Do you want muslim women on your plane?

Do you feel safe on a plane with muslims?

• No

Votes: 12 40.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 18 60.0%
  • Yes but Only Muslim Men

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes but Only Muslim Women

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Suspected drug smugglers are subjected to cavity searches. Why wouldn't it apply to terrorist suspects?

I have nothing against cavity searches for terrorist suspects or drug smugglers.

But Kyzr wants EVERY muslim man and woman to be subjected to full body and cavity searches.

From a practical standpoint, there wouldn't be enough time in the day to facilitate such a procedure. Simple answer is to invest in the new scanners. That would render body searches unnecessary.

I have no problem with that, as along as everyone who is not an actual (fill in the blank) suspect is subject to the same procedure.

I have nothing against cavity searches for terrorist suspects or drug smugglers.

But Kyzr wants EVERY muslim man and woman to be subjected to full body and cavity searches.

From a practical standpoint, there wouldn't be enough time in the day to facilitate such a procedure. Simple answer is to invest in the new scanners. That would render body searches unnecessary.

I have no problem with that, as along as everyone who is not an actual (fill in the blank) suspect is subject to the same procedure.

They would simply replace the current basic scanners, through which all passengers pass.
I doubt they will be installed too soon though. Not while commercial enterprises value profit above human life.

They would simply replace the current basic scanners, through which all passengers pass.
I doubt they will be installed too soon though. Not while commercial enterprises value profit above human life.

There's that and also the fact that money is doled out not where it is most useful, but where it is most likely to get the pols reelected.

...and all congressmen are required to fly commercial and go through the same probing x-ray scans. Additionally, everyone that boards Air Force One should be scanned...including Presbo and family...every time they board. Let the rules apply to every body!

sad that religions are so bigoted....
Bigotry has nothing to do with it. Her sexual behavior contradicts the tenets of the religion she professes to follow.
Does that mean Baptists really can't drink alcohol and be Baptists?

Does that mean Baptists can't drink alcohol and be Baptists?

You've really got me worried here! I may have to change religions!

Good points. And then there are Muslims that drink alcohol, eat and drink during the day during Ramadan and do other forbidden things

hell it would just be my luck to be on a plane full of muslims.....and be blown up by a christian cause an abortion doctor was on the flight.....

Do you have any examples of where an innocent was killed along w/an abortionist, or is your posy just a Hail Mary to domestic terrorism? BTW, here is the latest muslim terrorism scorecard... U.S. Thwarts 19 Terrorist Attacks Against America Since 9/11

Muslims kill innocents. How bout that guy who shot a pregnant woman at Ft Hood? Are you going to congratulate him on his twofer??
Maybe not along with, but because of...I seem to recall a policeman dying and a nurse being maimed by an anti-abortionist bomb. They are all terrorists. Kill them.

The Ft. Hood shooter was a radical muslim that had infiltrated the military and was coddled even after it becoming evident that he should be watched and possibly expelled from the service.

Bigotry has nothing to do with it. Her sexual behavior contradicts the tenets of the religion she professes to follow.
Does that mean Baptists really can't drink alcohol and be Baptists?

Does that mean Baptists can't drink alcohol and be Baptists?

You've really got me worried here! I may have to change religions!

Good points. And then there are Muslims that drink alcohol, eat and drink during the day during Ramadan and do other forbidden things
I work along with several. One in particular thanks me graciously each time I bring in bacon/egg/cheese biscuits to share.

As a practicing Baptist, I never commit adultery standing up; people might think I'm dancing.

...and all congressmen are required to fly commercial and go through the same probing x-ray scans. Additionally, everyone that boards Air Force One should be scanned...including Presbo and family...every time they board. Let the rules apply to every body!

What?

I thought that our federal bureaucracy is composed of saints and demigods!!!!!!!!!!

Suspected drug smugglers are subjected to cavity searches. Why wouldn't it apply to terrorist suspects?

Send your children through them and smile smile smile.

Do you feel safe when muslim women are on your plane? How about when they wear a Hijab or a Burqua? Do you think they could hide a bomb under their clothes?
Hijab: Question and Answer

Please recall that two Russian jet liners were blown up by Chechyn women wearing
Russia plane crashes caused by explosives - World news- msnbc.com

I am more concerned with right wing loons.

Shouldn't t we be concerned with RIGHT AND LEFT WING LOONS?

They are equally bad.

Some families have young kids that don't have pain pumps. As parents we don't want to expose our families to potential terrorists. Its obvious that Obama/Napolitano are more concerned with political correctness than national security.

what hysteria..you children have a far greater chance of being hit by lighting twice in the same day than they do being a victim of a terrorist attack..get a grip

Some families have young kids that don't have pain pumps. As parents we don't want to expose our families to potential terrorists. Its obvious that Obama/Napolitano are more concerned with political correctness than national security.

what hysteria..you children have a far greater chance of being hit by lighting twice in the same day than they do being a victim of a terrorist attack..get a grip

What part of "totally incompetent" don't you get? The Brits pulled his visa, he was on a watch list, the CIA heard about "the Nigerian", his dad called the US embassy to warn us about his son, and Homeland Security gives him a visa and lets him on a plane.

I'd want to know what his business was in the US, who he was going to see, given him a polygraph test, etc. Napolitano is a clown who doesn't know anything. I'm beginning to wonder what Panetta's CIA is doing all day. I want the oversight committee to find out who screwed-up, and I want them gone.

Do YOU feel safe with a Muslin cabdriver?!?!?

Nope. I won't even get in a cab with a raghead driver. One time, in the middle of a ride with one, the driver got out and started praying on the sidewalk next to the cab because it was prayer time. I got out of the cab and didn't pay him.

What part of "totally incompetent" don't you get? The Brits pulled his visa, he was on a watch list, the CIA heard about "the Nigerian", his dad called the US embassy to warn us about his son, and Homeland Security gives him a visa and lets him on a plane.

I'd want to know what his business was in the US, who he was going to see, given him a polygraph test, etc. Napolitano is a clown who doesn't know anything. I'm beginning to wonder what Panetta's CIA is doing all day. I want the oversight committee to find out who screwed-up, and I want them gone.

it is not incompetence these things are most often orchestrated or allowed to happen so people will willingly surrender their liberty for security

uh..huh..sure you did

Apparently you've never lived in NYC.

acab-vi.jpg

it is not incompetence these things are most often orchestrated or allowed to happen so people will willingly surrender their liberty for security

If they want to visit the US and get a visa and fly on a plane, then they need to get body scans, cavity searches, and play 20-questions. If they don't, better yet, stay the fuck home.

If they want to visit the US and get a visa and fly on a plane, then they need to get body scans, cavity searches, and play 20-questions. If they don't, better yet, stay the fuck home.

We should have this kind of security. Then again, in Israel, the Secret Service are in charge of running airport security. And El Al is the safest airline in the world.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9GHV9xOtBw"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9GHV9xOtBw[/ame]

but don't forget the domestic terrorist..it will be soon you getting the cavity searchers and playing 20 questions

Forum List

Back