Do you understand how Illegal Immigration can affect elections?

Do you understand how illiegal immigration can affect elections?

• No

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Yes, but only for apportionment to the States

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, including reducing the number voters in selected Districts

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Huh?

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
There's action groups that specifically cater to latinos, to get them to register to vote. I know this for a fact because Ive seen it in california, and my family lives down in Modesto and Ceres, CA.

They go door to door in their neighbor hood and in surrounding areas looking for SPANISH SPEAKING latinos to sign up to vote, including the flea market I was talking about before.

So the thing is. They are looking for people to sign up who dont speak English. So use your imagination and your great power of deduction, ok?
As long as they are citizens, why shouldn’t they vote?

The US Constitution uses the term "persons" for determining Congressional representation. This is currently interpreted as counting people who are in the US illegally for this purpose.
Which is wrong. Illegals are not Persons.

The US Constitution uses the term "persons" for determining Congressional representation. This is currently interpreted as counting people who are in the US illegally for this purpose.
So if the census counts them in in red districts -- where they mainly go for work -- that means more representation for Republicans., with the illegals being unable to vote.

Clearly, that proves it's a Republican plot.

Ive seen people signing up to vote in flea markets in the central valley California. All they needed was a drivers liscense and the address on it.
Action groups go out and sign people up all over the place in California. No need for a government office.
Illegals get CA drivers licenses. I personally saw them when working for a CA foodbank.

Illegals get CA drivers licenses. I personally saw them when working for a CA foodbank.
What does a drivers license have to do with citizenship?
Many non citizens have a Drivers License
It shows they have the skills and knowledge to drive a car

What does a drivers license have to do with citizenship?
Many non citizens have a Drivers License
It shows they have the skills and knowledge to drive a car
When in CA you vote, you show them your drivers license. Also and you should know this, SF specifically allows illegals to vote in their elections.

When in CA you vote, you show them your drivers license. Also and you should know this, SF specifically allows illegals to vote in their elections.

Drivers Licenses for noncitizens indicate so. You can drive but not vote.
Municipalities set the rules for local elections

Of course they are. For representation purposes, the census counts any warm body, and not just citizens.

Maybe you could lobby to have a new rule put in, where illegals only count as 3/5 of a person.
Nope. They are Worms.

As if the Army couldn't handle 300 middle aged ,unarmed rioters. Trump asked for National Guard. Pig Pelosi and Pig Bowser refused.
Can you show where Pelosi actually received a request and denied it?
Of course you can’t

Just more “shift the blame” from Republicans who launched an attack on our Capitol

Can you show where Pelosi actually received a request and denied it?
Of course you can’t

Just more “shift the blame” from Republicans who launched an attack on our Capitol
Launched an attack? Where were their Tanks? Mortars? M-16's? Grenades? It was merely a protest that turned in to a riot. Incited by a Fed named Ray Epps. That IS on Video.

Launched an attack? Where were their Tanks? Mortars? M-16's? Grenades? It was merely a protest that turned in to a riot. Incited by a Fed named Ray Epps. That IS on Video.
An angry mob of Republicans

Trump sent them to Stop the Steal
They followed instructions

Forum List

Back