Do you you still consider obama a bad president?

Nope, never thought he was a bad president. I disagreed with many of his policies. Mostly, I didn't like the way he started most negotiations with the opposition by an initial capitulation, as if they would reciprocate. They never did, because there was an irrational hatred for the man and any policy he endorsed, even if it was a policy previously endorsed by the Republicans. That irrational hatred continues as evidenced by the pseudo-conned convincing themselves that our Fat Fabulous Leader is somehow destroying his predecessors many accomplishments.
"Somehow"? lol

President Obama's many accomplishments are etched in History. Nothing Donnie Destructo can do about it. He is setting his own legacy of deliberate discord.
You remind me of Baghdad Bob. You may not have heard, but Obungocare, the Paris climate change accord, and the Iran deal are dead. Obungo's legacy is in the toilet and being flushed. Have a nice day.

Like I said, the only thing "Hissy Fit" Don is doing is setting his own legacy of deliberately driving a wedge between the US and our long time allies.

Congrats to all you pseudo-cons, Putin smiles.

"
“The goal of Treasury’s investment in GM was never to make a profit, but to help save the American auto industry, and by any measure that effort was successful,” Treasury Department spokesman Adam Hodge said.

The U.S. bailout of GM and Chrysler, which received about $12.5 billion, saved 1.5 million jobs in the United States, according to the Center for Automotive Research."

The real question was whether or not you think the 1.5 million jobs in the US was worth it.

The real question was whether or not you think the 1.5 million jobs in the US was worth it.

If they had gone through bankruptcy, without the $12.5 billion handout, how many jobs would have been saved?

"
“The goal of Treasury’s investment in GM was never to make a profit, but to help save the American auto industry, and by any measure that effort was successful,” Treasury Department spokesman Adam Hodge said.

The U.S. bailout of GM and Chrysler, which received about $12.5 billion, saved 1.5 million jobs in the United States, according to the Center for Automotive Research."

Yes, us tax payers bailing out failure is a great idea
Hey, did you know after ME and YOU bailed those fuckers out, they invest hundreds of billions in other countries?
Such a GREAT idea! :lol:

So I'm guessing you don't think saving 1.5 million good paying jobs was worth it? I can see that. The dominoes really don't end there; anyone with a GM car or truck would be looking at using non original parts (if they can find them) for repairs, warranties would have been worthless, spin-off businesses would have dried up, etc...

The head of Ford, as I recall, said that the bail out was vital to their survival as well because their suppliers sell to all car companies and some of them would have had to close up or lay off staff as well.

I suppose it just depends on how you look at it.
I looked it up, it says General motors employs about 202,000 people.
Big companies like that have satellite companies that may go under if they do. Just saying.
She is saying it saved 1.5 million jobs.

Nope, never thought he was a bad president. I disagreed with many of his policies. Mostly, I didn't like the way he started most negotiations with the opposition by an initial capitulation, as if they would reciprocate. They never did, because there was an irrational hatred for the man and any policy he endorsed, even if it was a policy previously endorsed by the Republicans. That irrational hatred continues as evidenced by the pseudo-conned convincing themselves that our Fat Fabulous Leader is somehow destroying his predecessors many accomplishments.
"Somehow"? lol

President Obama's many accomplishments are etched in History. Nothing Donnie Destructo can do about it. He is setting his own legacy of deliberate discord.

Er..umm.. the only thing that appears to be "etched" is the fact that he's the first African American President, every other "accomplishment" is subject to the machinations of the body politic and the whims of historians.

"History is written by the winners" -- Napoleon Bonaparte

That was etched in 2008. Like everyone else, I have to leave it up to future historians.

Interesting that the folks who claim to hate the 'Wall Street Boogeyman', have always been 100% behind Hussein's Corporate Welfare handouts. Either they're very disingenuous folks, or they're just very confused folks. I'll go with both.

I thought Obama was a solid B when he left the building ... But the longer Sideshow Don hangs around the more O's stock rises despite the vindictive bullshit being pulled daily in an effort to erase him from the history books.

Trump will go down as one of the 5 worst presidents, and BHO one of the 5 best.

016dab311bd313772470ce6716701b0a.jpg

"Somehow"? lol

You remind me of Baghdad Bob. You may not have heard, but Obungocare, the Paris climate change accord, and the Iran deal are dead. Obungo's legacy is in the toilet and being flushed. Have a nice day.

Like I said, the only thing "Hissy Fit" Don is doing is setting his own legacy of deliberately driving a wedge between the US and our long time allies.

You're blind alright.

"Somehow"? lol

Your heart is just bleeding for the international left. Poor dog ...

Obama will be remembered as the token black president who was really only half black...

Well yeah, for your kind, of course, it's all about color isn't it, comrade?
Ah, the classic race card, played by your typical America hating liberal. So you're saying Obama wasn't black then? lol

Sorry but you showed your race cards with your "token black president" comment. I don't hate you for it, I understand. But you didn't answer the question. Is it or is it not all about color for you?

I didn't care if he was black or not. I see his being "Toking" as a good thing. But I would!

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
What did Obama accomplish besides Obamacare which has turned out to be a huge disaster. He essentially gave campaign speeches, and did Democrat fundraisers for eight years in between golfing, and going on Hawaii, and Martha's Vineyard vacations.

What did Obama accomplish besides Obamacare which has turned out to be a huge disaster. He essentially gave campaign speeches, and did Democrat fundraisers for eight years in between golfing, and going on Hawaii, and Martha's Vineyard vacations.
Communism healthcare. just remember, anything he did was to make us dependent. That's the entire issue with him. that is unamerican. We are not a dependent country, we are the leaders.

"Somehow"? lol

Your heart is just bleeding for the international left. Poor dog ...

Hey there, ya old Cracked Bell. Yep the leftist at NATO are a prime target for the Trump Wedgie.

"Somehow"? lol

You're blind alright.

But she had a great nose.

Just remember, Putin loves you guys.

Barry Hussein was awarded the Nobel Prize for doing nothing but getting elected. That's an indication of the fake facade of the former president promoted by the liberal establishment and the criminal conspiracy known as the mainstream media.
Lol
Now it would be fucking hilarious if Trump were to get the Noble peace prize if the The North Korea deal goes through.
That would chap Barry’s ass even more than it already is...
I don’t think Barry would shed fake tears this time, like he did at his little Sandyhook speech...

If Trump can pull off reunification on the Korean peninsula he most definitely deserves the NPP.
The question is will the leftist who do the picking actually do it.
If not it shows just how worthless the prize really is.

I thought Obama was a solid B when he left the building ... But the longer Sideshow Don hangs around the more O's stock rises despite the vindictive bullshit being pulled daily in an effort to erase him from the history books.

Trump will go down as one of the 5 worst presidents, and BHO one of the 5 best.

016dab311bd313772470ce6716701b0a.jpg

You claim Trumps stock is going down based on some flight of fancy yet in the real world stocks are taking off.

Forum List

Back