Doctor rushed to Bellevue Hospital with Ebola symptoms went bowling a day earlier

The doctor openly admits he began feeling "Sluggish" on Tuesday.

He did NOT self-Isolate, or report his observations to his employers or authorities.

He went out into public, traveled on several trains, buses, and taxi cabs, went to several restaurants, used public restrooms, even when he noted on Wednesday that he had diarrhea.

He then went bowling, and only the next morning contacted authorities.

-

No ... this can't be right. Obama says he's gonna keep everyone safe and that it's not possible to catch Ebola in the USA. So ... come on down West Africans ... you're the next contestants on the Price of Lies.

This is shocking and very distressing information:

Doctor rushed to Bellevue Hospital with Ebola symptoms went bowling a day earlier sources - NY Daily News

Doctor rushed to Bellevue Hospital with Ebola symptoms went bowling a day earlier: sources
Dr. Craig Spencer, who recently returned from disease-wracked West African country Guinea after working with Doctors Without Borders, hit the lanes in Williamsburg and used Uber taxis to get around, sources said. The shocking revelation that Spencer was roaming around town — after first telling authorities he self-quarantined himself — emerged after the 33-year-old was hauled off to Bellevue Hospital in a protective suit with symptoms of the deadly disease.
BY Rocco Parascandola , Tina Moore , Corky Siemaszko
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
A Harlem doctor went bowling in Brooklyn before he was hospitalized for possible Ebola.

The shocking revelation that Dr. Craig Spencer was roaming around town — after sources said he first told authorities he self-quarantined himself — emerged after the medic was hauled off Thursday to Bellevue Hospital in a protective suit with symptoms of the deadly disease.

Spencer, 33, who recently returned from the disease-wracked West African county of Guinea, was suffering from nausea and had a 103-degree fever, sources said.

Preliminary results of tests that would determine whether Spencer has the city’s first confirmed case of Ebola were expected overnight

We will know in a few days.

Set aside for a moment, the issue of whether this man, after testing proves to have EBOLA or not.

If you are a highly trained medical doctor, and just witnessed first hand the deaths of Ebola in Guinea, and you return to the U.S.

Whether you feel well, or not, any responsible person, regardless of whether the government insists upon isolation, would place themselves voluntarily in a mode of low public contact and make of diary of all contact they do have, just in case.

If this person went to a public gathering, such as a bowling alley, given his level of training, exposure, and change of location from Africa to the relatively Ebola free area of the United States, we have to assume that for Political or Personal motivations, he is TRYING to deliberately spread the disease!

This man is, in my estimation, A TERRORIST!

This is a clear and present danger to the lives of hundreds of millions of Americans, and represents a valid case of deliberate Terrorism!

This should be immediately addressed by the White House, and the President of the United States!

-

Update:

The Doctor has tested Positive for Ebola.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/24/n...-bellevue-hospital-in-new-york-city.html?_r=0

His Girlfriend is in Isolation.

If anyone from the bowling Alley dies from Ebola, this "Doctor" is guilty of both Murder and Terrorism.

-
Geez a doctor should know better. We have a family in our city that just returned from Liberia and they are under quarantine even though they don't have symptoms. What's wrong with people?

It turns out, they've already got a vaccine, and have had it for years.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/24/h...tial-ebola-vaccine-was-shelved-for-years.html

I am beginning to suspect the following:

The vaccine is already human trialed and fully viable.

They have already made a few hundred million doses, and it has been distributed to the selected survivors.

The Wealthy, the Liberal Elite, the Chosen Workers are already all immune and have been for over a year.

Obama and crew are not worried, because they are immune.

They have an Enemies of World Liberalism List, and if you're name is on it, you've not been given the vaccine, and it is likely you will die in the next few months.

This is the Obama Answer to Stalin's Purges.

-

Obama's Ebola Czar thinks that Over population is the world's biggest problem.

Obama s Ebola Czar Thinks Overpopulation Is Top Challenge

Obama’s “Ebola Czar” Thinks Overpopulation Is Top Challenge

In addition to having essentially no medical qualifications for the newly invented “Ebola czar” post aside from serving as a lobbyist for a pharmaceutical firm, attorney and political operative Ron Klain (shown) is under fire after a video surfaced of him declaring that “growing population” — particularly in Africa — was the “top leadership challenge” for the world today. Critics expressed outrage over the comments, especially considering warnings by demographic experts of an upcoming plunge in population caused by a dramatic decline in birthrates across most of the world. But news reports citing insiders suggest that Obama has even bigger plans for Klain within the administration than exploiting the Ebola scare to advance tyranny.

Of course, Klain is hardly alone in holding sordid views on population. In his new job, the controversial figure joins a coterie of other discredited overpopulation zealots and neo-Malthusian crackpots in the administration obsessed with slashing the number of humans — and especially Africans, who have long been the target of government population-control schemes. The latest revelations also came ...

Why am I not surprised that Obama's Ebola Czar is Rooting for Ebola to win?

-

Can't you see how all of these little facts are adding up to a Liberal Purge of their undesirables?

The 2011 remove of the travel restrictions and quarantine.

The lack of any real response to the threat after Dallas.

The several year existence of a Vaccine.

The appointment of an Ebola Czar with a Population-Control Agenda.

The approaching 2014 elections where it is expected that Liberals will receive a severe pounding.

Pro-African Citizen's taking bizarre actions, when they clearly know better, resulting a high likely hood of spread of the disease.

The supreme confidence and lack of concern by many on the far Left political spectrum. Even those on our forums making derisive, dismissive and condescending remarks to any sort of concern over Ebola.

The apparent lack of concern by the Left at the likely significant loss of political power in the 2014 elections.

The CDC position of the incubation period being 2-21 days, when the WHO says 1-47 days.

Can't you SEE how this is adding up?

-

Last edited:
This fucking doctor put the entire city at risk.

Just unbelievable

Yeah, try country at risk. Especially when you put NYC at risk.
I wonder how many other of these "Doctors Without Borders" docs are running around infected?

Obama voters. Every one of them
Wouldn't surprise me. We know most scientists are.

Republicans grow corn and are terrified.

Terrified of:

Gays
Ebola
refugee children
Isis
Gay marriage
Blacks
Hispanics
Arabs
and the list goes on and on.

Obama's Ebola Czar thinks that Over population is the world's biggest problem.

Obama s Ebola Czar Thinks Overpopulation Is Top Challenge

Obama’s “Ebola Czar” Thinks Overpopulation Is Top Challenge

In addition to having essentially no medical qualifications for the newly invented “Ebola czar” post aside from serving as a lobbyist for a pharmaceutical firm, attorney and political operative Ron Klain (shown) is under fire after a video surfaced of him declaring that “growing population” — particularly in Africa — was the “top leadership challenge” for the world today. Critics expressed outrage over the comments, especially considering warnings by demographic experts of an upcoming plunge in population caused by a dramatic decline in birthrates across most of the world. But news reports citing insiders suggest that Obama has even bigger plans for Klain within the administration than exploiting the Ebola scare to advance tyranny.

Of course, Klain is hardly alone in holding sordid views on population. In his new job, the controversial figure joins a coterie of other discredited overpopulation zealots and neo-Malthusian crackpots in the administration obsessed with slashing the number of humans — and especially Africans, who have long been the target of government population-control schemes. The latest revelations also came ...

Why am I not surprised that Obama's Ebola Czar is Rooting for Ebola to win?

-

You are delusional.

Just unbelievable

I wonder how many other of these "Doctors Without Borders" docs are running around infected?

Terrified of:

Gays
Ebola
refugee children
Isis
Gay marriage
Blacks
Hispanics
Arabs

You think you impress me with your pathetic list of cliches you unreal piece of shit? That is all you have ever had, that is all you have now and that is all you will ever have.

You are nothing. You are a piece of brainwashed shit who has the intelligence of a slug.

The pathetic thing is how you actually think you are so smart. The funny thing is how you think patronizing blacks for political gain is not racism.

You cannot back up any of your pathetic claims. You are a dull fucking knife.

Rdean, go work on your IQ you brainwashed dipshit.

Just unbelievable

Terrified of:

Gays
Ebola
refugee children
Isis
Gay marriage
Blacks
Hispanics
Arabs

I'm not Republican but I am Conservative Independent and there's only ONE thing I'm terrified of: the nation that today's American kids will inherit from dumbass Libturds like you. I'm fearful for them and their kids. What a horrible mess you've left them with. I'm about to totally sidestep your mess by moving to a rural area of the nation where the trees will block out the blight.

Forum List

Back