Do you think it odd that your God never acknowledges you? Is that rude?

GreatestIam

VIP Member
Jan 12, 2012

We all have a God. I say that in the broader sense of the word, as God is an ideal you have created for yourself. From atheism to fundamental, you will, in that sense, have a God/Ideal, be God your God natural or supernatural.

God/ideals can only be exhibited or expressed through a person.

We all give plenty to our Gods and their human mouth pieces, --- mostly false prophets if the bible speaks the truth, --- yet God never acknowledges what you do for him or her.

I, as a Gnostic Christian clergy, self-appointed (as is fit), has been acknowledged and do not include myself in the “you” of the opening question.

Why does God not acknowledge all but the few?

Why are you, of the supernatural God type, a cash cow and devoted slave to what amounts to a deadbeat parent and absentee God and his less than moral religion thanks to lying clergy?

You love God but the lack of acknowledgement from God shows that God does not love you back. That means that it is not a true love. This is in accordance to the standard that Jesus set. It is a shame that the Jesus followers, Christians and Muslims, will not do as he bids them do, as was the Jewish tradition of archetypal prophets, and elect a new God that might return your love.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YB4J-keW3A

Can you forgive a rude God?

Regards
DL

God doesn't have to conform to the expectations of the self appointed.

We all have a God. I say that in the broader sense of the word, as God is an ideal you have created for yourself. From atheism to fundamental, you will, in that sense, have a God/Ideal, be God your God natural or supernatural.

We all give plenty to our Gods and their human mouth pieces, --- mostly false prophets if the bible speaks the truth, --- yet God never acknowledges what you do for him or her.

I, as a Gnostic Christian clergy, self-appointed (as is fit), has been acknowledged and do not include myself in the “you” of the opening question.

Why are you, of the supernatural God type, a cash cow and devoted slave to what amounts to a deadbeat parent and absentee God and his less than moral religion thanks to lying clergy?

You love God but the lack of acknowledgement from God shows that God does not love you back. That means that it is not a true love. This is in accordance to the standard that Jesus set. It is a shame that the Jesus followers, Christians and Muslims, will not do as he bids them do, as was the Jewish tradition of archetypal prophets, and elect a new God that might return your love.

Regards
DL

I was enjoying the read up until the inevitable shot across the bow and following shrapnel with raining seawater.

God, for the truly faithful, acknowledges us daily. What you claim to lack, but also know by virtue of your existence and the sun dally shining on your face, is interpretation of that divine acknowledgement. Come now, fellow poster, you're simply another who asks us, the faithful, to reaffirm your long held belief: that God is there for you and that despite your disillusionment of the moment, always will be.

A nice attempt nonetheless.

Pretty sure he's busy.

Given the damage his homophobic and misogynous religions are doing to society, you would think he would want to clean up his vile genocidal son murdering reputation.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

I was enjoying the read up until the inevitable shot across the bow and following shrapnel with raining seawater.

God, for the truly faithful, acknowledges us daily. What you claim to lack, but also know by virtue of your existence and the sun dally shining on your face, is interpretation of that divine acknowledgement. Come now, fellow poster, you're simply another who asks us, the faithful, to reaffirm your long held belief: that God is there for you and that despite your disillusionment of the moment, always will be.

Nice dodge.

Jesus said that any faithful that believed or had a faith the size of a mustard seed could do what he did.

What are you waiting for --- faithful?

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Nice dodge.

Jesus said that any faithful that believed or had a faith the size of a mustard seed could do what he did.

Regards
DL

My train has already come in, Djinn. The proof is a life illustrated by acknowledgment of it by a God who reigns on one principle: taking responsibility for one's own actions; not blaming them on God or anyone else. I've never walked on water. I have survived armed conflict the equivalent of such, by that interpretation (of course) you refuse to get down with, while all the while you get down with your own disappointment for failure to raise the dead on demand. Nice try at amorphousness and reshaping the creation for us, magician.

a·the·ist
ˈāTHēəst/
noun
  1. a person who disbelieves or lacks belief in the existence of God or gods.

Regards
DL

Nice dodge.

Regards
DL

My train has already come in, Djinn. The proof is a life illustrated by acknowledgment of it by a God who reigns on one principle: taking responsibility for one's own actions; not blaming them on God or anyone else. I've never walked on water. I have survived armed conflict the equivalent of such, by that interpretation (of course) you refuse to get down with, while all the while you get down with your own disappointment for failure to raise the dead on demand. Nice try at amorphousness and reshaping the creation for us, magician.

Taking personal responsibility while riding a scapegoat Jesus. You do not seem to be talking of Christians as the last thing they do is take responsibility for their own sins.

Moral thinkers think that that immoral and unjust policy will kill Christianity and I agree with them.

Regards
DL

a·the·ist
ˈāTHēəst/
noun

You should ask if one is an atheist before falsely labelling them.

Then again, you are following Christian tradition to a T. Shame on you.

Regards
DL

a·the·ist
ˈāTHēəst/
noun

Regards
DL
atheist do not believe in god
what's your point?

I gave it. You missed it.

Regards
DL
From atheism to fundamental, you will, in that sense, have a God/Ideal, be God your God natural or supernatural.
no--you do not make sense
atheist do not have a god

a·the·ist
ˈāTHēəst/
noun

Regards
DL
atheist do not believe in god
what's your point?

I gave it. You missed it.

Regards
DL
I can't 'get'' nonsense/nonsensical thinking

Regards
DL

Nice dodge.

Regards
DL

Taking personal responsibility while riding a scapegoat Jesus. You do not seem to be talking of Christians as the last thing they do is take responsibility for their own sins.

Moral thinkers think that that immoral and unjust policy will kill Christianity and I agree with them.

Regards
DL

Shed that skin, amphibiman! The goater of scapes is thine own self, here, in thy thread. Shed that skin before in your twisting and slithering you slough it off for all to see what's beneath; a devout Christian in doubt. Your attempt to mislead those on the fence is pretentious and anciently boring. What an amazing position on the Mountain you must slimily occupy from which to judge each individual of billions as one. Burn down your strawman before you get splinters.

Forum List

Back