Do you think it odd that your God never acknowledges you? Is that rude?

Is genocide good?
Is having a son needlessly murdered good?
Is, as in the King David story, the torture and murder of his baby good?

My choice to reject a genocidal son murdering prick is the right moral choice.

How do you justify making the wrong moral choice?

Justify your prick of a God if you can.

Regards
DL
Good? The correct moral choice? You got that all figured out, right? Mr. self appointed clergy. And yet, you haven't shared that knowledge. Is that a right moral choice to keep something like that to yourself? Justify that.

All you do is denigrate those who believe that Jesus, who is God, became man and died for us. OK then. Good luck gnostic.

And all you do is hide behind your faith based supernatural screen so that you can take advantage of the murder of an innocent man.

You also ignore the scriptures that say you are responsible for your salvation and not someone else.

Grow up and take responsibility for your5t actions.

I see that you seem to think genocide is good when your God does it which shows how your beliefs have corrupted your moral sense.

Regards
DL
Still waiting for you to explain your self appointed theology. Get back to us when you figure it out. Your rudeness is tedious.

What is tedious is asking Christians why they follow a genocidal son murdering prick of a God and never getting a reply.

Tell me why and I will gladly answer any questions you might have on why I follow a moral God and not the prick you follow.

Regards
DL

What you pretend on-the-line in the persona you've lied yourself to be, is no God but a graven image of self. At night, right, in shadow and out of the light, Logos is the whisper of the fear haunting you--a frisson you feel in denying what's staring back from the mirror; a light you would deny others in your twisting of disappointments in life to envy of those who have given all fear to other hands; hands that always forgive. The lies told here are banal self-reassurances at best, cobwebbed repackaged misdirection for doubters otherwise. The burden to prove it or eat your own words is on you

Mephistopheles-light.

What is tedious is asking Christians why they follow a genocidal son murdering prick of a God and never getting a reply.

The liars are Christians who call their evil genocidal prick of a God good.

Regards
DL

Your criticisms of God are actually criticisms of Christian religion which is a construct of man. God is unknowable by man, but it is at least plausible that God is an interested observer, not an active participant in what he/she/it created.

No more plausible than God being an uninterested entity who has just moved on to a more interesting species.

If all God can be is a deadbeat absentee dad, why should we even want to acknowledge that such a prick exists?

Regards
DL
You seem to need God to be an "involved Dad" in order for you to believe in God's existence. That seems a narrow view of what an all being might be.

Indeed. If a deadbeat dad wants respect from his children, then he should not remain a deadbeat dad.

If God cannot walk the dad path properly, that shows a character defect and that would help explain why he is shown to be a genocidal son murdering prick.

Regards
DL
You do not appear to be rational in your discussion about God. Did you have expectations of God that were not met?

I see god's love of his children at the local cancer ward. One of those things that makes you question religion. Suffer the little children unto thee...All the little plaques with hand turkeys and drawings from kids like Dawn, or nameless others that god gave various forms of incurable cancer too. Suffer the little children unto thee, my sweet ass.

God allows the suffering of children. Children's hospital is full of wards of kids with mortal diseases every day of ever week of every year.It breaks my heart. If god is Omnipotent, well, it seems rather meaningless. Impotent, seems more like it.

Pretty sure he's busy.
Not if he's actually omnipotent.

Omnipotence doesn't necessarily denote effective work habits.

The-Seven-Habits-of-Highly-Effective-People.jpg

God doesn't need to harm children. Yet I see these cancer wards full of children. Their parents think this is a test. what kind of a "GOD" tests
Pretty sure he's busy.

Why does god kill innocent little kids? Recently, I was in Denver's new children hospital.God kills kids all the time.I am like, take me, instead. I am a zillion years old and these poor kids deserve mercy. God kills them anyway, like bugs on a windscreen. So much for "gods mercy".

Last edited:
God doesn't need to harm children. Yet I see these cancer wards full of children. Their parents think this is a test. what kind of a "GOD" tests
Pretty sure he's busy.

Why does god kill innocent little kids? Recently, I was in Denver's new children hospital.God kills kids all the time.I am like, take me, instead. I am a zillion years old and these poor kids deserve mercy. God kills them anyway, like bugs on a windscreen. So much for "gods mercy".
I have a severely disabled son with a short life expectancy.

I have been places, seen and even done things that shouldn't be possible if some omnipotent, omniscient, and kindly being we're watching over things.

If God really is up there he/she has a lot to answer for.

Pretty sure he's busy.

Lol, look up the word

Also, I prefer this one

View attachment 206363

I know that the word means ... it's a simple Latin portmanteau. I also know there's a difference between having unlimited power and using unlimited power.

hqdefault.jpg

G-d has free will too and he's allowed to be an underachiever like the rest of us.

Pretty sure he's busy.

Lol, look up the word

Also, I prefer this one

View attachment 206363

I know that the word means ... it's a simple Latin portmanteau. I also know there's a difference between having unlimited power and using unlimited power.

hqdefault.jpg

G-d has free will too and he's allowed to be an underachiever like the rest of us.
The church of goD the fairly competent?

Pretty sure he's busy.

Lol, look up the word

Also, I prefer this one

View attachment 206363

hqdefault.jpg

Why not? Like I said before, he's dealing with a lot of stuff. I once heard someone say, "G-d answers all prayers, sometimes he says 'No'. "

Lol, look up the word

Also, I prefer this one

View attachment 206363

hqdefault.jpg

Why not? Like I said before, he's dealing with a lot of stuff. I once heard someone say, "G-d answers all prayers, sometimes he says 'No'. "
I'm sorry dude, I'm glad you have faith.

I don't.

Lol, look up the word

Also, I prefer this one

View attachment 206363

hqdefault.jpg

I don't.

Here's the fun part. I don't care. I don't want you to believe what I believe. In fact, I implore you not to.

Belief systems are personal. I don't care about yours in the slightest and I certainly don't want you to care about mine.

I'm only curious. Why do you feel the need to challenge the beliefs of others in a public forum? Do you need to reinforce your own beliefs by denigrating those of others?

That would at least be a sad, but understandable, motivation.

Lol, look up the word

Also, I prefer this one

View attachment 206363

hqdefault.jpg

I don't.

Here's the fun part. I don't care. I don't want you to believe what I believe. In fact, I implore you not to.

Belief systems are personal. I don't care about yours in the slightest and I certainly don't want you to care about mine.

I'm only curious. Why do you feel the need to challenge the beliefs of others in a public forum? Do you need to reinforce your own beliefs by denigrating those of others?

I actually didn't intend to, I just thought your comment about him being busy was odd/interesting.

hqdefault.jpg

I don't.

I actually didn't intend to, I just thought your comment about him being busy was odd/interesting.

My theology is odd and interesting. But, only to me.

Busy doing what? So many cancers, people going hungry, kids being abused. Sounds like to me God isn’t doing much.

This is my belief and I'm sure many others feel very differently but, I don't believe G-d causes cancer, or hunger, or abuse. Conversely, I don't believe G-d is responsible for cancer fighting treatments, scientific food production, or family violence legislation.

A belief in G-d can help some people cope with the bad things that happen to us through the imperfection of our bodies or the imperfections in our natures.

Of course, some people believe G-d to be responsible for rise of every sun and the fall of every sparrow, but I believe that G-d, being both busy and omnipotent, prefers to work smarter rather than harder. If you want to create life, do you fashion every creature great and small by hand, or do you invent molecular biology and let time do your work for you? We live in an infinite Universe so even an infinite G-d would have to budget his time. I can't even imagine the size of G-d's To-Do-List.

Do you think it odd that your God never acknowledges you? Is that rude?

We all have a God. I say that in the broader sense of the word, as God is an ideal you have created for yourself. From atheism to fundamental, you will, in that sense, have a God/Ideal, be God your God natural or supernatural.

God/ideals can only be exhibited or expressed through a person.

We all give plenty to our Gods and their human mouth pieces, --- mostly false prophets if the bible speaks the truth, --- yet God never acknowledges what you do for him or her.

I, as a Gnostic Christian clergy, self-appointed (as is fit), has been acknowledged and do not include myself in the “you” of the opening question.

Why does God not acknowledge all but the few?

Why are you, of the supernatural God type, a cash cow and devoted slave to what amounts to a deadbeat parent and absentee God and his less than moral religion thanks to lying clergy?

You love God but the lack of acknowledgement from God shows that God does not love you back. That means that it is not a true love. This is in accordance to the standard that Jesus set. It is a shame that the Jesus followers, Christians and Muslims, will not do as he bids them do, as was the Jewish tradition of archetypal prophets, and elect a new God that might return your love.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YB4J-keW3A

Can you forgive a rude God?

Regards
DL

This made me laugh, for which I am ever appreciative.

Broken down:

Why are you not special? *I* am ever so special, and made sure I am special by designing God to my specifications. But I am accusing you of designing God to YOUR specifications. Therefore, I am more specialer than you.

Isn't that special?

Forum List

Back