Do you think it odd that your God never acknowledges you? Is that rude?

Pretty sure he's busy.
Not if he's actually omnipotent.

Omnipotence doesn't necessarily denote effective work habits.
Lol, look up the word

Also, I prefer this one

View attachment 206363

I know that the word means ... it's a simple Latin portmanteau. I also know there's a difference between having unlimited power and using unlimited power.

hqdefault.jpg

G-d has free will too and he's allowed to be an underachiever like the rest of us.

Haha..."god the slacker"...except there is a bit more at stake than when Clarence forgets the pickle on your burger in the drive thru...

Pretty sure he's busy.

Busy doing what? So many cancers, people going hungry, kids being abused. Sounds like to me God isn’t doing much.

No. Cancers, hunger, child abuse . . . all human acts or causalities of human behavior, not divine ones. Mankind must take responsibility for his own actions, and the subsequent consequences--not blame them on God. Do you blame your parents for the consequences of your own actions?

Cancers, hunger, child abuse . . . all human acts or causalities of human behavior, not divine ones.
How is cancer caused by human behavior? Because humans get old, now, as opposed to the short life spans we once had? What gibberish....

What human behavior causes microencephaly? What human behavior causes down syndrome, or Spina bifida? Get that magical nonsense out of here, shaman...

God, for the truly faithful, acknowledges us daily.
He talks to you?

As often as to you. But that's okay. The In trend now is to be a denier. Once the popularity of knowing more than Daddy's eons of experience has waned, most of you will return to the Logos, which has never left the tip of your tongue to begin with. In style is everything to some.

He talks to you?

As often as to you. But that's okay. The In trend now is to be a denier. Once the popularity of knowing more than Daddy's eons of experience has waned, most of you will return to the Logos, which has never left the tip of your tongue to begin with. In style is everything to some.
Do you hear a voice in your head? How does this work? You said god talks to you. Did you mean to say he doesn't actually "talk", but rather he communicates? Please clarify.

Cancers, hunger, child abuse . . . all human acts or causalities of human behavior, not divine ones.
How is cancer caused by human behavior? Because humans get old, now, as opposed to the short life spans we once had? What gibberish....

What human behavior causes microencephaly? What human behavior causes down syndrome, or Spina bifida? Get that magical nonsense out of here, shaman...

Isn't this segment of your attempt to disprove God actually an attempt to prove God exists by attributing blame to him for physiological disorders? Well done. Blame God for anything you like, if doing so proves his existence for you.

Isn't this segment of your attempt to disprove God actually an attempt to prove God exists by attributing blame to him for physiological disorders? Well done. Blame God for anything you like, if doing so proves his existence for you.
I would never attempt to disprove the existence of gods. Such a thing is impossible.

Now, would you care to clarify your earlier remarks for me?

He talks to you?

Do you hear a voice in your head? How does this work? You said god talks to you. Did you mean to say he doesn't actually "talk", but rather he communicates? Please clarify.

Seems you're doing a smashing job proving it all to yourself. Let me stand down while you proceed.

He talks to you?

Seems you're doing a smashing job proving it all to yourself. Let me stand down while you proceed.
I take it that is a no, and you do not want to clarify what you mean when you say a god talks to you. Maybe you don't even understand it yourself.

He talks to you?

I take it that is a no, and you do not want to clarify what you mean when you say a god talks to you. Maybe you don't even understand it yourself.

Perhaps you've assumed a burden of proof you must transfer to another for answers itching your own psyche. The method is stale, and the only jester you've put on display here is the one in the mirror.

He talks to you?

Perhaps you've assumed a burden of proof you must transfer to another for answers itching your own psyche. The method is stale, and the only jester you've put on display here is the one in the mirror.
I didn't ask for any proof of your claim. I asked you to explain it. What's with the tapdancing? Explain it or don't. No need for the dog and pony show.

I didn't ask for any proof of your claim. I asked you to explain it. What's with the tapdancing? Explain it or don't. No need for the dog and pony show.

You asked for the prancing pony and the dancing dog. A juggling bear next? You know I know we know they know--what. Some past disillusionment has brought you to the act of casting doubt in public for all to see of the words of your forefathers regarding a religion which has in some way oppressed your life or disappointed its expectations for the Divine.

Now you want to perform a public execution of that very same belief to exorcise that disillusionment as justification for that guilt of doubt. Only you don't just want to execute the fear and guilt of lack of belief in yourself, you want to instill doubt in others as well, to gain company in the cold Godless rooms of life. All you have accomplished is to cast doubt on yourself.

Faith is not for the faithful to prove or disprove on demand. You chose particular words of mine to weaponize against me, here in public, in an effort to make them--and me seem foolish in order to drum up so-called atheist sympathy. But the burden of proof or disproof lies with you in the act of calling out to the public square for showdown and trial, as does an examination--a personal reflection of why those words of mine troubled you so.

Now then, why does the concept of God speaking to the individual so disturb you? A summarized personal history would be sufficient.

You asked for the prancing pony and the dancing dog. A juggling bear next? You know I know we know they know--what. Some past disillusionment has brought you to the act of casting doubt in public for all to see of the words of your forefathers regarding a religion which has in some way oppressed your life or disappointed its expectations for the Divine.

Now you want to perform a public execution of that very same belief to exorcise that disillusionment as justification guilt of doubt. Only you don't just want to execute the fear and guilt of lack of belief in yourself, you want to instill doubt in others as well, to gain company in the cold Godless rooms of life. All you have accomplished is to cast doubt on yourself.

Faith is not for the faithful to prove or disprove on demand. You chose particular words of mine to weaponize against me, here in public, in an effort to make them--and me seem foolish in order to drum up so-called atheist sympathy. But the burden of proof or disproof lies with you in the act of calling out to the public square for showdown and trial, as does an examination--a personal reflection of why those words of mine troubled you so.

Now then, why does the concept of God speaking to the individual so disturb you. A summarized personal history would be sufficient.
Thank you for your indictment of me. I will file it with the others....*flush*

So, you say a god talks to you. How so? Do you hear a voice? Please clarify.

S

Now you want to perform a public execution of that very same belief to exorcise that disillusionment as justification guilt of doubt. Only you don't just want to execute the fear and guilt of lack of belief in yourself, you want to instill doubt in others as well, to gain company in the cold Godless rooms of life. All you have accomplished is to cast doubt on yourself.

Now then, why does the concept of God speaking to the individual so disturb you. A summarized personal history would be sufficient.

So, the concept of God speaking to man has scarred your life? How so?

S

Not at all. And it is a bit rude to avoid my question and then ask me a question. Let me ask again:

What do you mean, when you say a god talks to you? Do you hear a voice? or is it more, a feeling?

S

Not at all. And it is a bit rude to avoid my question and then ask me a question. Let me ask again:

What do you mean, when you say a god talks to you? Do you hear a voice? or is it more, a feeling?

Or is it ruder or perhaps more disingenuous to hide behind your reason for asking the question in the first place? You need better bait to catch out the fish inside of you. You've called yourself out in the asking. Now prove or disprove your motivation.

S

Or is it ruder or perhaps more disingenuous to hide behind your reason for asking the question in the first place? You need better bait to catch out the fish inside of you. You've called yourself out in the asking. Now prove or disprove your motivation.
Your answer should not depend on my reason for asking the question. I'll try again:

When you say a god talks to you, what do you mean? Do you hear a voice?

Oh, wow. You really feel you are privileged, don’t you? My Christian God and I acknowledge each other all the time.
Do you think it odd that your God never acknowledges you? Is that rude?

We all have a God. I say that in the broader sense of the word, as God is an ideal you have created for yourself. From atheism to fundamental, you will, in that sense, have a God/Ideal, be God your God natural or supernatural.

God/ideals can only be exhibited or expressed through a person.

We all give plenty to our Gods and their human mouth pieces, --- mostly false prophets if the bible speaks the truth, --- yet God never acknowledges what you do for him or her.

I, as a Gnostic Christian clergy, self-appointed (as is fit), has been acknowledged and do not include myself in the “you” of the opening question.

Why does God not acknowledge all but the few?

Why are you, of the supernatural God type, a cash cow and devoted slave to what amounts to a deadbeat parent and absentee God and his less than moral religion thanks to lying clergy?

You love God but the lack of acknowledgement from God shows that God does not love you back. That means that it is not a true love. This is in accordance to the standard that Jesus set. It is a shame that the Jesus followers, Christians and Muslims, will not do as he bids them do, as was the Jewish tradition of archetypal prophets, and elect a new God that might return your love.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YB4J-keW3A

Can you forgive a rude God?

Regards
DL

Pretty sure he's busy.

Busy doing what? So many cancers, people going hungry, kids being abused. Sounds like to me God isn’t doing much.

No. Cancers, hunger, child abuse . . . all human acts or causalities of human behavior, not divine ones. Mankind must take responsibility for his own actions, and the subsequent consequences--not blame them on God. Do you blame your parents for the consequences of your own actions?

Then what is the purpose of worshipping God if ain't doing shit for humanity?

Forum List

Back