Do you think your average tea partyer would take a pepper spray to the face-

Still trying to see how people seemingly obsessed with tyranny are cheering at the use of government force to shut down free speech. How can minds so compartmentalized even function?

The system for change was set up.

If you wish for insurrection grow a pair.........

The system for change has been hijacked by big money lobbyists guess we should all just give it up as a lost cause? Not on your life.

What choice would they have? Only our Military is more powerful than our Police Force. The Police now have far more rights than the average American Citizen does. They can detain you for almost anything these days. The People have become powerless when it comes to the Police. So yes,a Tea Partier would take it. Obviously they wouldn't like it though. But what other recourse would they have? They live in the same Police/Prison State as the rest of us do. Would they fight back and end up in Prison for the rest of their lives? I'm sure there's some Patriot Act provision covering this stuff. Americans need to wake from their long comas and realize what's going on. Americans have far less rights than they believe they have. Their rights are rapidly becoming just an illusion. People need to stop living in denial.

Teabaggers do not fear the police state, they want it very badly as long as they get to run it.

To be fair,i think that's the mentality of many on both the Left and Right.

That's what I thought, bad hygene and stubbornness is all the reason they need to spray chemical weapons into the faces of unarmed and non violent Americans. If they will do it to them they will do it to you under the right circumstances, also, it must be nice to feel that you actually have a voice in your elected representatives, I have no idea what that is like.

I have a feeling when this happens to Tea Partiers,many on this Board are going to feel differently. We should not allow our Police to meet peaceful protests with ignorance & brutality. That goes for all peaceful protesters.

You haven't kept up. Your Tea Party people would not be in a situation where the police would have any reason or purpose to use any type of force. Simply not going to happen.....

That's what I thought, bad hygene and stubbornness is all the reason they need to spray chemical weapons into the faces of unarmed and non violent Americans. If they will do it to them they will do it to you under the right circumstances, also, it must be nice to feel that you actually have a voice in your elected representatives, I have no idea what that is like.

I have a feeling when this happens to Tea Partiers,many on this Board are going to feel differently. We should not allow our Police to meet peaceful protests with ignorance & brutality. That goes for all peaceful protesters.

You haven't kept up. Your Tea Party people would not be in a situation where the police would have any reason or purpose to use any type of force. Simply not going to happen.....

Not as long as you are a "Good American".

for the cause? They like to talk big but they are telling the OWS protesters to meekly submit to state authority when the state arbitrarily decides their rights have run out. All those who say they would never submit if the government trampled their rights need to look at OWS to see what that looks like.

Do you think that any TEA Party member would deserve pepper spray?

Well then their movement will die and they'll never achieve anything. Check out what the original Tea Party was all about. Kissing the jack-booters' asses aint gonna get them anywhere. Pissing off the jack-booters is what they should be striving for. You think the King and the English were pleased with our original Tea Partiers? So if the jack-booters are pleased with the Tea Partiers,then they have failed. Our original Tea Partiers understood that.

Last edited:
for the cause? They like to talk big but they are telling the OWS protesters to meekly submit to state authority when the state arbitrarily decides their rights have run out. All those who say they would never submit if the government trampled their rights need to look at OWS to see what that looks like.
There is no right to break the law, damage public and private property, commit assault, rape, and be a danger to public health.

If you can find instances of TEA Party members doing any of that, you'll have a point. Until then, you don't.

Nope not even if they were young enough to remember how to actually protest. I support their rights too.

Still trying to see how people seemingly obsessed with tyranny are cheering at the use of government force to shut down free speech. How can minds so compartmentalized even function?

The system for change was set up.

If you wish for insurrection grow a pair.........

The system for change has been hijacked by big money lobbyists guess we should all just give it up as a lost cause? Not on your life.

No it hasnt. It remains alive and well.

If these wannabe WTO protestors had a clue they would have focused on the cause. GOVERNMENT

Nope not even if they were young enough to remember how to actually protest. I support their rights too.

Even if you think they're faux protesters...maybe even getting paid to do so.:eusa_whistle:

If the tea party was any kind of threat to the oligarchy then you can bet your ass there would have been riot cops out there.

Well the TMP actually has influenced the system through the voting booth...OWS has yet to accomplish that task.

Oh, don't you worry Sherry....that's coming. I bet you can't wait for it...right? :D

They're going to vote for Obama (the ones who can be bothered to vote at all), exactly as programmed.

They'll support the status quo as ordered. Did you really think they'd have a little revolution? :lol:

You are clearly retarded.

That is the only reasonable conclusion to make at this point.

As an anti-government protest the TP could not possibly have worked without tons of lobbyist cash, OWS does not not have a money firehose, they have only their bodies and minds and determination, is it scary to see such determination from a group most of you have written off as worthless human waste?

As an anti-government protest the TP could not possibly have worked without tons of lobbyist cash, OWS does not not have a money firehose, they have only their bodies and minds and determination, is it scary to see such determination from a group most of you have written off as worthless human waste?

yes the TP is more successful all around

from financial support to political action to shaping legislation

ows has tuberculosis outbreaks

Oh my, so dramatic.:lol:

Not as long as you are a "Good American".

And I am one of Americas best............

Oh my, so dramatic.:lol:

I'll take that as a yes.

Forum List

Back