Do you want muslim women on your plane?

Do you feel safe on a plane with muslims?

• No

Votes: 12 40.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 18 60.0%
  • Yes but Only Muslim Men

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes but Only Muslim Women

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
All I know is that I can't walk around with a black ski mask, overcoat boots and gloves without getting stopped never mind getting on a plane so why should some Muslim women be able to do basically the same thing?

you just described most of my customers.....but they are not at airports....

is this about searching muslim women....i thought it was about flying on a plane with them?

Wow! I didn't realize so many of you owned planes. Because I don't own a plane, I have no opinion as to whether I want muslim women on it. I guess, assuming I did own said plane, I'd be fine with having muslim women on it..... I would draw the line at children. Not just muslim children - any damned rugrats.... screaming little monsters.

Unfortunately, Ms. Manji cannot be thought of as a Muslim because of her open homosexuality.

sad that religions are so bigoted....
Bigotry has nothing to do with it. Her sexual behavior contradicts the tenets of the religion she professes to follow.
Does that mean Baptists really can't drink alcohol and be Baptists?

Bigotry has nothing to do with it. Her sexual behavior contradicts the tenets of the religion she professes to follow.
Sounds like you are now behaving like the Rabbi, telling a person what their religion allows. Islam is a multifaceted mainstream religion practiced by millions of people. Naturally there will be many interpretations of what it means to be a Muslim. If she worships Allah and believes that her homosexuality is permissible and calls herself a Muslim, who are you to say she is not?

I am merely a lay adherent of Islam. One must assume that the following passage applies to sexual relations between females as well:

Will you come to men lustfully rather than women? Nay, you are a people who act ignorantly. - 27:55

I have nothing against homosexuals or bisexuals, but they cannot be Muslims as long as they persist unrepentantly in their un-Islamic behavior.
Does that mean Baptists can't drink alcohol and be Baptists?

You've really got me worried here! I may have to change religions!

i owe the world!

Can I borrow Italy for a while? :lol:
She said she owes to world, not that she owns it.

Your consolation prize: You beat me to the line about not owning a plane.

hell it would just be my luck to be on a plane full of muslims.....and be blown up by a christian cause an abortion doctor was on the flight.....

Do you have any examples of where an innocent was killed along w/an abortionist, or is your posy just a Hail Mary to domestic terrorism? BTW, here is the latest muslim terrorism scorecard... U.S. Thwarts 19 Terrorist Attacks Against America Since 9/11

Muslims kill innocents. How bout that guy who shot a pregnant woman at Ft Hood? Are you going to congratulate him on his twofer??

Face the facts.

Muslims and Muslim women are going to continue to fly when and where they want. :cool:

As long as they get the "full body scans" I don't care, and I'd want cavity searches done too based on the twin Chechyn jet liner attack. Still okay with that?

I don't care, and I'd want cavity searches done too based on the twin Chechyn jet liner attack. Still okay with that?

Will never happen :doubt:

Suspected drug smugglers are subjected to cavity searches. Why wouldn't it apply to terrorist suspects?

I have nothing against cavity searches for terrorist suspects or drug smugglers.

But Kyzr wants EVERY muslim man and woman to be subjected to full body and cavity searches.

Suspected drug smugglers are subjected to cavity searches. Why wouldn't it apply to terrorist suspects?

I have nothing against cavity searches for terrorist suspects or drug smugglers.

But Kyzr wants EVERY muslim man and woman to be subjected to full body and cavity searches.
Until muslims stop terrorism thats the price they pay for entering civilized society
U.S. Thwarts 19 Terrorist Attacks Against America Since 9/11

Until muslims stop terrorism thats the price they pay for entering civilized society
Never happen :eusa_angel:

Does the Constitution really make for good toilet paper? I wouldn't think so, but you seem hell-bent on wiping your ass with it. :eusa_whistle:

Does the Constitution really make for good toilet paper? I wouldn't think so, but you seem hell-bent on wiping your ass with it. :eusa_whistle:

"The Constitution is not a suicide pact...." <pop quiz, who said that>

From a practical standpoint, there wouldn't be enough time in the day to facilitate such a procedure. Simple answer is to invest in the new scanners. That would render body searches unnecessary.

Forum List

Back