Do YOU Trust the Government?

Do You Trust The Government?

• Total voters
So George Washington deserved a bullet between the eyes?

You're just making yourself look stupid with comments like that.

The British certainly would have thought that.

We aren't talking about the British. We're talking about all the left-wing idiots in this forum who claim you don't have a right to revolt against your government.

Remind me again who George Washington was revolting against....

Fuck you're slow.

It is reported he will seek an assault weapon ban and attempt to outlaw high capacity magazines. Those actions are UNCONSTITUTIONAL. All we are saying is if he does so, we will not follow said illegal laws.

Un-Constitutional? How?

You on the other hand have stated you don't give a fuck what he does and will blindly support him.

I have not said any such a thing.

Case Law, the Supreme Court and the Constitution all state that the 2nd Amendment protects military type weapons ( supposed assault weapons) and the normal military magazines that go with them ( 30 round magazines).

Show me the case.

Obama indicated to at least one of the Gun rights groups that he will seek an assault weapons ban..... That is Unconstitutional.

No it isn't.

He further indicated he would use an Executive order to outlaw High Capacity magazines, Again not only illegal but Unconstitutional. He does not get to create new laws and there is no law concerning high capacity magazines.

I see a pattern here. You seem to think anything you don't like is either illegal or un-Constitutional. I'd like to see you prove it. (Your OPINION doesn't count.)

So I take it you'd have sided with the British when America was a nation in the forming? Well sure you would have. You'd never side with all those NUTTER, REVOLUTIONARIES. What a bunch of SIMPLETONS! You really are an incredulous, moronic, hyperbolic, partisan hack idiot.

The presumption of "an incredulous, moronic, hyperbolic, partisan hack idiot" like 007 is that the revolutionary fathers would have anything to do with such scum other than march them to the edge of camp and throw them out.

The Founding Fathers were scum, according to you, Fakey. Of course, you're a fucking commie, so it's no surprise that you believe that.

I am no more a communist, than you and 007 and your ilk are American patriots.

This thread will show that you and most of your fellow libertarians on this thread arethe very scum that Washington and the heroes struggled against.

We aren't talking about the British. We're talking about all the left-wing idiots in this forum who claim you don't have a right to revolt against your government.

You DO have that right and I wish you'd get on with it. Let's just see how many morons will go with you.

ps: You'd damn sure better win your little rebellion or nothing awaits but the gallows.

So I take it you'd have sided with the British when America was a nation in the forming? Well sure you would have. You'd never side with all those NUTTER, REVOLUTIONARIES. What a bunch of SIMPLETONS! You really are an incredulous, moronic, hyperbolic, partisan hack idiot.

The presumption of "an incredulous, moronic, hyperbolic, partisan hack idiot" like 007 is that the revolutionary fathers would have anything to do with such scum other than march them to the edge of camp and throw them out.

Little jake sparkie, gee son, I had no idea you were the new voice for our founding fathers.

When did you last talk to them? Couple minutes ago?

NURSE... jakie needs his meds.

Gee, little 007, who I had to do some remedial training on sometime ago. I do remember having to correct this type of nonsense by you before.

I know you don't like your meds, because when you take them the nursing staff has to following the feeding instructions printed on your forehead.

So I take it you'd have sided with the British when America was a nation in the forming? Well sure you would have. You'd never side with all those NUTTER, REVOLUTIONARIES. What a bunch of SIMPLETONS!

You really are an incredulous, moronic, hyperbolic, partisan hack idiot.

You forgot to add "commie." Fakey spent an entire thread defending the communist government of Cuba. He even used communist propaganda published by official organs of the Cuban government to do it.
He's trash, no doubt.
Yes, bripat is trash like you. The libertarian loon was busily defending Cuba's pre-1958 dictatorship that allowed 65% of the population to live in squalor while the 35% of the country did well by Latin American standards. I discredited his sources, his reasoning who sources from right to center to left, then he resorted to name calling and lies, always the refuge of the loony libertarian.

This ought to be interesting... do you now and in foreseeable future trust the government to always do the right thing, always be working for the people, and never get too large or out of control, to never be considered oppressive and/or tyrannical?

The answers will be simple, yes, no or undecided.

Funny that the most untrustworthy person on the site would start this thread.

I disagree with you. If 007 told me Santa Claus was coming tonight, I'd put out some milk and cookies and hang my stocking up. You might not like what he says, but I've never known him not to be a straight shooter. Why does someone who tells it like it is seem to bother so many other people?

BBD, 007 is a birfer queen, an anti-American, and will lie in a heart beat.

Of course you have a moral right to do so, bripat. But if you don't succeed, you will die. If I were betting man, start buying your burial plots now.

Too fucking funny...and yes they were SO much better when Castro and Che were done killing them.

Stupid fuck.

(By the way, they still live in squalor moron)

You forgot to add "commie." Fakey spent an entire thread defending the communist government of Cuba. He even used communist propaganda published by official organs of the Cuban government to do it.
He's trash, no doubt.
Yes, bripat is trash like you. The libertarian loon was busily defending Cuba's pre-1958 dictatorship that allowed 65% of the population to live in squalor while the 35% of the country did well by Latin American standards. I discredited his sources, his reasoning who sources from right to center to left, then he resorted to name calling and lies, always the refuge of the loony libertarian.

What idiot would say yes to that?

Even the crafters of our Constitution didn't trust government or they wouldn't have built in checks and balances, the 3 branches of government and an independent court system to keep it in line.

Looks like someone did! Is TDM posting here??? Lol!!!!
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Funny that the most untrustworthy person on the site would start this thread.

I disagree with you. If 007 told me Santa Claus was coming tonight, I'd put out some milk and cookies and hang my stocking up. You might not like what he says, but I've never known him not to be a straight shooter. Why does someone who tells it like it is seem to bother so many other people?

JakeStarkey, I've known you on the board here for a long time. I've known 007 here on the board for a long time. I think you're both ok kind of folk. However, I think you're being a little bit hard on 007. I've never known 007 to tell a lie. He certainly hasn't ever lied to me. If you're talking about that "If Owe Bama gets re-elected I'll leave the board bull shit" - let it go. Is a squabble like that worth loosing an e-friend over? I think everybody should take a deep breath of air and no be so passionate about posting on the board. Life's too short.

We all get watch the squalid sickness that infects a few Americans like Roo, bripat, 007, and others. They are criminal-minded and they have perverted the philosophy of libertarianism into an anti-American squalor. They are not dangerous in the slightest.

They squawk like parents and dance like monkeys. Poke at em and watch em squirm. :lol:

Last edited:

JakeStarkey, I've known you on the board here for a long time. I've known 007 here on the board for a long time. I think you're both ok kind of folk. However, I think you're being a little bit hard on 007. I've never known 007 to tell a lie. He certainly hasn't ever lied to me. If you're talking about that "If Owe Bama gets re-elected I'll leave the board bull shit" - let it go. Is a squabble like that worth loosing an e-friend over? I think everybody should take a deep breath of air and no be so passionate about posting on the board. Life's too short.

So he did in fact lie about honoring his agreement. So you HAVE known him to lie. Hence, he's a liar.

Jakes loves Che, Castro, Chavez and Saddam hussein, and I am the crazy one...

Ya just can't make this shit up.

We all get watch the squalid sickness that infects a few Americans like Roo, bripat, 007, and others. They are criminal-minded and they have perverted the philosophy of libertarianism into an anti-American squalor. They are not dangerous in the slightest.

They squawk like parents and dance like monkeys. Poke at em and watch em squirm. :lol:

He's trash, no doubt.

You only discredited yourself, Fakey, by posting Commie propaganda published by official organs of the Communist government of Cuba. Only a senile commie or a moron would swallow that manure.

Forum List

Back