Do you think it odd that your God never acknowledges you? Is that rude?

Pretty sure he's busy.

Given the damage his homophobic and misogynous religions are doing to society, you would think he would want to clean up his vile genocidal son murdering reputation.

Regards
DL

Free will.

Indeed.

God can exercise his free will to do the right thing and acknowledge us or do the wrong deadbeat dad thing and ignore us.

Regards
DL

I was speaking of human free will.

Your criticisms of God are actually criticisms of Christian religion which is a construct of man. God is unknowable by man, but it is at least plausible that God is an interested observer, not an active participant in what he/she/it created.

a·the·ist
ˈāTHēəst/
noun
  1. a person who disbelieves or lacks belief in the existence of God or gods.

You should ask if one is an atheist before falsely labelling them.

Then again, you are following Christian tradition to a T. Shame on you.

Regards
DL
atheist do not believe in god
what's your point?

I gave it. You missed it.

Regards
DL
From atheism to fundamental, you will, in that sense, have a God/Ideal, be God your God natural or supernatural.
no--you do not make sense
atheist do not have a god

They have an ideal in mind for their ideology the same way you do.
They, in that sense, have exactly what you have, only without the brain dead supernatural garbage that most theists cripple their minds with.

Regards
DL

God doesn't have to conform to the expectations of the self appointed.

True.

He can be as vile as he likes and his sheeple will continue to put their tribal affiliations ahead of their moral sense.

Regards
DL
Ragging on God and His people reveals how utterly empty your choice has left you.

Is genocide good?
Is having a son needlessly murdered good?
Is, as in the King David story, the torture and murder of his baby good?

My choice to reject a genocidal son murdering prick is the right moral choice.

How do you justify making the wrong moral choice?

Justify your prick of a God if you can.

Regards
DL

Pretty sure he's busy.

Given the damage his homophobic and misogynous religions are doing to society, you would think he would want to clean up his vile genocidal son murdering reputation.

Regards
DL

Free will.

Indeed.

God can exercise his free will to do the right thing and acknowledge us or do the wrong deadbeat dad thing and ignore us.

Regards
DL

I was speaking of human free will.

Our free will has many limits and because of that I do not know if we are looking at it the same way.

Are you free to fly? Neither am I.

What or who controls your free will? Some God or you?

Regards
DL

Your criticisms of God are actually criticisms of Christian religion which is a construct of man. God is unknowable by man, but it is at least plausible that God is an interested observer, not an active participant in what he/she/it created.

No more plausible than God being an uninterested entity who has just moved on to a more interesting species.

If all God can be is a deadbeat absentee dad, why should we even want to acknowledge that such a prick exists?

Regards
DL

Seems a pretty silly notion. Almighty God, the creator of the entire universe, is concerned with the comings and goings of humanity, a species inhabiting a small planet on the periphery of the Milky Way galaxy. God may be swayed by the prayers and pleadings of these people and even becomes quite petulant if he doesn’t receive this flattery.

It’s true though. Why doesn’t god show himself and tell us what he wants out of us? Why do we have to believe in him without evidence of this existence? Why must god play these games?

No more plausible than God being an uninterested entity who has just moved on to a more interesting species.

If all God can be is a deadbeat absentee dad, why should we even want to acknowledge that such a prick exists?

Regards
DL
You seem to need God to be an "involved Dad" in order for you to believe in God's existence. That seems a narrow view of what an all being might be.

Seems a pretty silly notion. Almighty God, the creator of the entire universe, is concerned with the comings and goings of humanity, a species inhabiting a small planet on the periphery of the Milky Way galaxy. God may be swayed by the prayers and pleadings of these people and even becomes quite petulant if he doesn’t receive this flattery.

Petulant and genocidal, like all Gods who are pricks.

Regards
DL

It’s true though. Why doesn’t god show himself and tell us what he wants out of us? Why do we have to believe in him without evidence of this existence? Why must god play these games?

Because without the games, the church would have nothing to use to fleece the foolish.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL
You seem to need God to be an "involved Dad" in order for you to believe in God's existence. That seems a narrow view of what an all being might be.

Indeed. If a deadbeat dad wants respect from his children, then he should not remain a deadbeat dad.

If God cannot walk the dad path properly, that shows a character defect and that would help explain why he is shown to be a genocidal son murdering prick.

Regards
DL

a·the·ist
ˈāTHēəst/
noun
  1. a person who disbelieves or lacks belief in the existence of God or gods.

Regards
DL
what's your point?

Regards
DL
From atheism to fundamental, you will, in that sense, have a God/Ideal, be God your God natural or supernatural.

They, in that sense, have exactly what you have, only without the brain dead supernatural garbage that most theists cripple their minds with.

Regards
DL
no--please go read the definition of atheist
you can't change the dictionary for your opinions

True.

He can be as vile as he likes and his sheeple will continue to put their tribal affiliations ahead of their moral sense.

Regards
DL
Ragging on God and His people reveals how utterly empty your choice has left you.

Is genocide good?

Regards
DL
Good? The correct moral choice? You got that all figured out, right? Mr. self appointed clergy. And yet, you haven't shared that knowledge. Is that a right moral choice to keep something like that to yourself? Justify that.

All you do is denigrate those who believe that Jesus, who is God, became man and died for us. OK then. Good luck gnostic.

Regards
DL
what's your point?

Regards
DL

Regards
DL
no--please go read the definition of atheist
you can't change the dictionary for your opinions

Go look up ideology and try not to let semantics screw your thinking.

Regards
DL

True.

Regards
DL

Is genocide good?

Regards
DL
Good? The correct moral choice? You got that all figured out, right? Mr. self appointed clergy. And yet, you haven't shared that knowledge. Is that a right moral choice to keep something like that to yourself? Justify that.

All you do is denigrate those who believe that Jesus, who is God, became man and died for us. OK then. Good luck gnostic.

And all you do is hide behind your faith based supernatural screen so that you can take advantage of the murder of an innocent man.

You also ignore the scriptures that say you are responsible for your salvation and not someone else.

Grow up and take responsibility for your5t actions.

I see that you seem to think genocide is good when your God does it which shows how your beliefs have corrupted your moral sense.

Regards
DL

True.

Regards
DL

Is genocide good?

Regards
DL

And all you do is hide behind your faith based supernatural screen so that you can take advantage of the murder of an innocent man.

You also ignore the scriptures that say you are responsible for your salvation and not someone else.

I see that you seem to think genocide is good when your God does it which shows how your beliefs have corrupted your moral sense.

Regards
DL
Still waiting for you to explain your self appointed theology. Get back to us when you figure it out. Your rudeness is tedious.

True.

Regards
DL

Is genocide good?

Regards
DL

Regards
DL
Still waiting for you to explain your self appointed theology. Get back to us when you figure it out. Your rudeness is tedious.

What is tedious is asking Christians why they follow a genocidal son murdering prick of a God and never getting a reply.

Tell me why and I will gladly answer any questions you might have on why I follow a moral God and not the prick you follow.

Regards
DL

Is genocide good?

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

What is tedious is asking Christians why they follow a genocidal son murdering prick of a God and never getting a reply.

Tell me why and I will gladly answer any questions you might have on why I follow a moral God and not the prick you follow.

Regards
DL

What you pretend on-the-line in the persona you've lied yourself to be, is no God but a graven image of self. At night, right, in shadow and out of the light, Logos is the whisper of the fear haunting you--a frisson you feel in denying what's staring back from the mirror; a light you would deny others in your twisting of disappointments in life to envy of those who have given all fear to other hands; hands that always forgive. The lies told here are banal self-reassurances at best, cobwebbed repackaged misdirection for doubters otherwise. The burden to prove it or eat your own words is on you

Mephistopheles-light.

Forum List

Back