Do You Want To Stop The Impeachment?

There will be no impeachment, but expelling Pelosi and several others along with an accompanying deportation order would be the right thing to do.

The Far Right thing to do. Do you even know that you're a fascist?:

Rubbish. Thomas Jefferson would do that, the Founder of the Democratic Party himself. Stick to cutting farts in the back seat of the Red clown car and getting the homos horny.

There will be no impeachment, but expelling Pelosi and several others along with an accompanying deportation order would be the right thing to do.

The Far Right thing to do. Do you even know that you're a fascist?:

Rubbish. Thomas Jefferson would do that, the Founder of the Democratic Party himself. Stick to cutting farts in the back seat of the Red clown car and getting the homos horny.

<ahem AGAIN> Jitss617

Republicans say Trump impeachment probe is happening in 'secret,' but 47 GOP lawmakers have access
Nicholas Wu, USA TODAY Published 2:53 p.m. ET Oct. 24, 2019
[...]
Out of the 432 total members of the House, 103 members sit on the House Intelligence, Foreign Affairs, and Oversight Committees, of which 47 members are Republicans.
[...]
Republicans say Trump impeachment probe is happening in 'secret,' but 47 GOP lawmakers have access

no wonder trump loves the poorly educated long time.
They are denying people in the house from sitting in on the deposition which is been a common occurrence except for this one ,, they even used to ask questions Democrats are not allowing it .
I wonder why

them thar rules have been written years ago. by (R)s.

now it's not good to follow the rules.

i wonder why.

a
impeach-the-motherfucker-the-only-red-hat-that-matters-39561083.png
:113:
Well, shades of Foul-mouthed Rashida Tlaib. :rolleyes:

:fu:

<ahem AGAIN> Jitss617

Nicholas Wu, USA TODAY Published 2:53 p.m. ET Oct. 24, 2019
[...]
Out of the 432 total members of the House, 103 members sit on the House Intelligence, Foreign Affairs, and Oversight Committees, of which 47 members are Republicans.
[...]

no wonder trump loves the poorly educated long time.
They are denying people in the house from sitting in on the deposition which is been a common occurrence except for this one ,, they even used to ask questions Democrats are not allowing it .
I wonder why
Liar, Republicans in the hearings are asking questions.
I’m sorry they kicked 50 out the other day.. lol what did they ask?

actually they did not.

You can help. Contact your representative in the House of Representatives and tell them 2 things

1`)Vote to expel Nancy Pelosi

2)Vote NO on the impeachment

Using Twitter or email is the easiest way
So you don't even want to know what all the evidence is or even wait until all the evidence is gathered. You just want the impeachment voted down regardless of what the evidence may reveal.

You're such an obedient trump cock holster, I'm sure trump will reward you greatly.

The Constitution specifies: "The President may be impeached for "Treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors."

Show me the evidence for that.
You forgot about "innocent until proven guilty"?

You are ignorant.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHOWING the evidence takes place at the TRIAL in the SENATE. right now, the 'cops & prosecutors' are preparing for the TRIAL in the SENATE where guilt or innocence is proven.

LOL

You're completely demented. :cuckoo:

There's no evidence this impeachment inquiry is the laughing stock of the world. In fact, in America alone, a clear majority want Trump impeached and convicted.

Other than posting that bullshit, the rest of your post was devoid of any relevant content.
3 years of this drivel from you and your kind.............30 million and the resources of the Federal Gov't and you still are getting your butts kicked......

This is a bunch of monkeys throwing shit at a wall hoping something sticks and nothing more..........Nobody cares about your BS anymore...........but you go on saying.............Oh we Got you now Mr. Mueller.........BTW.........the testimony from Mueller at the end was PATHETIC.
3 years from us??

More derangement. :cuckoo:
Where you been for the last 3 years.............Played Jumaji and wound up in an alternate Universe or something........

Really.............you are that dumb......or is this your prescribed method of trolling by direction.

It's............very difficult to ............ believe u........ when your grammar is..................far..............and ..............away from basic........ English.
But you voted for somebody without an American birth certificate

actually it was. donny finally admitted it too, so he can have his dc hotel infomerical.

HA! he sold himself out for that one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On point, something the trumpanzees won't, and in most cases can't offer a rebuttal to the following:

"I support impeachment. However, the risks that Trump will act irrationally if he is impeached, and before the Senate acts should concern all of us.

"I'd much prefer that Sec. 4 of the 25th Amendment be used to take way his power as command-in-chief. trump has already proved he will do anything to protect himself."

3 years of this drivel from you and your kind.............30 million and the resources of the Federal Gov't and you still are getting your butts kicked......

This is a bunch of monkeys throwing shit at a wall hoping something sticks and nothing more..........Nobody cares about your BS anymore...........but you go on saying.............Oh we Got you now Mr. Mueller.........BTW.........the testimony from Mueller at the end was PATHETIC.
3 years from us??

Where you been for the last 3 years.............Played Jumaji and wound up in an alternate Universe or something........

Really.............you are that dumb......or is this your prescribed method of trolling by direction.

It's............very difficult to ............ believe u........ when your grammar is..................far..............and ..............away from basic........ English.

actually it was. donny finally admitted it too, so he can have his dc hotel infomerical.

You are pretty funny lol

You are pretty funny lol

They're hysterical. lol

And this one is batshit stupid to boot.

On point, something the trumpanzees won't, and in most cases can't offer a rebuttal to the following:

"I support impeachment. However, the risks that Trump will act irrationally if he is impeached, and before the Senate acts should concern all of us.

"I'd much prefer that Sec. 4 of the 25th Amendment be used to take way his power as command-in-chief. trump has already proved he will do anything to protect himself."

Somehow these loons still think they' have a shot at winning in 2020. lol TDS is a real injury.

3 years from us??

You are pretty funny lol

i'm spot on & you know it. for 5 solid years tribblehead droned on that obama was kenyon born - sent 'investigators to hawaii too, didn't he? then prest-o change-o he does a 180. what's funny is how y'all CONtort yerself into bending over to defend putin's bitch.

i'm willing to bet abuse of power, obstruction, & perhaps dereliction of duty.
Pathetic. I asked you for proof, not speculation. But speculation is all you cockroaches have, isn't it?

what's pathetic is you think i am part of congress, who's constitutional obligation is to find & present it to the public. oh hey now that a judgement came that they are fully & constitutionally able to get the full unredacted mueller report - that might help speed that up.

it ain't lookin' good... not good at all for donny, froo froo. :fu:

You are pretty funny lol

They're hysterical. lol

And this one is batshit stupid to boot.

Somehow these loons still think they' have a shot at winning in 2020. lol TDS is a real injury.

:popcorn:

3 years from us??

You are pretty funny lol

& yet you cannot refudiate any links i post.

huh- funny dat.

Pathetic. I asked you for proof, not speculation. But speculation is all you cockroaches have, isn't it?

what's pathetic is you think i am part of congress, who's constitutional obligation is to find & present it to the public. oh hey now that a judgement came that they are fully & constitutionally able to get the full unredacted mueller report - that might help speed that up.

What's pathetic is a lying pos like you that always back the fake news BS even when they know it's fake.

What's pathetic is a lying pos like you that always back the fake news BS even when they know it's fake.

Russia Investigation
Published 1 hour ago
Federal judge rules congressional Democrats can have access to Mueller grand jury material
Fox News Flash top headlines for Oct. 25
Fox News Flash top headlines for Oct. 25 are here. Check out what's clicking on Foxnews.com

A federal judge ruled Friday that the Democratic-led House Judiciary Committee can have access to redacted grand jury material from Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s probe.

The judge in the case, U.S. District Judge Beryl Howell, gave the Justice Department until Oct. 30 to turn over the redacted portions of the grand jury material sought by the committee.

Federal judge rules congressional Democrats can have access to Mueller grand jury material

popcorn.gif

Forum List

Back