• Yes

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • No

Votes: 21 61.8%

• Total voters

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
"I said, 'You want to repeal health care? Go at it. We'll have that debate. You're not going to be able to do that by nickel-and-diming me in the budget. You think we're stupid?'" -- B. Hussein Obama, who lost 75 House and Senate seats last election

Is Obama stupid? No way.

Is Obama controlled by others? Yes.

obama-puppet-teleprompter-george-soros-junkie-sad-hill-news.jpg

I do think he's stupid.

There is no evidence that he is actually smart, despite the PR that lauds his Great Intellect.

He is certainly incredibly ignorant regarding finance, economics, national security, human nature, history, leadership...

I do think he's stupid.

There is no evidence that he is actually smart, despite the PR that lauds his Great Intellect.

He is certainly incredibly ignorant regarding finance, economics, national security, human nature, history, leadership...

Good points

I said no based on the numbers, he is smarter than those who voted for him

It odd how off camera he can show some leadership and balls, but on camera or when it counts, nothing.

As far as being stupid? No way. He's got the bufers on a string dancing around doing exactly what he wants them to do. Make the right look foolish, so the indies fall his way.

To add a touch of irony;

I had to get my birth cert to get my license renewed. the original is long lost, so I went away for a copy. On top, in bold

Proof of live birth.

Oh snap! I'm not a citizen.

I do think he's stupid.

He's a good speaker when a teleprompter is available. Other than that he's shown no signs of being anything special.

Certainly he is relatively smarter than the sheeple who are dazzled by his Blingity Bling Bling.

boedicca-albums-more-boedicca-s-stuff-picture3418-obama-blingee.gif

I do think he's stupid.

He's a good speaker when a teleprompter is available. Other than that he's shown no signs of being anything special.

O.mi.gawd he SO NEEDS his teleprompter. Without it he says things like this:

The president, in an unscripted moment with donors in Chicago, was talking about the need to innovate in technology.

"The Oval Office, I always thought I was going to have really cool phones and stuff," he said during a small fundraising event at a Chicago restaurant. "I'm like, c'mon guys, I'm the president of the United States. Where's the fancy buttons and stuff and the big screen comes up? It doesn't happen."

Obama Disappointed With Lack of 'Cool' Phone in Oval Office - FoxNews.com

I do think he's stupid.

The president, in an unscripted moment with donors in Chicago, was talking about the need to innovate in technology.

"The Oval Office, I always thought I was going to have really cool phones and stuff," he said during a small fundraising event at a Chicago restaurant. "I'm like, c'mon guys, I'm the president of the United States. Where's the fancy buttons and stuff and the big screen comes up? It doesn't happen."

He must have been touring his 53rd state that day :lol:

Obama is not stupid.

Truth is...he knows many of those that listen to him are stupid...so he can spin the truth and get away with it...as is evident by the scores of people that regurgitate what he says and claim it as fact.

SO no...Obama is not stupid...He just sees the electorate as stupid....

We have a President who ran for office because he thought he would get Cool Gadgets.

We're doomed.

Do you think Obama is Stupid Thread and Poll
????

He is still alive...isn't he?

He puts a good face on it but he is just a puppet like all presidents. Nobody in that position represents their own personal agenda. All one can say for Obama is that he isn't run by ideologues. The influences on his actions are more hidden by his appearance and delivery. His handlers are not stupid either.

It was easier to see the danger of stupidity in the White House under Bush. His lack of curiosity begged the question "who is really running things?".

Obama certainly is not stupid. He is certainly also not as "in charge" as many think.

No one who can get themselves elected to the Office Of the President of the United States of America is stupid. There is 1 disadvantage not having military experence is a bit of a draw back.
And by the way Frank Zappa was one of the smartest people in the world, and also a fellow 21ster.
For those of you who don't know what that is , we are the ones who are born on December 21st you know that day. When the world as we know it will end or so they say.

I do think he's stupid.

Ronny kept "The Button" next to his alarm clock.

but seriously, the Pres should have a deathray button or sumptin.

Obama is not stupid.

Truth is...he knows many of those that listen to him are stupid...so he can spin the truth and get away with it...as is evident by the scores of people that regurgitate what he says and claim it as fact.

SO no...Obama is not stupid...He just sees the electorate as stupid....

And he knows those people are stupid enough to vote for him no matter what he says...

No one who can get themselves elected to the Office Of the President of the United States of America is stupid. There is 1 disadvantage not having military experence is a bit of a draw back.
And by the way Frank Zappa was one of the smartest people in the world, and also a fellow 21ster.
For those of you who don't know what that is , we are the ones who are born on December 21st you know that day. When the world as we know it will end or so they say.

Pffft, not till next year!

Forum List

Back