Do YOU Trust the Government?

Do You Trust The Government?

• Total voters
The British certainly would have thought that.

We aren't talking about the British. We're talking about all the left-wing idiots in this forum who claim you don't have a right to revolt against your government.

Of course you have a moral right to do so, bripat. But if you don't succeed, you will die. If I were betting man, start buying your burial plots now.

Thanks for pointing out the obvious, Fakey. Are you on medication for your Alzheimer's condition? Apparently you've been forgetting to take it.

bripat, post the link, so that people can see the lie.

roo is a mindless cretin, who has no idea what is a classical liberal.

Squawk! COMMUNIST!! Squawk!! COMMUNIST!!!

Good to see you're still a fucking idiot no matter what thread you're in, Sally Bob.

Every Communist who ever testified before Congress denied he was a Communist.

Much like how you, in your typical bumblefuck manner, deny your long criminal history and felony record, but we all know better, don't we?

You better watch that kind of stuff, because you and this forum can be sued for making false accusations about another poster.

Getting yourself sued is not an indication of intelligence, asshole.

The presumption of "an incredulous, moronic, hyperbolic, partisan hack idiot" like 007 is that the revolutionary fathers would have anything to do with such scum other than march them to the edge of camp and throw them out.

The Founding Fathers were scum, according to you, Fakey. Of course, you're a fucking commie, so it's no surprise that you believe that.

I am no more a communist, than you and 007 and your ilk are American patriots.

This thread will show that you and most of your fellow libertarians on this thread arethe very scum that Washington and the heroes struggled against.

American patriots don't defend the murderous communist government of Cuba and cite propaganda published by the official organs of that government to do it.

Only a commie would do a thing like that.

Once again, post where I defended the communist government. You can't.

Case closed.

squawk, parrot, squawk "commie" "pinko" while in fact you are the anti-American danger.

We aren't talking about the British. We're talking about all the left-wing idiots in this forum who claim you don't have a right to revolt against your government.

Remind me again who George Washington was revolting against....

Fuck you're slow.

You're too fucking stupid to waste a substantive response on.

LOL. You'd think someone who hasn't had a job in years would have more time to work on a better response than that. Guess not.

Nixon was the leading edge of corporate governance; not because he trusted corporations but because his top advisors starting with the people-pleasing zero who anticipated Greenspan, Kissinger, were all corporate factotums.

Reagan was the first wholly owned subsidiary of corporate America. When Otis Chandler was through with Reagan he handed the bobble-headed puppet over to Don Regan, and the rest is history.

The most hilarious jokes on America in history are the idea Reagan was a Republican and Clinton was a Democrat or Junior Bush was more than a burnt out inheritor propped up by other people's oil and Wall Street avarice. Supporting evidence includes that Reagan tripled the national debt and expanded federal government while Clinton finished the Friedman deregulation agenda Reagan started and Junebug ensured the military would buy plenty more oil in a highly speculative market. All these "partisan" presidents were entirely controlled by corporations is the truth.

It tickled me reading some of the posts above. Then it made me sad realizing that public education has failed to the extent there are people lost enough to believe Obama could possible harm the nation as much as Reagan or Clinton or Junebug Bush did. People who don't get it that both parties are enemies of America are utterly and completely lost.

Last edited:
Golly, wwe should all just sit at the feet of Jukes and wonder that such a learned man would deign to stoop down and teach us mere mortals.

Nixon was the leading edge of corporate governance; not because he trusted corporations but because his top advisors starting with the people-pleasing zero who anticipated Greenspan, Kissinger, were all corporate factotums.

Reagan was the first wholly owned subsidiary of corporate America. When Otis Chandler was through with Reagan he handed the bobble-headed puppet over to Don Regan, and the rest is history.

The most hilarious jokes on America in history are the idea Reagan was a Republican and Clinton was a Democrat. Supporting evidence includes that Reagan tripled the national debt and expanded federal government while Clinton finished the Friedman deregulation agenda Reagan started. Both "partisan" presidents were entirely controlled by corporations is the truth.

It tickled me reading some of the posts above. Then it made me sad realizing that public education has failed to the extent there are people lost enough to believe Obama could possible harm the nation as much as Reagan or Clinton or Junebug Bush did. People who don't get it that both parties are enemies of America are utterly and completely lost.

All of you conspiracy anti-corporatism and pro-corporatism "are enemies of America".

What a bunch of mindless parrots squawking.

Conspiracy?

What conspiracy? Buying services is hardly conspiracy.

But I digress...

People reveal themselves - hopes, dreams, fears - by their projections. Thanks for revealing that you are a conspiracy buff.

Jake is a moron, but it was you who brought up the conspiracy...

Conspiracy?

What conspiracy? Buying services is hardly conspiracy.

But I digress...

People reveal themselves - hopes, dreams, fears - by their projections. Thanks for revealing that you are a conspiracy buff.

Once again, post where I defended the communist government. You can't.

Case closed.

squawk, parrot, squawk "commie" "pinko" while in fact you are the anti-American danger.

You already admitted you defended the Commie government of Cuba, Fakey. See, that's how we know you're senile. You can't even remember what you posted a few minutes ago.

Constitutional case law and the courts render the question irrelevant.

The ‘government’ – which in essence is the will of the people – will function influenced and motivated by many things, both good and bad, and act accordingly.

When the ‘government’ acts in a manner offensive to the Constitution, the people will seek relief in the courts, and those laws and policies offensive to the Constitution will be invalidated.

That libertarians and many on the right have no faith in the judiciary is also irrelevant, considering the fact they’re motivated by ignorance, arrogance, and greed.

It is reported he will seek an assault weapon ban and attempt to outlaw high capacity magazines. Those actions are UNCONSTITUTIONAL. All we are saying is if he does so, we will not follow said illegal laws.

Un-Constitutional? How?

You on the other hand have stated you don't give a fuck what he does and will blindly support him.

I have not said any such a thing.

Show me the case.

Obama indicated to at least one of the Gun rights groups that he will seek an assault weapons ban..... That is Unconstitutional.

No it isn't.

He further indicated he would use an Executive order to outlaw High Capacity magazines, Again not only illegal but Unconstitutional. He does not get to create new laws and there is no law concerning high capacity magazines.

I see a pattern here. You seem to think anything you don't like is either illegal or un-Constitutional. I'd like to see you prove it. (Your OPINION doesn't count.)

Good God you are ignorant as hell. A case in 1939 established that only weapons suitable and in common use by the military are protected by the 2nd. 3 cases since then have cited that case and Heller establishes that not only are those weapons protected one does not need to be in a militia to be protected by the second.

Good god you actually are claiming you have not seen the numerous cites on the Supreme Court cases? Live under a rock?

Yes....you are a legend in your own mind.

Constitutional case law and the courts render the question irrelevant.

The ‘government’ – which in essence is the will of the people – will function influenced and motivated by many things, both good and bad, and act accordingly.

When the ‘government’ acts in a manner offensive to the Constitution, the people will seek relief in the courts, and those laws and policies offensive to the Constitution will be invalidated.

That libertarians and many on the right have no faith in the judiciary is also irrelevant, considering the fact they’re motivated by ignorance, arrogance, and greed.

It is reported he will seek an assault weapon ban and attempt to outlaw high capacity magazines. Those actions are UNCONSTITUTIONAL. All we are saying is if he does so, we will not follow said illegal laws.

Un-Constitutional? How?

I have not said any such a thing.

Show me the case.

No it isn't.

He further indicated he would use an Executive order to outlaw High Capacity magazines, Again not only illegal but Unconstitutional. He does not get to create new laws and there is no law concerning high capacity magazines.

I see a pattern here. You seem to think anything you don't like is either illegal or un-Constitutional. I'd like to see you prove it. (Your OPINION doesn't count.)

Good God you are ignorant as hell. A case in 1939 established that only weapons suitable and in common use by the military are protected by the 2nd. 3 cases since then have cited that case and Heller establishes that not only are those weapons protected one does not need to be in a militia to be protected by the second.

Good god you actually are claiming you have not seen the numerous cites on the Supreme Court cases? Live under a rock?

Try this link since you are ignorant as hell. Federal Cases Regarding the Second Amendment

Government is supposed to be held accountable to the people here. But how does that ever happen in a "representative" democracy?

Representatives are held accountable every two years, Senators every six and Presidents every four. I know that's a hard concept for you to grasp, Elvis, but in fact it's true. That said, only a small percentage of voters really understand the issues, most simply vote the way they are told to for the person or party preferred by an authority they believe.

Sadly, the authorities many people trust are not trustworthy or honest; a voter needs to examine the source (follow the money or power) of anyone or any organization who appeals for their vote, and then seek out alternative opinions before making a decision.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back