own people under oppression.”

“There is white racist DNA running through the synapses of their under-brain tissue,” he continued.

“They will kill their own kind, defend the enemies of their kind or anyone who is perceived to be the enemy of the milky white way of life.”

Yep... this was one of Obama's mentors :eusa_whistle:

I dont care if he said Elvis and Jesus are back and holding hands while singing Come Together by the Beatles while walking across the water on their way to woodstock 25.

White Racist Alien DNA??? Embeded into a story about health care? Cmon you cant recognize the yellow journalism?

You dont like the content... it shows Obama in a bad light.

Shame on them... dont believe a word they say!!!

C',mon, your not a crackpot lib... all they were doing was directing you to more stories.
Weird placement, yes... but what about the content?

No it doesnt. It shows Wright in a nutter light.

What you want me to start posting some of the things Romneys mormon church says and paint Romney with that same brush?

Its bullshit sensationalism meant to get people like you thinking Obama believes what this idiot over here believes.

Hell I dont agree with everything my pastor says. Soemtimes I think hes dead wrong. But its a decent church with decent people and I like the format. But according to you, if my pstor says soemthing stupid, then I can be blamed for it? bullshit.

I knew the majority of doctors were opposed to Obamacare/Obamatax, but I didn't realize it was to this extent.

It's a survey of a Tea Party organization, so the results are skewed, to say the least.

Bullshit story ? You think the whole survey was fabricated ?

The DPMA is a Tea Party/ALEC astroturf organization. So...yeah. A bullshit survey not indicative of the feelings of all US doctors.

That the article cites the DPMA, and not the AMA, should have been a huge red flag to you.

The DPMA is a Tea Party organization, and a member of ALEC. In other words, astroturf.

So, gee, if you survey a bunch of Tea Partiers about how they feel about ObamaCare, is it any wonder most of them say they think it sucks?

This is a non story.

The survey was random and 699 doctors responded.

I dont care if he said Elvis and Jesus are back and holding hands while singing Come Together by the Beatles while walking across the water on their way to woodstock 25.

White Racist Alien DNA??? Embeded into a story about health care? Cmon you cant recognize the yellow journalism?

C',mon, your not a crackpot lib... all they were doing was directing you to more stories.

What you want me to start posting some of the things Romneys mormon church says and paint Romney with that same brush?

Its bullshit sensationalism meant to get people like you thinking Obama believes what this idiot over here believes.

Hell I dont agree with everything my pastor says. Soemtimes I think hes dead wrong. But its a decent church with decent people and I like the format. But according to you, if my pstor says soemthing stupid, then I can be blamed for it? bullshit.

Nevermind... Obama didnt sit there for 20 yrs and listen to that racist POS preacher...? Oh... OK, no biggie.

Nothing to see there... he is pure as the driven LILY WHITE snow.

:eusa_hand:

I asked one of my doctors aboout this and he says he now intends to retire within two years. This is not bullshit. They work too hard and have paid their dues to not to have the rewards they have expected. He's a very skilled doctor and will be missed.

That the article cites the DPMA, and not the AMA, should have been a huge red flag to you.

The DPMA is a Tea Party organization, and a member of ALEC. In other words, astroturf.

So, gee, if you survey a bunch of Tea Partiers about how they feel about ObamaCare, is it any wonder most of them say they think it sucks?

This is a non story.

Hello? It was a "random" survey of 699 Tea Partiers! If you did a "random" survey of communist doctors, what percent do you think would respond that the state should control the means of production?

This survey is meaningless.

Last edited:
I knew the majority of doctors were opposed to Obamacare/Obamatax, but I didn't realize it was to this extent.

The way he study was conducted, it would be a real stretch to claim that 83% of doctors have considered quitting thanks to Obamatax, because the research really does not support the Daily Caller headline. 83% of those responding to the blanket fax / email request said they have considered quitting.

But obviously, the outrage is legit among doctors and it is another good reason to repeal this turd legislation as soon as the next Congress is sworn in!

Yeah, there's no way 8 out of 10 doctors are going to quit, but it does point to how bad doctors are dreading having new additional government bureacracy that will eventually come.

If you had read some of the overview on the survey, you would perhaps not have come across as such an ignorant ass.:

Physician Attitudes Survey - June 2012 | Doctor Patient Medical Association

83% of doctors are going to quit doctoring and do what? Become truck drivers? Bullshit.

second, why would they quit? The Affordable Care Act changes nothing for DOCTORS. It changes INSURANCE. not CARE. so its bullshit again

Third, The article embeds a link to Jerimiah Wright saying that theres ALIEN DNA in Oabamas brain...is it the Greys? Was he abducted and experimented on? Maybe his mother then? Cmon Sniper, even youre not dumb enough to fall for this obvious bullshit story.

Bullshit story ? You think the whole survey was fabricated ? Doctors do not want to wade through government bureacracy, Obamacare is only going to increase that. Just wait and see.

Nonsense.

The Health Insurance industry is a HUGE bureacracy. The ACA by limiting the amount insurance companies can keep for themselves, the profit motive is now for them to decrease the bureacracy.

My wife works for one of the major ones in MN and theyve been working to streamline thier plans and how to get doctors through the system quicker for the last six months anticipating the implimentation of the ACA.

Nevermind... Obama didnt sit there for 20 yrs and listen to that racist POS preacher...? Oh... OK, no biggie.

Vidi is a fuckiing idiot and really is incapable of being educated.

This is a non story.

Hello? It was a "random" survey of 699 Tea Partiers!

Where's your link they are Tea Partiers"

This is a non story.

Hello? It was a "random" survey of 699 Tea Partiers!

They sent it to 36,000 on a random basis.

Quit while you are behind.

Bullshit story ? You think the whole survey was fabricated ?

The DPMA is a Tea Party/ALEC astroturf organization. So...yeah. A bullshit survey not indicative of the feelings of all US doctors.
you are correct sir ;) :
Doctor Patient Medical Association - SourceWatch
Doctor Patient Medical Association

The Doctor Patient Medical Association (DPMA) and the Patient Power Alliance (PPA) work to repeal health care reform[1] and call themselves a "a nonpartisan association of doctors and patients dedicated to preserving free choice in medicine."[2] The organization is a member of the National Tea Party Federation[3] and the "American Grassroots Coalition."[4]
Ties to the American Legislative Exchange Council

The DPMA is a member of the American Legislative Exchange Council (ALEC). DPMA Chair and Co-Founder, Kathryn Serkes, is on ALEC's Health and Human Services Task Force.[5]
:eusa_eh: :lol: :lol: :lol: :clap2:

Last edited:

Vidi is a fuckiing idiot and really is incapable of being educated.

Coming from an indoctrinated paid advertisment for the NeoCOn brand like you, I take that as the highest of all compliments.

Nonsense.

The Health Insurance industry is a HUGE bureacracy. The ACA by limiting the amount insurance companies can keep for themselves, the profit motive is now for them to decrease the bureacracy.

My wife works for one of the major ones in MN and theyve been working to streamline thier plans and how to get doctors through the system quicker for the last six months anticipating the implimentation of the ACA.

Nonsense my ass ! Just wait a decade or so, this will turn into another government agency with all the bureacracy to go along with it.

This is a non story.

Hello? It was a "random" survey of 699 Tea Partiers! If you did a "random" survey of communist doctors, what percent do you think would respond that the state should control the means of production?

This survey is meaningless.

Wow, did you just make that Up. Where is your Evidence they were all Tea Partiers?

I asked one of my doctors aboout this and he says he now intends to retire within two years. This is not bullshit. They work too hard and have paid their dues to not to have the rewards they have expected. He's a very skilled doctor and will be missed.

I know 3 different Doctors, 2 retired early because of this government intrusion, and one went to work at the VA. Those 3 Doctors are already missed

One of those Doctors took one look at a family member and knew immediately what the matter was after years of tests ect......skilled and gone.

Forum List

Back