Doctor religious exemption hypothetical.

A liberal trauma doctor is in the emergency room when a gravely injured car accident victim is brought in. After determining the blood type, the liberal doctor realizes that this patient is a match for a younger man waitng for an organ transplant. The liberal doctor decides to let the injured patient die.

A liberal nurse believes that elderly patients would be less of a burden dead so she injects bleach into their IV lines.

U.S. News - Nurse sentenced to life for killing patients by injecting them with bleach

I can't find a single instance of a Jehovas Witness doctor refusing to transfuse a patient, but liberal medical practitioners routinely substitute their own lack of moral, and political opinions into their work.

More doctors kill females for the crime of being female than Jehovas Witness doctors refuse to transfuse.

They both deserve to rot in prison.

See how easy That was?

Oh, Wow. Another 1 doctor hospital.

I wonder why my small town hospital had 5 ER doctors working the night my wife dislocated her elbow? They sure could save money if they let 4 of them go.

You are quickly joining the ranks of the lame who want to argue the hypothetical as opposed to takings crack at the larger question.

Because your hypotheticals are ridiculous. You want us to believe that there is one, and ONLY one, doctor in the entire hospital that is available to treat a patient. I don't think there is any hospital that operates like that.

I wonder why my small town hospital had 5 ER doctors working the night my wife dislocated her elbow? They sure could save money if they let 4 of them go.

Okay, so. Why did the patient in the original post, the story in Oklahoma; why did she have to go to a different hospital.

Okay, so. Why did the patient in the original post, the story in Oklahoma; why did she have to go to a different hospital.

There was no patient or state mentioned in the OP. It was laid out as a hypothetical situation.

You are quickly joining the ranks of the lame who want to argue the hypothetical as opposed to takings crack at the larger question.

Because your hypotheticals are ridiculous. You want us to believe that there is one, and ONLY one, doctor in the entire hospital that is available to treat a patient. I don't think there is any hospital that operates like that.

It's a hypothetical for a reason skippy.

Though, with your massive degree of experience after spending an evening in the ER, I am extremely sorry that the question troubled you so much.

There was no patient or state mentioned in the OP. It was laid out as a hypothetical situation.

Oh my God.

You are catching on!

Yes. But HIS hypothetical was based on MY thread.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/healt...-do-their-job-based-on-religious-beliefs.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/healt...-do-their-job-based-on-religious-beliefs.html

I see. And since he didn't mention that, how was I supposed to know?

It would be wrong of me to beat my head against the desk, would it not.

The point I am TRYING to make is that you all are going on about multiple doctors - yet in the actual scenario, she had to go to a different hospital.

And if this doesn't work, I'm going back to bed. "Willfully obtuse" just might replace "Willfully ignorant" at the top of my pet peeve list.

A doctor working in ER isn't going to refuse to transfuse blood.

Stupid hypothetical meant to divide and force the issue/attempt to show why we should discriminate against people based on their faith.

It would be wrong of me to beat my head against the desk, would it not.

The point I am TRYING to make is that you all are going on about multiple doctors - yet in the actual scenario, she had to go to a different hospital.

And if this doesn't work, I'm going back to bed. "Willfully obtuse" just might replace "Willfully ignorant" at the top of my pet peeve list.

I just watched your video, and it stated that the nurse did not "offer" to get her another doctor. Why didn't the young woman ask anyone else about getting another doctor, instead of leaving and going elsewhere?

No, it's a stupid question.

But an er doc who refuses to transfuse blood because of his religion, he should be fired.

HYPOTHETICAL #2

You are involved in a car accident when a drunk driver runs a red light and strikes your driver's side door.

As a result, several of your bones are broken and you are taken to the ER. You are quickly stabilized and are now in excruciating 10/10 pain.

The Doctor is from Syria and tells you that he will take good care of you. You ask him for something for the pain. He explains to you that you are the first patient he has seen since recently returning from the Haj where he had a religious awakening in his Muslim faith. As a result, he can't give you Morphine because he believes using or helping others to use mind altering substances violates his religious beliefs and he is now determined to be a good Muslim.

He further explains that instead of morphine, he will give you ketorlac (NSAID) for pain control. Unfortunately, this doesn't do the trick and you lie in agony for four hours until the orthopedic team is able to admit you.

Does the Doctor have a right to refuse to adequately control your pain if he thinks doing so would violate his religious beliefs?

The jury will award the victim millions.

is this law that the Republicans propose hypothetical too or do you have a link? or is the link hypothetical too?

Imagine America as a Taliban run religion like the republican traitors are trying to create.

Their are many doctors that have sold their sole to these anti America fools and should not be allowed to practice any longer.

Do No Harm Is thrown out the window at the first smell of a payoff in the wind.

I have seen enough of these teabaggers cheering on death pannels and spitting on our vets and cannot see why anyone would want to support the GOP corporation.

what does "sole" mean? Is it hypothetical spelling? Provide proof that "do no harm" has been thrown out the window. Provide proof that "teabaggers" aka homosexual men have been cheering on death panels.. why would homosexual men want death panels for god's sake? Why would homosexual men spit on vets? Amazing We really need some substantiation of your claims before we can allow you to bash homosexual men.

You teabaggers have those answers. The third teabagger republican debate was where the people cheered on death for the sick and elderly that could not buy the ponzi scheme no coverage insurance and it was a gay military member that stood up on the stage in support of his country and was booed by the teabagger audience.

Imagine America as a Taliban run religion like the republican traitors are trying to create.

Their are many doctors that have sold their sole to these anti America fools and should not be allowed to practice any longer.

I have seen enough of these teabaggers cheering on death pannels and spitting on our vets and cannot see why anyone would want to support the GOP corporation.

what does "sole" mean? Is it hypothetical spelling? Provide proof that "do no harm" has been thrown out the window. Provide proof that "teabaggers" aka homosexual men have been cheering on death panels.. why would homosexual men want death panels for god's sake? Why would homosexual men spit on vets? Amazing We really need some substantiation of your claims before we can allow you to bash homosexual men.

You teabaggers have those answers. The third teabagger republican debate was where the people cheered on death for the sick and elderly that could not buy the ponzi scheme no coverage insurance and it was a gay military member that stood up on the stage in support of his country and was booed by the teabagger audience.

all homosexuals vote democrat. sorry

the employer should have a set of guidelines per-procedure and if the person's religion conflicts with them they shouldn't be hired

Would you extend that to all employers? I'll bet not. If a Catholic Hospital had a set of guidelines that prohibited the use of post rape contraceptives and fired someone whose lack of religion conflicted with that rule would you agree they should also be fired?

Gay men have the answers?

And when did gay men have a debate in front of an audience of gay men?

Can you link to footage of the gay men debate?

Forum List

Back