Do you want muslim women on your plane?

Do you feel safe on a plane with muslims?

• No

Votes: 12 40.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 18 60.0%
  • Yes but Only Muslim Men

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes but Only Muslim Women

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
If we banned all muslims (men and women) from any travel I believe the problem would be solved!!!

how do you identify muslims?

(1) Stick a pig under their nose. If they react violently, good chance they are muslim.
(2) Look the crowd over after a bombing. The ones laughing are most likely muslim.
(3) If they are carrying an AK-47 in broad daylight, and have their faces covered except for their eyes, good chance they are muslim.
(4) If they have a ratty looking beard, that looks like it has never, ever been properly trimmed, good chance they are a muslim.
(5) If they constantly talk about their past jobs at 7-11 or driving a cab, most likely they are muslim.
(6) If they are in this country illegally, and do not speak spanish, most likely they are muslim.

These are just a few way to tell if a person is a muslim. There are many more.

If we banned all muslims (men and women) from international travel I believe the problem would be solved!!!

I am all for it, not a bad idea. However, it would punish innocent muslims but then again the innocent muslims need to put some pressure on the jihadists to keep them from blowing up innocent people all over the world. The silence from innocent and moderate muslims is DEAFENING.

They are afraid of retribution by their own fundamentalists. People like this women need to speak LOUDLY, not just write books or confine themselves to academia.

Morning Joe

Is Big Black Dick too afraid of Mooooooozlums to respond to my question? ;)

Do you want muslim women on your plane?

Of course the question should have been:

Do you feel safe when scumbags are presidents?

The US and zionuts have been terrorizing Palestinians since 1947;

The US has been terrorizing Iraqis since 1990;

The US has been Terrorizing the Afpak region since 2001.

Otherwise we would not have to worry about what Muslim women wear in our planes.

Last edited:
They are afraid of retribution by their own fundamentalists. People like this women need to speak LOUDLY, not just write books or confine themselves to academia.

Morning Joe

Unfortunately, Ms. Manji cannot be thought of as a Muslim because of her open homosexuality.

If we banned all muslims (men and women) from any travel I believe the problem would be solved!!!

how do you identify muslims?

(1) Stick a pig under their nose. If they react violently, good chance they are muslim.
(2) Look the crowd over after a bombing. The ones laughing are most likely muslim.
(3) If they are carrying an AK-47 in broad daylight, and have their faces covered except for their eyes, good chance they are muslim.
(4) If they have a ratty looking beard, that looks like it has never, ever been properly trimmed, good chance they are a muslim.
(5) If they constantly talk about their past jobs at 7-11 or driving a cab, most likely they are muslim.
(6) If they are in this country illegally, and do not speak spanish, most likely they are muslim.

These are just a few way to tell if a person is a muslim. There are many more.

And you've personally been witness to all of the above? Good grief, they don't come any more bigoted. Perhaps we SHOULD build FEMA camps (like the Beckites think we already are) and herd anyone who sports a scruffy beard or a burka and is dark complected into one of those new prisons, just like we herded everyone with slanty eyes into "gated communities" after the attack on Pearl Harbor.

Grow up.

How's using your Constitution as toilet paper working out for you?

Not very well. Obama and crew have made this document pretty worthless these days.
Nice cop-out. I wonder why those Americans who extol the virtues of "conservatism" and "the Founding Fathers" with the most fervor tend to ignore the nation's founding documents so readily? :lol:

Do you feel safe when muslim women are on your plane? How about when they wear a Hijab or a Burqua? Do you think they could hide a bomb under their clothes?
Hijab: Question and Answer

Please recall that two Russian jet liners were blown up by Chechyn women wearing
Russia plane crashes caused by explosives - World news- msnbc.com
I would not want you on my plane.

You sound like you'd behave just like those paranoid morons who had a flight grounded for hours because they overheard an innocent conversation about the safest place to sit on a plane between some passengers that looked like they might be Muslims.

I'm for effective screening of passengers which operates on scientifically proven methods of detection, not on misogynistic and bigoted attitudes such as yours.

Morning Joe

Unfortunately, Ms. Manji cannot be thought of as a Muslim because of her open homosexuality.

sad that religions are so bigoted....
Bigotry has nothing to do with it. Her sexual behavior contradicts the tenets of the religion she professes to follow.

sad that religions are so bigoted....
Bigotry has nothing to do with it. Her sexual behavior contradicts the tenets of the religion she professes to follow.
Sounds like you are now behaving like the Rabbi, telling a person what their religion allows. Islam is a multifaceted mainstream religion practiced by millions of people. Naturally there will be many interpretations of what it means to be a Muslim. If she worships Allah and believes that her homosexuality is permissible and calls herself a Muslim, who are you to say she is not?

Hell, if some gals are required to remove their "nipple rings" to board a plane, I have no concern for muslim or sikh women going thru a good thorough search, especially after its proven that they can hide bombs on their person.
TSA Forces Woman To Remove Nipple Rings - CBS News

this story is just overblown.....first it had to be a large gauge ring to be picked up by the wands....mine has never been picked up by security....2nd....you take all nipple rings out with pliers..they are taken out by prying the ring apart, that is why the ring always has a ball on it...you press the ring into the ball...its not something you take out by turning the ball ...3rd by the time you have piercings you are hardly a shy thing....

o and 4th...unless the ring is nasty..it doesnt hurt to take out or put in...granted i have it done by a piercer.. but i would not hesitate to take the ring out and put it back in....lube is a wonderful thing

If we banned all muslims (men and women) from international travel I believe the problem would be solved!!!

I am all for it, not a bad idea. However, it would punish innocent muslims but then again the innocent muslims need to put some pressure on the jihadists to keep them from blowing up innocent people all over the world. The silence from innocent and moderate muslims is DEAFENING.

Morning Joe
Only people in the West listen to this woman.

She is just a joke to muslims. :doubt:

Morning Joe
Only people in the West listen to this woman.

She is just a joke to muslims. :doubt:

Want to tell us why?

Forum List

Back