Doctors Quitting - Wonderful

And it's because they know the fallacies that Obamacare was passed on!
First there has never been 50 million uninsured when 10 million are not citizens, 14 million already covered by MEDICAID and 17.5 million that don't want, can afford pay out of pocket and under 34 but still misleadingly counted as the great "uninsured"!
Truly 8 million need and want coverage.
The physicians KNOW that if the $100 billion lawyers make from the $600 billion in defensive medicine practices though were taxed 10% and hospitals that have padded and passed sometime 9,000% markup to Medicare and insurance companies also taxed these 8 million would be covered. Then when the went to emergency rooms they would have to be registered with an insurance company that then gets the claims and using the tax revenue manages their health insurance program... until they could afford their own!

This way lawyers would be paying to see the $600 billiion in duplicate tests would reduce lowers insurance costs lowers premiums more affordable!
Hospitals would NOT be able to markup 9,000% services and save Billions with Medicare/insurance companies again lowering the costs!

Is this plan in effect? NO! Why not? Lawyers gave congress/obama $300 million in 2008 to see that didn't get included!

Tanning salons were taxed sure in Obamacare!
But lawyers????

If that were done.. health care costs would be reduced by 10 to 20% over 5 years!

You dont like the content... it shows Obama in a bad light.

Shame on them... dont believe a word they say!!!

C',mon, your not a crackpot lib... all they were doing was directing you to more stories.
Weird placement, yes... but what about the content?

No it doesnt. It shows Wright in a nutter light.

What you want me to start posting some of the things Romneys mormon church says and paint Romney with that same brush?

Its bullshit sensationalism meant to get people like you thinking Obama believes what this idiot over here believes.

Hell I dont agree with everything my pastor says. Soemtimes I think hes dead wrong. But its a decent church with decent people and I like the format. But according to you, if my pstor says soemthing stupid, then I can be blamed for it? bullshit.

Nevermind... Obama didnt sit there for 20 yrs and listen to that racist POS preacher...? Oh... OK, no biggie.

Nothing to see there... he is pure as the driven LILY WHITE snow.

:eusa_hand:

So youre responsible for anything anyone youve ever come in contact with has to say?

Cmon.

Look I judge people based on what THEY say. Not based on what some other person has to say that they happen to know.

Wouldnt that be interesting?

You know why the right wing cant do that in this election? Because Romney has said EVERYTHING.

SO they need to distract with what Wright said.

Didnt work in 2008. Wont work this time around either. They really need to write up some new plays. This playbook is old and stale and broken.

I asked one of my doctors aboout this and he says he now intends to retire within two years. This is not bullshit. They work too hard and have paid their dues to not to have the rewards they have expected. He's a very skilled doctor and will be missed.

I know 3 different Doctors, 2 retired early because of this government intrusion, and one went to work at the VA. Those 3 Doctors are already missed

One of those Doctors took one look at a family member and knew immediately what the matter was after years of tests ect......skilled and gone.

Well, as that one moron Libtard said, 'F american doctors. We will get them from Pakistan.'

Nevermind... Obama didnt sit there for 20 yrs and listen to that racist POS preacher...? Oh... OK, no biggie.

Vidi is a fuckiing idiot and really is incapable of being educated.

Coming from an indoctrinated paid advertisment for the NeoCOn brand like you, I take that as the highest of all compliments.

Was going to defend ya but..... paid advertisment for the NeoCOn brand ??? Really Dude???
:lmao:

Bullshit story ? You think the whole survey was fabricated ? Doctors do not want to wade through government bureacracy, Obamacare is only going to increase that. Just wait and see.

Nonsense.

The Health Insurance industry is a HUGE bureacracy. The ACA by limiting the amount insurance companies can keep for themselves, the profit motive is now for them to decrease the bureacracy.

This is one of the Most Nonsensical Rants I have ever heard. Private insurance Companies have always, and will always have Motivation to limit Bureaucracy and Maximize Profits. The aim of the ACA was never to save money by Making Insurance Companies "decrease the Bureaucracy" that's Pure Fiction on your Part, and it highlights your Complete Ignorance of how the Private Sector Works, as well as your Complete Ignorance of the Very Bill you defend. The Bill will add People to the Insurance Companies rolls, and they will add even More Bureaucracy to handle it. Seems you are batting 1000, on being completely wrong.

I mean seriously you must be going for the Moron of the week award with that Nonsense. The ACA is going to MASSIVELY increase Bureaucracy at the Federal and State Government Levels, and will not cause Insurance Companies to do anything at all like you are describing.

Jesus man, American really is fucked. So many Ignorant fools.

Last edited:
I asked one of my doctors aboout this and he says he now intends to retire within two years. This is not bullshit. They work too hard and have paid their dues to not to have the rewards they have expected. He's a very skilled doctor and will be missed.

So, by that logic, every college graduate is entitled to a good paying job, right?

WOW! Talk about entitlements! Want to show any more of that collectivist streak you got running in you?

No it doesnt. It shows Wright in a nutter light.

What you want me to start posting some of the things Romneys mormon church says and paint Romney with that same brush?

Its bullshit sensationalism meant to get people like you thinking Obama believes what this idiot over here believes.

Hell I dont agree with everything my pastor says. Soemtimes I think hes dead wrong. But its a decent church with decent people and I like the format. But according to you, if my pstor says soemthing stupid, then I can be blamed for it? bullshit.

So youre responsible for anything anyone youve ever come in contact with has to say?

Cmon.

Look I judge people based on what THEY say. Not based on what some other person has to say that they happen to know.

Wouldnt that be interesting?

You know why the right wing cant do that in this election? Because Romney has said EVERYTHING.

SO they need to distract with what Wright said.

Didnt work in 2008. Wont work this time around either. They really need to write up some new plays. This playbook is old and stale and broken.

I judge folks by who they choose to pal around with, along with their actions and thier words.
I dont know one individual in my life who would say the things that Rev Wright said, nor would I hang with an unrepentant terrorist like Bill Ayers....

Associations are VERY important Vidi

Oh, and why do you guys want the Repubix to change their playbook? It will guaratee you guys a win right??? Leave them alone and let them implode.. :lol:

Last edited:
Hello? It was a "random" survey of 699 Tea Partiers!

They sent it to 36,000 on a random basis.

Quit while you are behind.

Regardless, the DPMA is a Tea Party/ALEC front, so the claim they are "non-partisan" is bullshit, and the results suspect.

That IS funny. An ALEC/Teaparty poll & we're supposed to take it seriously :eusa_eh:

roflmaok.jpg

Last edited:
doesn't make a difference... Here are studies and please find fault with it being right winged!!

The experts, 'physicians" in a study said:
(90%) Ninety percent of 1,231 physicians.. surveyed said
"doctors overtest and overtreat to protect themselves from malpractice lawsuits.
"Defensive medicine is when doctors order multiple tests, MRIs and other procedures, not because
the patient needs them, but to protect against litigation based on allegations that something should
have been done but wasn’t according to the survey published Monday in Archives of Internal Medicine.
Besides more time-consuming appointments, patients are left with fewer services and less access to
quality care as doctors either narrow their practices or leave the profession entirely."
http://www.sfexaminer.com/opinion/E...take-on-trial-lawyers-in-speech-57953202.html

In a recent Gallup survey, physicians attributed
34 percent of overall healthcare costs to defensive medicine
and 21 percent of their practice to be defensive in nature.

Specifically, they estimated that 35 percent of diagnostic tests,
29 percent of lab tests, 19 percent of hospitalizations,
14 percent of prescriptions, and 8 percent of surgeries were performed to avoid lawsuits.
Liability reform has been estimated to result in anywhere from a 5 percent to a 34 percent reduction in medical expenditures by reducing defensive medicine practices, with
estimates of savings from $54 billion to $650 billion.

The costs of defensive medicine

Hello? It was a "random" survey of 699 Tea Partiers!

Regardless, the DPMA is a Tea Party/ALEC front, so the claim they are "non-partisan" is bullshit, and the results suspect.

ahhh, well thanks for Playing.

lol

Really, Must be kinda of nice to be willfully Ignorant, and just go through life dismissing any point of view that differs from your own as "suspect"

sure makes things simpler I am sure.

Can't argue statistics here folks.

Just reporting the facts.

American Medicine - soon to be as efficient as the DMV.

The reason MANY, MANY Canadian doctors are working in the U.S. today.

They quit - took their degrees elsewhere.

Same now with US docs.....

Obama's fucked up royally.

Tea Party is actually non-partisan. But you were obviously wrong about them surveying 'just tea partiers. '

Riiiiiiiiight..the Tea Party is non partisan...LOL...you dont really believe the shit youre slinging do you?

Forum List

Back