Do You Worship Life, or Worship Death?

False dichotomy, as well as passive assertion. OP fails as a malformed question.

In actuality, you failed.

Something about the OP and the question brought you here.....but they you couldn't construct a cogent response.

1.When put in that fashion, it appears a simple question. But when taken to the central nature of said worship, not so simple:

Do you worship God, or do you worship the Devil?

Do you choose the Judeo-Christian doctrines, or the combinations of Devil worship?

I'm gonna assume your A.D.D. prevented you from reading the rest of the posts, but
the thread makes clear the connection between death, and the Lord of Evil.

So very many of these threads are over your head.
Must be a terrible feeling of inadequacy, huh?
My response was succinct.

"Worshipping" life or death is not a true dochotomy. Further, that any particular person necessarily "worships" one of them is a bald assertion. Last, "worship" is subjective, in and of itself.

Another boneheaded and overly verbose(to compensate) OP by the resident cookie-cutter, cookie-paster. :itsok:

False dichotomy, as well as passive assertion. OP fails as a malformed question.

Something about the OP and the question brought you here.....but they you couldn't construct a cogent response.

1.When put in that fashion, it appears a simple question. But when taken to the central nature of said worship, not so simple:

Do you choose the Judeo-Christian doctrines, or the combinations of Devil worship?

I'm gonna assume your A.D.D. prevented you from reading the rest of the posts, but

"Worshipping" life or death is not a true dochotomy. Further, that any particular person necessarily "worships" one of them is a bald assertion. Last, "worship" is subjective, in and of itself.

Another boneheaded and overly verbose(to compensate) OP by the resident cookie-cutter, cookie-paster. :itsok:

Look....your response,while vapid, was the best you could do.

Let's leave it at that.

Let's leave it at that.
Everything you've ever written, copied or pasted has been vapid. This is just another one of those times, and a pretty fucking dumb one.

Let's leave it at that.
Everything you've ever written, copied or pasted has been vapid. This is just another one of those times, and a pretty fucking dumb one.

1. I'm articulate enough to post sans vulgarity.
It appears this is another one of your flaws.

2. What sort of dunce voluntarily subscribes to a thread just to say he doesn't care to answer the primary question of the thread?
Raise your paw.

3. ‘supercomputer ‘will have human-level artificial intelligence’ in just 5 years”
https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/795946/elon-musk-ai-supercomputer-human-general-intelligence...

..if you can hold on for a few more years….

Let's leave it at that.

2. What sort of dunce voluntarily subscribes to a thread just to say he doesn't care to answer the primary question of the thread?
Raise your paw.

3. ‘supercomputer ‘will have human-level artificial intelligence’ in just 5 years”
https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/795946/elon-musk-ai-supercomputer-human-general-intelligence...

Articulation and vulgarity are not mutually exclusive, but the trait of being up-tight is certainly correlative to a dull & boring personality. Raise your paw, Poe.

I told you, your thread question has a false premise: it's not a true dichotomy to worship life or death ~ and it's a baseless assertion that everyone worships one or the other.

You are vapid and disgusting towards everyone that points out how short-sighted and daft your copy pastes are, and so your reaction is an affirmation of a hammer hitting a nail.

Let's leave it at that.

Raise your paw.

Articulation and vulgarity are not mutually exclusive, but the trait of being up-tight is certainly correlative to a dull & boring personality. Raise your paw, Poe.

I told you, your thread question has a false premise: it's not a true dichotomy to worship life or death ~ and it's a baseless assertion that everyone worships one or the other.

You are vapid and disgusting towards everyone that points out how short-sighted and daft your copy pastes are, and so your reaction is an affirmation of a hammer hitting a nail.

"I told you, your thread question has a false premise: it's not a true dichotomy to worship life or death ..."

Then why are you here????

See, this is the result of a government school system where everyone gets a participation trophy.

OK...here's a pat on the head....now you can go away.

Let's leave it at that.

Raise your paw.

"I told you, your thread question has a false premise: it's not a true dichotomy to worship life or death ..."

See, this is the result of a government school system where everyone gets a participation trophy.

My hammer was true!

Swoosh, game winning bucket right there!~

Not to mention a vast treasure trove of threads fawning over captain orange "vulgarities" himself, :lol:

Hypocrisy on vulgarities? Check, raise your paw.

See how politics rots the brain? Pc = patient zero.

Let's leave it at that.

Raise your paw.

My hammer was true!

Not to mention a vast treasure trove of threads fawning over captain orange "vulgarities" himself, :lol:

This is like the mistake of ever beginning a game of patty-cake with a three-year-old: it never ends.

You're not bright enough for this thread, back to monster trucks and favorite Crayon....

But I’m busy now…can I ignore you some other time?

Raise your paw.

My hammer was true!

This is like the mistake of ever beginning a game of patty-cake with a three-year-old: it never ends.

You're not bright enough for this thread, back to monster trucks and favorite Crayon....

But I’m busy now…can I ignore you some other time?
Your thread isn't bright - its more of your convoluted delusions that everything is in a pretty little black or white box..you're too immature and inept at dealing with the big scary gray box, aka the real world. Im sorry, usmb is your comfort blanky. :itsok:

5. What, exactly, is the job requirement for working for Beelzebub?

“Human sacrifice is the act of killing one or more humans, usually as an offering to a deity, as part of a ritual. Human sacrifice has been practiced in various cultures throughout history. Victims were typically ritually killed in a manner intended to please or appease gods, spirits or the deceased, for example, as a propitiatory offering or as a retainer sacrifice when a king's servants are killed in order for them to continue to serve their master in the next life. Closely related practices found in some tribal societies are cannibalism and headhunting.[1]

By the Iron Age, with the associated developments in religion (the Axial Age), human sacrifice was becoming less common throughout the Old World, and came to be looked down upon as barbaric in classical antiquity. In the New World, however, human sacrifice continued to be widespread to varying degrees until the European colonization of the Americas.”
Human sacrifice - Wikipedia

6. This is the major difference between worshiping God, and worship of the Lord of the Flies.

“ In Genesis 22, God tests Abraham's obedience by asking him to sacrifice Isaac, his only son. ... withheld your son, your only son, I will surely bless you and make your ... Abraham knew or didn't know about the practice of human sacrifice ...

But the angel of the LORD called out to him from heaven, 'Abraham! Abraham!' 'Here I am,' he replied. 12 Do not lay a hand on the boy,' he said. 'Do not do anything to him. Now I know that you fear God, because you have not withheld from me your son, your only son.'

No human sacrifices in the Judeo-Christian faith!

In the long history of Christian or Jewish martyrdom, there wasn't one person who killed another to be a martyr. But here was a theology of Muslim martyrdom where you kill innocent people and go to heaven and God will bless a terrible act like that. I have said to Muslims, 'You've got to condemn it' and they say 'I have condemned it.' But they don't condemn the theology behind it."
Phillips, “Londonistan,” p. 143

But.....there is a major 'religion' for which human sacrifice and slaughter of innocents is a hallmark....

....and the major political party in America embraces that cult, and endorses the sacrifice of the unborn.

Clear what they worship, huh?
The core of the Christian religion is human sacrifice. If human sacrifice wasn't so popular, his death would not have been marketed that way.

“Human sacrifice is the act of killing one or more humans, usually as an offering to a deity, as part of a ritual. Human sacrifice has been practiced in various cultures throughout history. Victims were typically ritually killed in a manner intended to please or appease gods, spirits or the deceased, for example, as a propitiatory offering or as a retainer sacrifice when a king's servants are killed in order for them to continue to serve their master in the next life. Closely related practices found in some tribal societies are cannibalism and headhunting.[1]

By the Iron Age, with the associated developments in religion (the Axial Age), human sacrifice was becoming less common throughout the Old World, and came to be looked down upon as barbaric in classical antiquity. In the New World, however, human sacrifice continued to be widespread to varying degrees until the European colonization of the Americas.”

6. This is the major difference between worshiping God, and worship of the Lord of the Flies.

“ In Genesis 22, God tests Abraham's obedience by asking him to sacrifice Isaac, his only son. ... withheld your son, your only son, I will surely bless you and make your ... Abraham knew or didn't know about the practice of human sacrifice ...

But the angel of the LORD called out to him from heaven, 'Abraham! Abraham!' 'Here I am,' he replied. 12 Do not lay a hand on the boy,' he said. 'Do not do anything to him. Now I know that you fear God, because you have not withheld from me your son, your only son.'

In the long history of Christian or Jewish martyrdom, there wasn't one person who killed another to be a martyr. But here was a theology of Muslim martyrdom where you kill innocent people and go to heaven and God will bless a terrible act like that. I have said to Muslims, 'You've got to condemn it' and they say 'I have condemned it.' But they don't condemn the theology behind it."

But.....there is a major 'religion' for which human sacrifice and slaughter of innocents is a hallmark....

....and the major political party in America embraces that cult, and endorses the sacrifice of the unborn.

The core of the Christian religion is human sacrifice. If human sacrifice wasn't so popular, his death would not have been marketed that way.
Yupp.

Sacrificed himself...TO himself...to APPEASE himself for HIS creation's sins.

JuuuUUuUuSt about as psychotic as Donald Dufus

Let's check:

Under Leftist regimes, over 100 million slaughtered to advance their agendas.

Under Democrat regimes,
TOTAL ABORTIONS SINCE 1973:

Based on numbers reported by the Guttmacher Institute 1973-2014, with projections of 926,190 for 2015-16. GI estimates a possible 3 percent under reporting rate, which is factored into the overall total. [1/17]
http://www.christianliferesources.com/article/u-s-abortion-statistics-by-year-1973-current-1042

As stated earlier.....the worship of either God or Satan is proven by the worship of life.....

.....or of death.

Now, what were you saying, you dunce????

Yupp.

I'd forgotten your animus toward him. lol
I see him as a guy who wanted to inject some spirituality into a hidebound religion that had forgotten its heart. Simple as that.

Yupp.

I see him as a guy who wanted to inject some spirituality into a hidebound religion that had forgotten its heart. Simple as that.
Ohh...animus towards Jesus? lol!! Nawww, I dont actually believe he ever existed to begin with.

Let's check:

Under Democrat regimes,

Based on numbers reported by the Guttmacher Institute 1973-2014, with projections of 926,190 for 2015-16. GI estimates a possible 3 percent under reporting rate, which is factored into the overall total. [1/17]
http://www.christianliferesources.com/article/u-s-abortion-statistics-by-year-1973-current-1042

As stated earlier.....the worship of either God or Satan is proven by the worship of life.....

.....or of death.

I was SAYING that Christianity is also based on sacrifice. I said nothing about abortion. Actually, neither have you.

Yupp.

Ohh...animus towards Jesus? lol!! Nawww, I dont actually believe he ever existed to begin with.
G.T., that's animus with a capital A.
Of course the guy existed. Being the Son of God is a whole 'nother story.

Yupp.

"Of course the guy existed" is just in assertion. There's not a definitive answer on that at all, OL. The historical "Jesus" is backed by one mostly credible historian. Just one.

Anyhoo, cheerS OL got some soccer games to attend.

Yupp.

"Of course the guy existed" is just in assertion. There's not a definitive answer on that at all, OL. The historical "Jesus" is backed by one mostly credible historian. Just one.

Have fun! Hope the kids knock 'em dead.

• Thanks
Reactions: GT

Let's check:

Under Democrat regimes,

.....or of death.

I was SAYING that Christianity is also based on sacrifice. I said nothing about abortion. Actually, neither have you.

That's because you missed the point.

You should read more carefully.

But....in an effort to aid our lesser posters.....two above......let's review.

Death is embraced, favored, championed by
a. those in the examples in the OP, specifically MS13

b. the Muslim President, who had as his 'adviser,' a man who claimed that post-birth abortion....murder of infants....should be legalized

c. in chapter 22 of Genesis we see that God does not allow human sacrifice.....the Devil's advocates do.

d. In the long history of Christian or Jewish martyrdom, there wasn't one person who killed another to be a martyr. You know which 'religion' demands murder.

e. The Left, clearly servants of the dark powers, controls the schools and the media to the extent that they can ridicule and marginalize followers of God.
Their argument is that the existence of God cannot be proven....but neither can the efficacy of communism, yet a front runner of the Democrat Party is a communist.

f. The most common method of advancing evil is by lying, and not only does that 'religion' tell its adherents to lie, but the Democrats, Liberals, socialists, Progresssives do it far more than they tell the truth: "We will take the United States under labels we have made very lovable; we will take it under liberalism, under progressivism, under democracy."

g. Believers worship life, and the future, while the followers of evil claim life is meaningless....'nihilism'....which is why the former have far more children, with their faith in the future.

h. Did I mention how the Left, the worshipers of evil, love death?
Millions have died for communism and Nazism, and hundreds of thousands in the slaughter of the unborn.

i. Consistent with their view of death, Democrat Obamacare rations healthcare, and orders the elderly to accept death.

j. The two great revolutions attest to the distinction. The French abjured religion, the American made it part of their memorializing documents.
The French version resulted in over a half million deaths.
And, of course, the French Revolution was the model for the Russian Revolution, and led to Mao and Pol Pot.

k. Islam is a perfect example of this thesis: "We tell them, in as much as you love life, the Muslim loves death and martyrdom.”
It's God vs the Devil.

l. Obama's mentor Alinsky, admitted his admiration, love, of the Devil.

I say that the two forces in conflict in the world are one that is in favor of life....and the other in favor of death.

The former is represented, or generated, by God, and the latter, by the Devil.

Last edited:
Yupp.

Have fun! Hope the kids knock 'em dead.

Did you say 'dead'??????

Forum List

Back