Do you want muslim women on your plane?

Do you feel safe on a plane with muslims?

• No

Votes: 12 40.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 18 60.0%
  • Yes but Only Muslim Men

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes but Only Muslim Women

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hell, I'd be all for mandatory full body x-rays or complete nudity on airplanes anymore. Ppl are idiots.

Some families have young kids that don't have pain pumps. As parents we don't want to expose our families to potential terrorists. Its obvious that Obama/Napolitano are more concerned with political correctness than national security.

If full nudity was a requisite I might plan my trips more strategically and fly more often!

But do I feel safe flying with Muslim women onboard? Yes certainly. I am sure we have Muslim pilots and Muslim airtraffic controllers.

I mean we are talking about flying thousands of miles at 40,000 feet with nothing but aging parts and minimized service to a man made vehicle between us and the full power of gravity.

How can flying with Muslims be more dangerous than merely flying?

What about Jamaicans and heavy rain? Do you feel safe landing in JAMAICA? Or landing in HEAVY rain?

Face it flight is an assumed risk of death. Like driving an auto.

Do YOU feel safe with a Muslin cabdriver?!?!?

Last edited:
Some families have young kids that don't have pain pumps. As parents we don't want to expose our families to potential terrorists. Its obvious that Obama/Napolitano are more concerned with political correctness than national security.

Well don't take em on planes!
Duhhh

:D

If we banned all muslims (men and women) from any travel I believe the problem would be solved!!!

Last edited:
Do you feel safe when muslim women are on your plane? How about when they wear a Hijab or a Burqua? Do you think they could hide a bomb under their clothes?
Hijab: Question and Answer

Please recall that two Russian jet liners were blown up by Chechyn women wearing
Russia plane crashes caused by explosives - World news- msnbc.com

Well, if a jihadist man can hide a bomb in his under-wear just think what a jihadist woman could hide under those burka's-- A Nuke. We need to profile. I am sick and tired of being politically correct when it comes to life threatening situations invoving innocent American men, women and children.

If we banned all muslims (men and women) from international travel I believe the problem would be solved!!!

I am all for it, not a bad idea. However, it would punish innocent muslims but then again the innocent muslims need to put some pressure on the jihadists to keep them from blowing up innocent people all over the world. The silence from innocent and moderate muslims is DEAFENING.

If full nudity was a requisite I might plan my trips more strategically and fly more often!

But do I feel safe flying with Muslim women onboard? Yes certainly. I am sure we have Muslim pilots and Muslim airtraffic controllers.

I mean we are talking about flying thousands of miles at 40,000 feet with nothing but aging parts and minimized service to a man made vehicle between us and the full power of gravity.

How can flying with Muslims be more dangerous than merely flying?

What about Jamaicans and heavy rain? Do you feel safe landing in JAMAICA? Or landing in HEAVY rain?

Face it flight is an assumed risk of death. Like driving an auto.

Do YOU feel safe with a Muslin cabdriver?!?!?

I stopped flying, period, in 1988 after a horrendous landing when the plane hit vertical wind shears. Anyone living far away who is that desperate to see me can come to me.

Do you feel safe when muslim women are on your plane? How about when they wear a Hijab or a Burqua? Do you think they could hide a bomb under their clothes?
Hijab: Question and Answer

Please recall that two Russian jet liners were blown up by Chechyn women wearing
Russia plane crashes caused by explosives - World news- msnbc.com

Assuming they go through the same x-ray process, you're probably safer on a plane with a Muslim woman in full dress than one with a bomb hidden beneath sitting in a football stadium among 100,000 other people.

Then there's the worry that some blond, blue-eyed fella in a t-shirt could unleash a vial of smallpox in a crowded airport terminal before you ever get off the ground.

Danger lurks everywhere. Panic much? You can always just hide under your bed.

Forum List

Back