Do You Talk To Yourself?

I wish I talked out loud self in Spanish, then I'd know a third language.

Just meowed at myself a couple of minutes ago.

I don't see anyone else with wet panties in the thread...

are my panties wet? how can you tell?

Scary how I know these things huh?

not the word I would use.....

Oh, well just slide a medium bacon and chicken pizza under your bed tonight okay? TIA

okay but I get to share! but no tomfoolery!

are my panties wet? how can you tell?

Scary how I know these things huh?

not the word I would use.....

Oh, well just slide a medium bacon and chicken pizza under your bed tonight okay? TIA

okay but I get to share! but no tomfoolery!

Why are you inviting Tom? He must have had a tough childhood with the last name Foolery. We are going to need a large now.

I'm not. I said NO tomfoolery!
I'll make sure there is a blanket under there tho...

^^^ Right and if a person is going to lie to themselves, I guess that they will then most definitely lie to anyone.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

My husband does it all the time.

I do it occasionally, like if I mess up on something I'll say what an idiot I am out loud
Or tell my pots/pans to be quiet when I'm fumbling around with them

Yeah.......I do.

Especially if i start having a brain cramp, someone does something ignorant, trying to figure out how something works out loud, or I get lightly frustrated - in the sense of watching a movie and a character in the movie gets me agitated.

Shadow 355

I know someone that will "rehearse" what they are about to say or are thinking, quietly, talking to themselves..... not even sure they are aware of it

I also had a boss who would "hum" as he talked and play with the hair on his forehead while speaking......

Sometimes posting here is like talking to myself so the answer is yes.

Sometimes posting here is like talking to myself so the answer is yes.

so you not only talk but type to yourself...
I don't type in as much as I use a speech recognition program so I am forced to listen to my own blathering. It gets pretty bad when the program answers back.

My husband does it all the time.

I do it occasionally, like if I mess up on something I'll say what an idiot I am out loud
Or tell my pots/pans to be quiet when I'm fumbling around with them

No...there are so many voices in my head talking to each other I can't get a word in edgewise.....

Maybe those dead soul that are killed by guns? Just sayin.

I talked to myself only before and after sex..... What in the world is she doing? great body, awesome, darn that was good, that was awful, that took too long. Okay how am I going to end this.... I need to go home to my wife.

Forum List

Back