Do YOU Trust the Government?

Do You Trust The Government?

• Total voters
So I take it you'd have sided with the British when America was a nation in the forming? Well sure you would have. You'd never side with all those NUTTER, REVOLUTIONARIES. What a bunch of SIMPLETONS! You really are an incredulous, moronic, hyperbolic, partisan hack idiot.

The presumption of "an incredulous, moronic, hyperbolic, partisan hack idiot" like 007 is that the revolutionary fathers would have anything to do with such scum other than march them to the edge of camp and throw them out.

The Founding Fathers were scum, according to you, Fakey. Of course, you're a fucking commie, so it's no surprise that you believe that.

Huh. Doesn't look like your court-ordered therapy is going so well.

Have you considered getting the judge to up your meds?

So I take it you'd have sided with the British when America was a nation in the forming? Well sure you would have. You'd never side with all those NUTTER, REVOLUTIONARIES. What a bunch of SIMPLETONS! You really are an incredulous, moronic, hyperbolic, partisan hack idiot.

The presumption of "an incredulous, moronic, hyperbolic, partisan hack idiot" like 007 is that the revolutionary fathers would have anything to do with such scum other than march them to the edge of camp and throw them out.

Little jake sparkie, gee son, I had no idea you were the new voice for our founding fathers.

When did you last talk to them? Couple minutes ago?

NURSE... jakie needs his meds.

The choice is:

1. Corporations run roughshod over us.

2. Unions run roughshod over us.

What to do what to do. Well, Corporations provide jobs, unions kill jobs. That's easy, I'll take the job and the company.

Unions did NOT kill the jobs. Greedy executives in corporations did, especially in the fincancial sector which holds us all hostage. I'll definitely stand with labor. As it is, the unions and the governmnet is today's workers' only voice & protection from the exploitation of corporations, and that is being eroded faster than the ice caps.

Last edited:

The Founding Fathers were scum, according to you, Fakey. Of course, you're a fucking commie, so it's no surprise that you believe that.

The forum idiot speaks.

Stand up to them all you like within the Constitutional system. Use your rights of free speech and free association and the right to peaceably assemble all you like. Vote for whomever you care to. Create your own new party. That's how democracy works.

But, the minute you take uparms against the legitimate government because you don't get your way, you cross over the line from being the noble opposition to being a traitor deserving of nothing but a bullet between the eyes.

So George Washington deserved a bullet between the eyes?

You're just making yourself look stupid with comments like that.

The British certainly would have thought that.

So I take it you'd have sided with the British when America was a nation in the forming? Well sure you would have. You'd never side with all those NUTTER, REVOLUTIONARIES. What a bunch of SIMPLETONS!

You really are an incredulous, moronic, hyperbolic, partisan hack idiot.

You forgot to add "commie." Fakey spent an entire thread defending the communist government of Cuba. He even used communist propaganda published by official organs of the Cuban government to do it.

He's trash, no doubt.

The forum idiot speaks.

Squawk! COMMUNIST!! Squawk!! COMMUNIST!!!

Good to see you're still a fucking idiot no matter what thread you're in, Sally Bob.

This ought to be interesting... do you now and in foreseeable future trust the government to always do the right thing, always be working for the people, and never get too large or out of control, to never be considered oppressive and/or tyrannical?

The answers will be simple, yes, no or undecided.

Funny that the most untrustworthy person on the site would start this thread.

I disagree with you. If 007 told me Santa Claus was coming tonight, I'd put out some milk and cookies and hang my stocking up. You might not like what he says, but I've never known him not to be a straight shooter. Why does someone who tells it like it is seem to bother so many other people?

Stand up to them all you like within the Constitutional system. Use your rights of free speech and free association and the right to peaceably assemble all you like. Vote for whomever you care to. Create your own new party. That's how democracy works.

But, the minute you take uparms against the legitimate government because you don't get your way, you cross over the line from being the noble opposition to being a traitor deserving of nothing but a bullet between the eyes.

Then move to the UK, shit for brains. Becoming pretty evident none of you liberal shit bags have any love for America or it's founding fathers or the constitution. Fucking filthy liberals, really showing your colors today.

Then move to the UK, shit for brains. Becoming pretty evident none of you liberal shit bags have any love for America or it's founding fathers or the constitution. Fucking filthy liberals, really showing your colors today.

Why do you hate America?

Yes, it's unbelievably sad how filth like the Castro Brothers, Chavez, Lenin, Stalin, and more garbage like them get more praise than our own Founding Fathers.

It's disgusting.

No. I want the morons who will not accept the Will of The People as expressed in November to put up or shut up. I'm sick of hearing them threaten violence because they lost.

The people did not vote to make Obama King. he is still required to follow the law and the Constitution. Or do you claim otherwise? For example the 2nd Amendment, case law and the Constitution are clear. Supposed assault weapons are protected by the 2nd. As are 30 round magazines.

He IS following the Constitution, but recognizing that would require at least a basic knowledge of that document and how the government it created works. Too many around here know nothing of either subject and take their half-baked opinions from charlatan's, busybodies and con men who have their own agenda of manipulating the morons into doing something incredibly stupid.

Well... I say have at it or leave the subject alone.

Our resident revolutionary Nutter's remind me very much of the guy sitting over in the corner of the bar, drinking himself blind and telling everybody about what he's GONNA do.

It is reported he will seek an assault weapon ban and attempt to outlaw high capacity magazines. Those actions are UNCONSTITUTIONAL. All we are saying is if he does so, we will not follow said illegal laws.

You on the other hand have stated you don't give a fuck what he does and will blindly support him.

Case Law, the Supreme Court and the Constitution all state that the 2nd Amendment protects military type weapons ( supposed assault weapons) and the normal military magazines that go with them ( 30 round magazines).

Obama indicated to at least one of the Gun rights groups that he will seek an assault weapons ban..... That is Unconstitutional. He further indicated he would use an Executive order to outlaw High Capacity magazines, Again not only illegal but Unconstitutional. He does not get to create new laws and there is no law concerning high capacity magazines.

We aren't talking about the British. We're talking about all the left-wing idiots in this forum who claim you don't have a right to revolt against your government.

This ought to be interesting... do you now and in foreseeable future trust the government to always do the right thing, always be working for the people, and never get too large or out of control, to never be considered oppressive and/or tyrannical?

The answers will be simple, yes, no or undecided.

Funny that the most untrustworthy person on the site would start this thread.

I disagree with you. If 007 told me Santa Claus was coming tonight, I'd put out some milk and cookies and hang my stocking up. You might not like what he says, but I've never known him not to be a straight shooter. Why does someone who tells it like it is seem to bother so many other people?

If 007 was such an honest, "straight shooter" he wouldn't be posting on this site right now. He's a proven and unashamed liar.

Just like Santa Claus coming down your chimney, 007 being a "straight shooter" is a lie.

I have no love for America? Yet you're the one starting threads about how you don't trust the American government. Sounds like something a commie, nazi, muslim, such as yourself, would say

Forum List

Back